• Meggie Iyer - I Can't Make You Love Me by Bonnie Raitt
    • Sariah - Over the Rainbow by Judy Garland
    • Ajii - Lose Control by Teddy Swims
    • Blake Proehl - In Case You Didn't Know by Brett Young
    • Micaela McCall - Signed Sealed Delivered, I'm Yours by Stevie Wonder
    • Odell Bunton Jr. - Bring It On Home to Me by Sam Cooke
    • Jack Blocker - I Was Wrong by Himself
    • McKenna Breinholt - There Was Jesus by Zach Williams and Dolly Parton

Odell to me is the most skilled singer of this group by a decent margin.

I think I like Mckenna's tone just a bit more, but the song didn't really do much for me, and since the second song is technically not her audition, gotta give my vote to Odell.

HM to Ajii.

I loved Mackenzie’s voice. He’s the type of male singer I love. 

McKenna had the best moment, though. That will be a viral audition for sure. 

Ajii is very good. Odell is a great singer but not my cup of tea. Kennedy was pure karaoke but a fun personality. Not sure if she’s gonna be a Zoanette type of cast member or if she actually has a Loren Lott-esque growth arc in HW. 

1 MacKenzie Sol

2 Odell Bunton Jr.

3 Micaela McCal

• Like 1

Here's my rankings:

1.  McKenna -- they saved the best for last.

2.  Ajji -- the best of the guys.

3.  Odell -- he probably got the Platinum Ticket due to vocal prowess.  But there were two others who were better.

4.  Mackenzie -- just not quite as good as those above him.

5.  Triston -- he's good but he's very young and inexperienced.  Still, I like him more since he's Native American.

6.  Jack -- might have been higher except for his weird faces

7.  Blake -- good but a little plain for my tastes.  Sorry, Blake fans.

8.  Maggie -- I think she was over singing at times, but I love the song.

9.  Micaela -- she's very good but she doesn't really stand out too much.

10.  Alto -- he's entertaining but he won't get far in Hollywood.

11.  Kennedy -- her tone was somewhat annoying.

12.  Sariah -- well, at least she tried.

1. McKenna - They saved the best for last and she was my number 1 favorite of the night by a large margin hands down. Beautiful and heavenly voice and I really loved the song choice. Her audition deserves to go viral and I personally would have given her the Platinum Ticket.

2. Odell - Loved his voice and his range is sick. I wouldn't have given him the Platinum Ticket though honestly and I do think he got due to his vocal prowess. He kinda reminds me of Willie Spence in a way.

3. Ajii - Great voice and great song as well. He slayed that. I feel like he's going to go far with the right songs and singing the way he did.

4. Mackenzie - He has a strong voice and range. He has major pop star quality, and I could see his audition going viral on TikTok or Instagram. He also has that likability factor that Benson has. His tone reminds me of him. I could either see him go far or dropping out and getting a record deal that Benson got. 

5. Micaela - She has a heavenly voice and I've never heard this song sung in this way before. Loved she did her own version of it. 

6. Triston - He has a strong voice and the right personality that will most likely take him all the way to the finale and win it all. Minivan loves him already so congrats to him on winning the show. He's just not my cup of tea at all but he's very good, inexperienced, and raw. 

7. Jack - Great voice but his facial expressions were too distracting for me, and I don't think he's ready yet. I would have said no. 

8. Blake - He has a good voice, but his tone is too mellow and soft for me that it put me to sleep. I find him pretty basic and generic as well. I don't think he will get far if he does the same thing. 

9. Meggie - She has a really pretty voice, but I didn't get enough emotions from her, and she needs to find a way to stand out and bring it. 

10. Kennedy - She has great range, but she was all over the place, and I find her a bit annoying. 

11. Alto - I don't know? Entertaining I guess but I think he will be out in the first round. 

12. Sariah - She tried but she was not good. Too over exaggerating. 

My ranking 

1. McKenna: Beautiful, emotional performance. I'm a fan.

2. Micaela: Nice version of the song and good voice.

3. Odell: Soulful and powerful, i enjoyed it a lot 

4. Ajii: He sold that song very well. You can feel the emotion behind it. Well done 

5. Jack: Nice, unique tone. 

6. Triston: Not convinced by his tone at first but his audition has grown on me. For someone so young, he knows how to make his performances feel genuine and emotional. Good job

7. Meggie: Beautiful voice but something is lacking there. She just sang the song but there was no real emotion behind it, it felt flat 

8. Kennedy: i loved her energy and charisma but it was a messy performance in terms of vocals. She needs to tone it down a little 

9. Blake: Good voice, just kind of generic. 

10. Mackenzie: Not really a fan of his tone and i feel that it was kind all over the place. 

• Like 1

On 2/18/2024 at 7:11 PM, Hsamid said:

Odell to me is the most skilled singer of this group by a decent margin.

I think I like Mckenna's tone just a bit more, but the song didn't really do much for me, and since the second song is technically not her audition, gotta give my vote to Odell.

HM to Ajii.

I was fully expecting him to be winning by a landslide but I should’ve thought a bit more about the genre preference here lol. Odell was also my pick.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, QueenCami said:

I was fully expecting him to be winning by a landslide but I should’ve thought a bit more about the genre preference here lol. Odell was also my pick.

Glad I'm not alone in this opinion lol.

• Like 1

1. Odell - GIRL
  2. McKenna - I love naturally raspy voices like hers, maybe if I didn't deliberately skipped the background parts I would rank her first because it seemed like the song had to do with her story but nonetheless I still loved it 
  3. Micaela - great voice and so many little aspects of this performance I enjoyed
  4. Jack - I really connected with this somehow, you can tell it's his song and he's got a great voice too
  5. Ajii - he commanded that, loved the runs and stylistic choices
  6. Meggie - it kinda bored me, but a few vocal parts near the end boosted it, also why did Katy say thank god she knows the original, who else has done a famous version lol
  7. Kennedy - I feel like I liked this more than other people lol? like she's not near a few other versions I can think of but I thought she did a solid job vocally
  8. Triston - nice job, clearly sincere, tone not for me but a few nice moments of rasp
  9. Mackenzie - ok he is talented but this felt majorly like showboating rather than genuine emotion and I didn't like many of the vocal choices he made, also the "Katy I'll buy you jewelry" was cringe
  10. Blake - pretty tone I guess but voice is weak, didn't care for this

I guess they didn't post the other 2 so I won't rank them, also a big gap between the 1st and 2nd half lol

• Like 1