The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

There could be some legal issue, since he’s with a label. If not, it’s a slap in the face to not post it, and help him generate streams and downloads. 

it has to be something like that

Even until the final night of the live shows, Team Niall remains on top. Rewatching everything right now and both of Mara and Huntley’s performances were fabulous.

Jacquie was also the best she’s been since pre-lives.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 5

Whew, this is the wrong week for Lila to have her worst performances. I've enjoyed her overall run though. Jacquie killed it! It's a shame she probably will end up 4th or 5th. I didn't like some of the song arrangements; some of them did not set up the contestants for a finale moment whatsoever. Hoping for a Huntley win, but I wouldn't mind Mara pulling a Gina Miles.

• Like 1

They did everything they could to get Ruby in the Top 2 when she was the least consistent of the live shows and yes I will continue to complain about that.

Jacquie brought all the ammunition, she deserves a Top3. I would also give the Top 3 to Lila or Mara just because of the trip they had (I think they both had their weakest night, not horrible, but they had better performances).

Huntley with a perfect set, showed more dynamics than power (although for a moment I felt like he was imitating Tom).

Although I didn't always love him, last night he proved that he deserves his own 2 hour concert.

If Lila gives me a quarter of the number of songs Zan released these years, I will have won 💜

• Like 1

I think Jacquie deserve much more credit that she got for her finale set.

This was the Jacquie that I've been waiting to see ever since her KO performance. She definitely brought it. She hit some crazy - insane notes in both of her performances. 

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Kenneth96 said:

Lila isn't winning so bombing the finale is not a big problem. She might just drop from 4th to 5th. And to be honest, none of us predicted she would make it that far. John's lucky to still have a finalist this season. 

This is very true. Like it’s not like pulling off a showstopper would have changed her fate, unfortunately 

it did almost feel like she was throwing the competition with “the weight” tho lol

Edited by Anythingcanhappen

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Even until the final night of the live shows, Team Niall remains on top. Rewatching everything right now and both of Mara and Huntley’s performances were fabulous.

Jacquie was also the best she’s been since pre-lives.

Count me in the chorus for Jacquie. Her set was solid, for sure. Great final impression.

• Like 1

I just realized that we have reached 400 pages on this thread right before the last episode of the season. And this thread won't be active anymore this time tomorrow. 

So, ignore the different opinions I have a great time watching the season with the IDF community. I have watched the show since season 2 but this is my second time being able to share the season with IDF. It's a pleasure getting to chat with all of you. Happy finale day and Merry Christmas. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Count me in the chorus for Jacquie. Her set was solid, for sure. Great final impression.

I was getting a bit frustated, because her first 2 weeks of lives didn´t highlight her like pre-lives did, but last night we got powerhouse Jacquie back with two great song selections (She did great on More than a Feeling, that´s amazing). I´m glad she went on a high note.

• Like 1

Okay, any last predictions?

I really wanna say Huntley because you know... He's consistent and a bearded Family man. But sometimes I think it could be Ruby too. Her set was minivan friendly. She didn't try to over-sing Desperado, kept it simple as the old school minivan members like. And Team Niall vote bank is most likely gonna split. A vast majority of Reba fans are most probably gonna vote for Ruby because her style of singing resonates with them way better than Jacquie's, so Reba's vote bank (if there's any) won't split much. And also, most of the typical country fans will vote for Ruby as well.

Mara has an outside chance as well.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1