The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just wanna say that the source that gave John’s 10 names reached out to me again yesterday. They said Nick’s pairings are actually Arei/Jon and Tate/Roderick. (Didn’t specify a winner)

I had the same reaction you have on your face right now.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Just wanna say that the source that gave John’s 10 names reached out to me again yesterday. They said Nick’s pairings are actually Arei/Jon and Tate/Roderick. (Didn’t specify a winner)

I had the same reaction you have on your face right now.

Nick won’t be able to stop himself from picking Tate. Arei/Jon is a toss up but Nick will probably pick Arei.

8 hours ago, tshe.ring said:

I’d like to see Nelson, then Samantha.

I’m not sure Michael needs to show up (no offense to him).

But in terms of actually winning it, probably TMH.

I could see the same country fans who voted for Jake Hoot last season putting Samantha through.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2020 at 8:52 PM, MatthewPalermo said:

Saying it again because it bears repeating...

HOW IN THE HELL DID MANDI BEAT THUNDERSTORM IN THE KO?

Because John does not like any contestant who covers his song. Especially if that contestant sounds better than him on his own song. ro1ld96.gif

• Haha 3

On 4/1/2020 at 10:16 AM, VoiceTakeover890 said:

The Knockouts Some Results/Predictions 

Team Blake

Todd Tilghman V Cam Spinks

Toneisha Harris V Cedrice: Stolen By Kelly 

Joei Fulco V Levi Watkins 

Team John

Mandi Castillo V Thunderstorm: Stolen By Nick
Darius Lyles V Mike Jerel

Zan Fiskum V Joanna Serenko: Stolen By Blake

Team Kelly

Megan Danielle V CammWess: Stolen By John

Anaya Cheyenne V Mandi Thomas

Micah Iverson V Tayler Green 

Team Nick

Arei Moon V Roderick Chambers 

Tate Brusa V Jon Mullins

Allegra Miles V Jacob Miller

4 Way Knockout

Samantha Howell V

Todd Micheal Hall V 

Nelson Cade 3 V

Micheal Williams

Honestly i think Mandi T won the knockout looking at Anaya Instagram she isn't following kelly nor mandi t

But who knows🤨

Edited by Randompersonhere
Slight grammar error

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

I think Tate will be this season's Tyke James

Let’s see... auditioned with Perfect, has girls swooning over him on Instagram, has a sleepy-ish voice that generally gets hated on by Idolforums, gets the easiest battle pairing...

Seems to check out, yeah.

• Haha 1

Just a question -

For the 4-way knockout round, who gets to pick the winner?  Because I thought the coaches always did the knockouts.  But then I thought I heard someone said the audience have a vote too.  So now I'm confused.  Who's right?  

18 minutes ago, Catsy said:

Just a question -

For the 4-way knockout round, who gets to pick the winner?  Because I thought the coaches always did the knockouts.  But then I thought I heard someone said the audience have a vote too.  So now I'm confused.  Who's right?  

audience vote, but the artists are from the coaches' saves

30 minutes ago, Catsy said:

Just a question -

It’s like a super-sized Twitter Save, with a B4 instead of the usual 2 or 3.

1 hour ago, AngelaKD said:

It’s like a super-sized Twitter Save, with a B4 instead of the usual 2 or 3.

Ugh.  I hate the Twitter save.  Why have the instant voting when half the country can't even participate.  So unfair.

Plus I do not think that the subset of viewers who actually get to vote are representative of the total fan base as a whole.  

I personally think the 4-way knockout is going to be incredibly close. Todd Michael Hall is the most interesting singer and seems to have really good numbers on social media. Samantha's BA was a pitchy, shouty mess but she also seems to have a decent following (especially on this site). Nelson has the benefit of being the leak, and his performances so far have both been great, but his numbers aren't as high as Todd's. Michael has the benefit of being on the new coach's team, and his improvement was massive from his (tragic) blind to his battle. It's possible he could improve even more.

46 minutes ago, Catsy said:

Ugh.  I hate the Twitter save.  Why have the instant voting when half the country can't even participate.  So unfair.

Plus I do not think that the subset of viewers who actually get to vote are representative of the total fan base as a whole.  

Nah I don't believe it's an instant save. My guess it will be regular vote

Here what they posted in the app last week

bo4LF1el.png?1

It imply regular overnight vote. 

Beside that there very little info so nobody outside NBC know for sure. Even NBC people :giggle:

1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

When do the major spoilers about new season contestants come in for the fall season?

I try to share them at the beginning of July because it's all of June that they're busy taping.

With everything up in the air because of COVID, that's a big TBA on when (of IF) we'll get new spoilers.

Once we get the thumbs up that they're moving forward with the fall season, I'll search.

• Like 1