The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

I can live with the artsy thumbnails if they stop spoiling the coach pick, it's the titles that drive me more nuts - how hard is it to type the artist's name, the song choice, and the round? 

For example, take "Nick Jonas Blocks Kelly as Arei Moon Sings Her 'Miss Independent' - Voice Blind Auditions 2020" and make it "Arei Moon Sings 'Miss Independent' - The Voice Blind Auditions 2020." The original title spoils that a block occurs, spoils that at least two coaches turn, and makes it seem Kelly-focused with the phrasing rather than focusing on the actual performer onstage. By editing the title and making it straightforward, you get the crucial information across without spoiling the contents of the video (which might make a viewer less likely to click it).

Honestly I wouldn't mind a hybrid: "Arei Moon wows the judges with Kelly Clarkson's 'Miss Independent'" or "Thunderstorm Artis impresses with the Beatles' 'Blackbird'" (artist names can be removed or kept either way) 

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

Battle rounds are up, taping September 8th (2 sessions)

Lol please give us more. Where did u get this info from. How do u know? And also only 1 day is needed for Battles? Are there new dates on 1iota? Will there be a virtual audience?

Edited by jus.vshn

13 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol please give us more. Where did u get this info from. How do u know? And also only 1 day is needed for Battles? Are there new dates on 1iota? Will there be a virtual audience?

Its all on 1iota lol. From the information we got on 1iota seems they are doing 10 battles each taping and I am guessing the longer the taping the more performances they can do so I guess its plausible. And yes its virtual.

2 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Its all on 1iota lol. From the information we got on 1iota seems they are doing 10 battles each taping and I am guessing the longer the taping the more performances they can do so I guess its plausible. And yes its virtual.

Wow I thought usually there’s couple days for battle tapings. 

15 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Since it's on 1iota, then I'm assuming an audience is wanted given it says "Free tickets" - and with a battle taking ~2.5 minutes to perform then another 10ish for feedback/steals/saves (since we know there's stuff cut for TV) then getting 10 battles in a taping is more than doable if each taping is set to last approximately three hours (which would give an hour-long break for lunch/makeup retouches/etc. on the coaches' part). So with 20 battles to film, one day's plenty of time for filming.

• Like 2

Since there are a lot of wild speculations floating in here, I'll put in my two cents.

In Season 5 and Season 17, I had a male bearded snowflake with the first name Will go pretty far in the competition.

In Season 6 and Season 18, I had a male bearded, bespectacled snowflake win the entire competition.

In Season 7, I had a snowflake get stalled in the Top 8 and another one lose out to a country guy in the finale.

So I guess what I'm saying is.... Jim Ranger is probably gonna win Season 19. 😇😇😇

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 8/27/2020 at 7:28 PM, mjdolorico said:

Since there are a lot of wild speculations floating in here, I'll put in my two cents.

In Season 5 and Season 17, I had a male bearded snowflake with the first name Will go pretty far in the competition.

In Season 6 and Season 18, I had a male bearded, bespectacled snowflake win the entire competition.

In Season 7, I had a snowflake get stalled in the Top 8 and another one lose out to a country guy in the finale.

So I guess what I'm saying is.... Jim Ranger is probably gonna win Season 19. 😇😇😇

Sid and Jim both are my snowflakes this season and I want them to be the top 2. I love Sid's tone just a little bit more but I will be happy with anyone of them winning. Here's another thing Since on Team Blake the two obvious PV getters are Jim and Taryn , but on Team John the competition is so tight. I personally want Sid and John H to be the top two and Cami to be the save, but I know there is no way John is letting go of Tamara Jade since he really likes AA Females. So Sid's chances will be very low if he doesn't get the PV and  I think You're right Jim has a much better chance than Sid but I really want a Sid/Jim/John H/Lain Roy  or Cami or Taryn FINALE.

Note: These are all just assumptions if the things go in the way I want them to go.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, antikid said:

Is it just the premiere week or we'll get two hour Tuesdays all season?

Just premiere week. After that it will be voice followed by Ellen game show until November and then the voice will be followed by this is us 

8 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

He won’t be the guy Blake and TPTB push, but he might be the Chris K of the season, and get the votes despite less than favorable performances spots, etc. It’s just hard for me to imagine them allowing consecutive near country pastor winners. Plus, I don’t think he has the charisma and home state advantage Todd had. We’re all guilty of picking male country winners before we hear them sing a single note from the stage. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

He won’t be the guy Blake and TPTB push, but he might be the Chris K of the season, and get the votes despite less than favorable performances spots, etc. It’s just hard for me to imagine them allowing consecutive near country pastor winners. Plus, I don’t think he has the charisma and home state advantage Todd had. We’re all guilty of picking male country winners before we hear them sing a single note from the stage. 

Jim was the first name that came to mind for me, but there are a couple of country-leaning guys this season who could easily be the Craig Wayne Boyd analog to my prediction. Ben Allen is another one that fits the bill. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I hope you’re right and Cami steals the win! 😊

Edited by Bk1234

8 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Jim was the first name that came to mind for me, but there are a couple of country-leaning guys this season who could easily be the Craig Wayne Boyd analog to my prediction. Ben Allen is another one that fits the bill. 

There are too many of them, so I expect Blake and TPTB to thin the herd early. Get it down to one or two for the playoffs, on Blake’s team, and maybe one other on Gwen’s team. Look for Gwen to steal someone let go by Blake. 

• Like 1