The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

42 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

battles are dumb overall. most of singers can’t harmonize for their life and even the lopsided battles are not funny to watch anymore bc lopsided battles peaked with alisan vs lacy and the wikipedia drama back in s10. iconic. 

Iconic dreaming legend

2 hours ago, wildestinvegas said:

battles are dumb overall. most of singers can’t harmonize for their life and even the lopsided battles are not funny to watch anymore bc lopsided battles peaked with alisan vs lacy and the wikipedia drama back in s10. iconic. 

You mean this?

Screenshot-20231103-162214.png

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Lion road said:

Jacquie said some battle partners didn´t get along. This clearly ain´t one of those pairs, they felt comfortable and having a good time.

Huntley killed it, his rasp just adapts itself to so many genres I feel (albeit Hootie isn´t THAT far off from the Black Crowes in terms of the more raw sound). 

Brailey was fine, but the choice is obvious here.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Huntley was good, but it’s a step down from his blind. Overall, the battle is a little sleepy. Easy win for Huntley. 

I’m also annoyed they didn’t leak a KO. 

KO leak tomorrow then?

Oh wow… hard to believe the guy who sings 90s pop rock did the better job with a 90s pop rock battle song. 🤪 JK I know there’s gonna be pre-selected winners of certain battles. Just like with Ruby and Al. 

Ready for the knockouts. These battles have been draaaagging on.