The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Wait is this BIAS’ fourth song involving God (counting Need A Favor) that isn’t actually about God lol

King of making it known that he was a worship singer, bodie found dead in a ditch :dead:

Edited by Teraginn
  • Haha 4

37 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

BIAS's next song is reported to be Sympathy for the Devil.

I mean that would fit with his pattern of singing 2 god songs followed by 1 devil song :haha:

BA song - God
Battle song - God
KO song - Devil (they montaged out the line "Like a devil on my shoulder you keep whispering in my ear")

PO song - God

T12 song -  God

T9 song - Devil??

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, BrokenHearted said:

I mean that would fit with his pattern of singing 2 god songs followed by 1 devil song :haha:

BA song - God
Battle song - God
KO song - Devil (they montaged out the line "Like a devil on my shoulder you keep whispering in my ear")

PO song - God

T12 song -  God

T9 song - Devil??

Watch him sing "Dancing with the Devil" by Demi Lovato next week.

2 hours ago, BrokenHearted said:

BA song - God
Battle song - God

PO song - God

T12 song -  God

T9 song - Devil??

Also his BA song: "The devils went out in Georgia"

Ruby did this song in one of her live events a few weeks ago, and she did a fantastic job there. This time, I think nerves got the best of her. But she's still safe. Despite giving her weakest performance yet, she still has the 3rd best stats on FB. Under the FB post "Voting is open," she has gotten one of the most mentions.

Overall thoughts on last night:

I thought it was a pretty good show, I don´t believe there was any particular trainwreck like we tend to have. But there were people that clearly stood out more than others.

- Team Niall, as always, killed it. They are my Top 3 of the night overall. Huntley, Mara, and Nini, in that order. I´m probably one of the few who thought Huntley murdered that last night.

- Ruby gave her weakest performance so far, but she´ll still sail through with no issue. That´s a tough song, The Hoot struggled with it too.

- Jacquie was good, of course, I expected her to be reliable live, but song choice didn´t do her much favors, and I felt like she got lost in the crowd, especially going first.

- I honestly didn´t love Kara. Song choice was great but she didn´t do much for me. Azán carried the torch for the R&B girls tonight IMO, she killed it. 

- Mac was a huge step down from his PO. I blame song choice. He´ll still be fine.

- Lila made a case for avoiding the bottom, really lovely job, we´ll see if it works.

- BIAS was pretty good. He got bandzilla´d a couple of times, but that song choice and energy sold it to me. Finally he´s bringing it. 

- Jordan and Tanner were the weakest of the night, with the kid being at the bottom. J went for a good song in which she didn´t really add anything new, and Tanner went for too big of a song and got drowned in the process.

SHOULD BE BOTTOM 4 IMO, BASED ON LAST NIGHT:

- Tanner

- Jordan

- Mac (song choice, man, song choice)

- Kara 

WILL BE BOTTOM 4 (MY PREDICTIONS):

- Tanner

- Azán

- Kara

- Lila (Jordan is country, y"all)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Overall thoughts on last night:

I thought it was a pretty good show, I don´t believe there was any particular trainwreck like we tend to have. But there were people that clearly stood out more than others.

- Team Niall, as always, killed it. They are my Top 3 of the night overall. Huntley, Mara, and Nini, in that order. I´m probably one of the few who thought Huntley murdered that last night.

- Ruby gave her weakest performance so far, but she´ll still sail through with no issue. That´s a tough song, The Hoot struggled with it too.

- Jacquie was good, of course, I expected her to be reliable live, but song choice didn´t do her much favors, and I felt like she got lost in the crowd, especially going first.

- I honestly didn´t love Kara. Song choice was great but she didn´t do much for me. Azán carried the torch for the R&B girls tonight IMO, she killed it. 

- Mac was a huge step down from his PO. I blame song choice. He´ll still be fine.

- Lila made a case for avoiding the bottom, really lovely job, we´ll see if it works.

- BIAS was pretty good. He got bandzilla´d a couple of times, but that song choice and energy sold it to me. Finally he´s bringing it. 

- Jordan and Tanner were the weakest of the night, with the kid being at the bottom. J went for a good song in which she didn´t really add anything new, and Tanner went for too big of a song and got drowned in the process.

SHOULD BE BOTTOM 4 IMO, BASED ON LAST NIGHT:

- Tanner

- Jordan

- Mac (song choice, man, song choice)

- Kara 

WILL BE BOTTOM 4 (MY PREDICTIONS):

- Tanner

- Azán

- Kara

- Lila (Jordan is country, y"all)

+ Lila has the disadvantage of being on Team Legend.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MILO JAY said:

Are we getting Gwen/Reba team performances tonight?

I hope so! Gwen got robbed of performing with her whole team last time because they waited for her to perform the second week and by that time Kique had covid and she only got to perform with Justin

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, MILO JAY said:

Guys Nini would SLAY Running Up That Hill! i feel like that definitely fits the dark pop

Tonally, I think I'd like that for Mara more.

Her voice can go lighter  (see her PO). Not to say they are that similar, but there's a bit more overlap with Florence and Kate Bush than anything Nini has covered so far.

Edited by Hsamid

Also…

Team Legend is in a world of hurt. Maybe they can get Mac in with the semi-final pimp spot, but even that seems like an uphill climb. It didn’t have to be this way….

Looks like they’re pimping Bias for the same reason, but minivan isn’t buying it….

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I missed the episode, but I just checked out Facebook. The numbers are soooo low. Wow…

YouTube too. 

Minivan has checked out

Huntley is going to win. Ruby will be runner up. 

I think it has to do with performances quality as well. Ruby's PO performance got great views/likes/shares/comments. It was imo the best of the season. But this time she didn't deliver on the same level. For Huntley, I also preferred his PO performance, which also got solid numbers.

Maybe if these two sing on the same level as the POs, the numbers will be back to normal. This season's overall numbers were much better than last season's numbers.

The voice shared a post on FB that said, "Voting is officially open."  

Source

It has 1.2k comments. Well, the contestants with the most mentions (to a point that it's not even close) are Huntley and Ruby.

Mara, Nini, BIAS, and Mac are getting some mentions as well.

Edited by Hamza Tufail

The Youtube comments under AZÁN's performance are brutal. There is a lot of people saying that Kaylee should have advanced over her. I know there are people here that agrees. And let's be honest, John let go a potential finalist for someone who doen't have a chance to advance tonight. Tragic.

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1