The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

46 minutes ago, Ptones2010 said:

Same as the previous two weeks...😁

Good point. All but 4-5 contestants we’ve seen so far are fodder, and would have been fodder on any previous season. There will probably be one contender on Monday’s show, or two if we’re lucky. 

15 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Mike Jerel was leaked, sang It’s a Man’s World, 4 chairs. So much for Mandi Castillo lol

VERY overdone song but still better than 80% of the people so far this season. If he is paired against Nelson, I think we know who's winning.

Really good. John’s team is STACKED.

Reminder that of Nelson, Darious, Zach, and Mike  (and Brittney), only 2 of them are moving on to KO’s with John and only 1 of them is going to lives on his team unscathed.

*Nick’s battle steal is still open, as is John’s save

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

With Mike, they’ve aired all 6 of John’s guys and 0 of his girls.

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

Johns team is stacked, but a lot of them feel like the same singer. Just like a whole bunch of country males on Blake’s team etc

If we include Mike (based on his IG covers), four out of six of these contestants (Darious, Zach, Cam and Mike) are male R&B singers :rolleyes:

Kelly was kinda right! #LaneFiller 😆

Edited by echoap
I wanted to

3 hours ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Mike Jerel was leaked, sang It’s a Man’s World, 4 chairs. So much for Mandi Castillo lol

Decent blind audition. His upper range is shaky though.

If I were to rank the R&B guys so far based on their blinds.....

4. Darious

3. Mike

2. Nelson

1. Samuel

1 hour ago, echoap said:

If we include Mike (based on his IG covers), four out of six of these contestants (Darious, Zach, Cam and Mike) are male R&B singers :rolleyes:

Kelly was kinda right! #LaneFiller 😆

I don’t have any stats in front of me to back this up, but it seems like R&B singers are the most popular choice for leaked auditions. It makes me wonder if they have some data that shows fans of this genre are more likely to be active on social media or Youtube. 

45 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I don’t have any stats in front of me to back this up, but it seems like R&B singers are the most popular choice for leaked auditions. It makes me wonder if they have some data that shows fans of this genre are more likely to be active on social media or Youtube. 

They're usually skilled singers so I guess it's just a way to leak decent performances without actually leaking something relevant lol. 

On 11/8/2019 at 1:51 PM, Someone648 said:

-Apparently coaches can save a contestant even after they leave the stage? At least it was somehow mentioned

hm, never saw this. wonder if anyone was actually saved after leaving the stage
would be cool if all steals/saves occurred after the battles were all done, not as many people would be robbed 😢

On 11/8/2019 at 1:51 PM, Someone648 said:

The 4 saves from battles will be competing in a 4-way KO and America will choose the winner.

oh what didnt see this either wtf. im confused, why would they even do this