The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 hours ago, echoap said:

Based on her live covers, Hailey definitely needs at least a couple more years of experience. I'd be shocked if she turned a chair. Nevertheless, she's got a ton of confidence and that's half of the job if someone wants to stand out. She is very similar to Kelly in too many ways so, If I were a producer, I would definitely push for that storyline, then again, Hailey needs to sound mildly decent to make that happen :haha:

Just watched some clips and Skylar is decent, although a bit average. If she's lucky and TPTB approved her, she might survive one or two live shows. Imo. 

Honestly, I'm a bit lost this season. Other than Taryn and the usual bearded guys, I'm not seeing dangerous people at the moment. 

When they are that young the possibility exists of a huge growth arc, and they don’t have to be Celine Dion to get lots of votes, just competent. As with any other contestant (other than country males),

they also need to be unique in tone or style to stand out. That’s what’s missing in this case.

On the other hand, Taryn will be expected to be nearly perfect every week. I’d like to think she’s capable of that, but not everybody performs up to expectations on that stage, due to stress, or whatever. In her case, she feeds off the audience during her shows, and really gets them involved. Obviously, she won’t be able to do that in this case. More than likely, she’ll be fine anyway, but I don’t get surprised by much anymore. 

• Like 2

There's a tech rehearsal for Battles scheduled for this Thursday. There's a picture of a $50 amazon gift card for that taping, not sure if everyone would get a gift card or if they'll give it away in a random drawing or something. I participated in a rehearsal taping for Kelly's talk show last week and 1iota sent me a promo code to use on a taping for a real episode of the show this month. I doubt the coaches will be at the tech rehearsal for The Voice since Kelly will be taping her talk show. 

https://1iota.com/show/1120/the-voice---s19

• Like 2

6 hours ago, rhapsody99 said:

There's a tech rehearsal for Battles scheduled for this Thursday. There's a picture of a $50 amazon gift card for that taping, not sure if everyone would get a gift card or if they'll give it away in a random drawing or something. I participated in a rehearsal taping for Kelly's talk show last week and 1iota sent me a promo code to use on a taping for a real episode of the show this month. I doubt the coaches will be at the tech rehearsal for The Voice since Kelly will be taping her talk show. 

https://1iota.com/show/1120/the-voice---s19

how much is one ticket?

14 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

When they are that young the possibility exists of a huge growth arc, and they don’t have to be Celine Dion to get lots of votes, just competent. As with any other contestant (other than country males),

they also need to be unique in tone or style to stand out. That’s what’s missing in this case.

On the other hand, Taryn will be expected to be nearly perfect every week. I’d like to think she’s capable of that, but not everybody performs up to expectations on that stage, due to stress, or whatever. In her case, she feeds off the audience during her shows, and really gets them involved. Obviously, she won’t be able to do that in this case. More than likely, she’ll be fine anyway, but I don’t get surprised by much anymore. 

Taryn is gonna coast her way to the Finale. I just hope she coincidentally got paired against Jim with no steals available during battles 😊

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, realityshownerd said:

Guys I got waitlisted for the September 3 Battle Taping and the 2 tapings on September 8. I hope I get the tickets!!!

Hopefully you do know that the September 3rd taping is just a tech rehearsal show. I doubt you'll see the coaches make an appearance or see the contestants singing. I just don't want you to get disappointed if nothing very exciting happens.

Edited by rhapsody99

1 minute ago, rhapsody99 said:

Hopefully you do know that the September 3rd taping is just a tech rehearsal show. I doubt you'll see the coaches make an appearance or see the contestants singing.

Yeah I know I canceled it and got the September 9th taking instead

46 minutes ago, echoap said:

I just hope she coincidentally got paired against Jim with no steals available during battles 😊

So Taryn gets eliminated all the way back in the battles? If that's what you want. lololol

Edited by David68
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, David68 said:

So Taryn gets eliminated all the way back in the battles? If that's what you want. lololol

It would probably be the other way around. 😉 Honestly, I hope that doesn’t happen, but like I said, nothing surprises me anymore. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Archanium said:

They better not :wacko:

7 minutes ago, David68 said:

So Taryn gets eliminated all the way back in the battles? If that's what you want.

Stranger things happen on this show all the time 👽

53 minutes ago, echoap said:

Taryn is gonna coast her way to the Finale

😏

Edited by echoap
  • Like 1

I mean...it just seems unlikely that Blake would do that to one of his employees! Plus, he respects those who’ve “paid their dues” in Nashville. She’s certainly has done that. Yes, stranger things have happened, but if you’re a contestant on Blake’s team, you do not want to be paired with her.  Plus, he’s no dummy. He knows how good she is. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

I mean, Blake is not the guy who just throws away frontrunners in the battles, he usually pits frontrunner vs fodder, which is why his battles end up being not the most exciting , but it benefits him on the lives. There´s no way he´s putting Jim and Taryn together, since they´re apparently strong assets for him. Watch me be wrong next week 😂

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, antikid said:

It's ironic how Kailey was one of the few contestants of the recent seasons that mostly everyone on IDF loved and she got eliminated right away lmao

Kailey vs. Joei was RIGHT THERE, Blake. :/

At least whichever of them lost would've gone out on a fair battle.

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

They´ve been quite picky this season from what I´ve seen, and considering they only have one steal each they will definitely be more precacious.

Trueee. It’s like season 15. I already know most of the four chair turns are going to be from Team Legend