American Idol S22 Top 10 Songs From Their Year of Birth Discussion

istersay

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

It would be funny to have McKenna to survive 2 rounds while she was sick, only to be eliminated when she feeling better the following round. 

It would NOT. 😭 But I expect it to happen.

Just now, Emmyfan said:

Mia is not going anywhere nor Triston or Will

Mia forgot the words to one of the most iconic country songs and her Facebook engagement is low right now. I wouldn’t be so sure she’s safe.

I think Will did much better vocally than Tristan when it comes to upbeat country performances today

He didn't really sound like he was having trouble at all. In fact, nearly identical to when he sings slower songs.

Also, nice to see him use a bit of that upper register!

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 3

They are not sending Kayko home. He does anything the producers tell him to do. Next week he'll be on mohawk hairstyle and be doing splits and cartwheels.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Emmyfan said:

Mia is not going anywhere nor Triston or Will

Mia is no front runner like Triston and Will are. She could be shock booted tonight since people are convinced she's safe and forgot the lyrics with her forgetting being highlighted OVER AND OVER again.

• Thanks 1

Lmao Will is kinda cracking me up with his meet with Shania. :lmao: 

I don't know Will's song but I wasn't expecting to know it anyway. :dead: I don't know much about Travis Tritt, lol.

1 minute ago, MalwareDie said:

Mia is no front runner like Triston and Will are. She could be shock booted tonight since people are convinced she's safe and forgot the lyrics with her forgetting being highlighted OVER AND OVER again.

I wouldn’t mind Mia being shock boosted tonight.  Better her than McKenna or Emmy.