The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

4 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

It seems like they don't really care for Rebe winning her first season. Or is it that they thought Ruby's gonna win no matter when she performs, but it's highly unlikely.

Β 

They could have looked at the numbers and realized Ruby's winning no matter what, so they threw a bone to Huntley.

Β 

Anything can happen between those two.

4 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Β 

They could have looked at the numbers and realized Ruby's winning no matter what, so they threw a bone to Huntley.

Β 

Anything can happen between those two.

Honestly, I think Huntley has this in the bag.Β 

Β 

Some of the FB folks fans are a little disappointed she didn't sing any Patsy Cline songs in the lives.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Honestly, I think Huntley has this in the bag.Β 

Β 

Some of the FB folks fans are a little disappointed she didn't sing any Patsy Cline songs in the lives.

Β 

And a lot of FB people are not in love with Huntley's ballad song. (Tragic, but wbk)

It really is a tossup between them.

• Like 1

Lila kinda disappointed me with her set, but she was solid vocally and had a good song with "Across The Universe"
Β 

Jacquie! She showed tf up this night and I'm so proud of her, she would deserve 2nd, but wbk she's likely getting 5th or 4th, slight chance at 3rd.

Β 

Mara, I liked her ballad tonight and was my favorite this whole run, her upbeat was about Top 12 or Prelives level, not bad but kinda karaoke, at least she isn't scared to hit the stage.

Β 

Huntley like wow, he would be a deserving winner of the frontrunners, great songs and performances. If Lila and Jacquie can't win, he should bring it home.

Β 

Ruby..... she had her moment in the Playoffs, but I don't think she was ready for this stage yet, a bit of a shame since she seems to be a good vocalist off the show. If she wins, then good for her.

Edited by QueenMae16

I previewed most of the performances on Facebook, and didn’t like any of them. Is this in contention for worst finale ever? I think so. I’m not going to try to rank it. I know most think Huntley will win, and maybe that will be the case, but his tone is so harsh, and those song choices don’t help, IMO. Ruby isn’t good enough to win The Voice, but maybe she will anyway. Sorry, not sorry. Maybe Mara should win. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Best of luck to the finalists tomorrow. Remember, if you don’t win, your life will be a lot easier for the next 1-2 years.

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I previewed most of the performances on Facebook, and didn’t like any of them. Is this in contention for worst finale ever? I think so. I’m not going to try to rank it. I know most think Huntley will win, and maybe that will be the case, but his tone is so harsh, and those song choices don’t help, IMO. Ruby isn’t good enough to win The Voice, but maybe she will anyway. Sorry, not sorry. Maybe Mara should win. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Best of luck to the finalists tomorrow. Remember, if you don’t win, your life will be a lot easier for the next 1-2 years.

Miss your honesty lmao.

Ruby is good offshow, but I think she has the same problem Kenzie Wheeler had on stage, just not comfortable on there. Maybe she'll get there in a few years or so, but she would be the safest bet for the audience.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Miss your honesty lmao.

Ruby is good offshow, but I think she has the same problem Kenzie Wheeler had on stage, just not comfortable on there. Maybe she'll get there in a few years or so, but she would be the safest bet for the audience.

It wasn’t long ago, I read on here that she was the best country singer ever on the show.Β :haha:Β Compare her live run to Chevel’s for starters. Both 16 years old. The list is much longer, though.Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

those song choices don’t help

I agree. There are better songs for garnering votes from this audience than what Huntley performed, but he still got my vote.

Edited by RTV
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Agree. It really is about what coach is winning since S10. The contestants should really be enjoying their exposure off show as long as possible.Β 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

It wasn’t long ago, I read on here that she was the best country singer ever on the show.Β :haha:Β Compare her live run to Chevel’s for starters. Both 16 years old. The list is much longer, though.Β 

Yeah, Chevel is clearly the much better vocalist and performer on that stage. A straight comparison can even be made with their "Blue" performances, Chevel wins that battle and hers was a live performance.

Β 

Ruby needed some time before going on the stage, maybe by her 20s.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Yeah, Chevel is clearly the much better vocalist and performer on that stage. A straight comparison can even be made with their "Blue" performances, Chevel wins that battle and hers was a live performance.

Β 

Ruby needed some time before going on the stage, maybe by her 20s.

They both do the subtle yodels, but it comes more naturally to Chevel, and yeah….she was clearly more comfortable and confident on that stage than Ruby, even with laryngitis. LOL

• Haha 4

I would pick Huntley as the winner after hearing the performances, based on my taste.

Β 

Ruby winning will be undeniable if she's on team Blake. I still wait for the final outcome to conclude that whether Reba has the voting bloc or not.Β 

Β 

It doesn't matter who's in the third, fourth and fifth place. There are no differences but I wish they got a car like earlier seasons though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Hi! It was me. That's not what i said. I said she had the potential to be one of the best country singers ever on the show. I said that based on her audition. Unfortunately, it didn't end up being the case. I was wrong. But i didn't regret that comment because that's genuinely how i felt at the moment. Y'all can laugh of me all you want.Β 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I'm sorry this wasn't the season for you, but I thought it was an incredible season. So many great performances.

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

You can talk about consistency in the lives, but I stillΒ think that vocally, Ruby is def one of the best. Unlike idf, I thought her SF and Finale Ballad were incredible.

She’s pitchy, lacks range, and doesn’t have a special tone. That said, she’s young, so she has plenty of time to get better.Β 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

Hi! It was me. That's not what i said. I said she had the potential to be one of the best country singers ever on the show. I said that based on her audition. Unfortunately, it didn't end up being the case. I was wrong. But i didn't regret that comment because that's genuinely how i felt at the moment. Y'all can laugh of me all you want.Β 

I thought someone else said it. Oh, well. No big deal.Β 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

She’s pitchy, lacks range, and doesn’t have a special tone. That said, she’s young, so she has plenty of time to get better.Β 

I don't think she lacks range. Her BA and PO proved that. I've seen Many live videos of those songs, and she sounds exactly the same. I love her tone as well. And I don't think she's nearly as pitchy as some people say.

Β 

Basically opposite of what all of you said. Maybe it's because I'm biased, I always am.Β :haha:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, RTV said:

I agree. There are better songs for garnering votes from this audience than what Huntley performed, but he still got my vote.

Β 

Seems like they're not playing to win with his song choices compared to Ruby's, but the pimp spot and Huntley being the lone male will definitely will make it a tighter race.

• Like 2