• Elyscia Jefferson
    • Ryan Coleman
    • AJ Harvey
    • William Alexander
    • Rivers Grayson
    • Bri Fletcher
    • Corey Curtis

24 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

And why is it Ryan Argast? Jk. Vote for who you think deserved to move forward the most.

Thank you for saving me from writing an essay here ❤️

• Haha 1

Definitely between Elyscia, Ryan Argast, and AJ Harvey but mostly Elyscia. If Blake or Gwen were here, they would have picked Elyscia as the winner. 

I think Ryan was dead even with Karen tbh. One or the other should have been stolen. Looking just at their battles, he's my pick.

Elyscia in terms of who had the most potential to give us great performances moving forward. Her blind was one of the best.

HM to Ronnie Wilson. Gene clearly won. But I thought he gave a very good performance.

I dont count Harvey. We barely heard his battle.

Edited by Hsamid

47 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

I think Ryan was dead even with Karen tbh. One or the other should have been stolen. Looking just at their battles, he's my pick.

Elyscia in terms of who had the most potential to give us great performances moving forward. Her blind was one of the best.

HM to Ronnie Wilson. Gene clearly won. But I thought he gave a very good performance.

I dont count Harvey. We barely heard his battle.

Yeah my list would go

1. Ryan

2. Elyscia

3. Ronnie

The next tier would be people who were pretty even with their opponents but didn’t really scream “steal me!” like Donny, Ryan C, and Gabriel.

• Like 1

I voted Ronnie, but i dont think there were any "robberies" (unless you count RLETTO beating Val).  I would say AJ but i barely saw it so. 

I love AJ and it sucks that he´s gone, but I can´t really say he was robbed with how little we heard from his battle. And it wasn´t a good song choice, IMO.

My vote is Ryan. Karen deserved to advance, but he should have gotten a steal/pass. Such a great rasp and he did fantastic on that battle.

Elyscia will be saved if she's on any other coaches' team. It's her fault that she chose the wrong team. Since we don't have the actual spoilers this season, I think she must have gone after all steals were used. She's unlucky. Val also chose the wrong coach at the beginning but she luckily managed to move to the right team.

Ryan and Ronnie based on the performances, I would also mention Elyscia just because yeah there were shaky moments all around but I thought she was better on a song more suited for her opponent (Reba has a version after all and Elyscia's not really a power vocalist)

Elyscia got dealt a bad hand, since she wasn't a belter. I think that Rivers was a bit robbed, since I thought he deserved a steal. I also thought that Gabriel and Ryan Coleman beat the people they went up against, but I wouldn't say they got robbed.

nobody was really robbed in that they were eliminated by an opponent who was significantly weaker than them. ryan was fine but i will never vote for him.

vote goes to OK3 who were 100x better than their opponent but had a step down from their audition

I wasn't a fan of OK3 on that battle. Their harmonies just didn't sound good on that song. Their vocals overall were tiring to my ears. 

I actually really enjoyed Zoe's opening. She sound a lot more connected there than on her audition. I think she deserved the win, and i don't think OK3 deserved a steal. And it's not really bias against trios or anything, i genuinely thought on season 23 that Sorelle deserved to advance on both their battle and knockout and even playoffs. 

• Like 2

I enjoyed Elyscia more on that battle despite her not being a belter. I feel like she understood her limitations as a vocalist and tried to work with what she had, like, she didn't try to outsang Ashley because she knew she couldn't. But even with that, i liked her voice more. Ashley's belts sounded forced and not so nice to my ears, maybe her tone is just not for me but i feel like her pushing her voice to the limit made it sound even worse. Sometimes, less is more and this is one of these cases. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

I enjoyed Elyscia more on that battle despite her not being a belter. I feel like she understood her limitations as a vocalist and tried to work with what she had, like, she didn't try to outsang Ashley because she knew she couldn't. But even with that, i liked her voice more. Ashley's belts sounded forced and not so nice to my ears, maybe her tone is just not for me but i feel like her pushing her voice to the limit made it sound even worse. Sometimes, less is more and this is one of these cases. 

That's how I felt about them. Ashley's high note sounded too harsh for my ears and made it sound like she came across as a screamer that Minivan would label her as while Elyscia's runs sounded more natural, softer, and buttery like hot cocoa. I loved that she wasn't trying to outsing Ashley because she isn't the type to go for that. That's why I preferred her high notes more because it was softer and ear pleasing. I wouldn't be surprised if Minivan calls Ashley a screamer and I wouldn't mind for once.