The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

2 minutes ago, MusicBuff101 said:

I don’t know why it’s so hard for people to fathom the idea that BIAS just got better each round. Like Yes, his audition was bad but i’m open to him improving. If he made it this far, he had to have done something good

Β 

It's just a kneejerk reaction. You know how hysteric this forum can get with country guys.

Β 

This why it's hard to share spoilers sometimes. People get way too attached way too early, and set themselves up for disappointment. It's a vicious cycle we go through during the pre-taped rounds.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

His rasp, at simple glance, is way more natural than Noah`s, he`s got smoke in his voice, practically. That ain`t gonna be everybody`s cup of tea, but I think he`s strong. He`s been flying under the radar so far but dude has quietly won every single round so far, and on a female country heavy season, he could stand out in the male field.

Do you mean BIAS orΒ  Huntley?

I miss Kaylee. But more important - I stand with Kaylee. I stand with Kaylee when the stars don’t fill up the night sky. I stand with Kaylee when the sun don’t shine in a cloudy day. Who is Kaylee?

Β 

For the hungry? The food

For the blind? The vision

For John Legend? A playoff fodder…. unfortunately.Β 

If Kaylee has 1 fan, I’m one of them

If Kaylee has haters, then I’m not one to exist in this cold lonely world.

Β 

To stand up for justice. To stand up for what’s right. To stand up - For Kaylee Shimizu!

Edited by wildestinvegas
  • Like 3

When I was choosing tracks for the blind audio spoilers this season, I almost chose this one for Huntley. I didn't choose it because it's quite old and I want a more recent track to represent his current sound. That being said, this is really dope and I hope Huntley brings this kind of energy on the show.

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

I miss Kaylee. But more important - I stand with Kaylee. I stand with Kaylee when the stars don’t fill up the night sky. I stand with Kaylee when the sun don’t shine in a cloudy day. Who is Kaylee?

Β 

For the hungry? The food

For John Legend? A playoff fodder unfortunately.Β 

Β 

To stand up for justice. To stand up for what’s right. To stand up - For Kaylee Shimizu!

Ooh tea, I love Kaylee!! If she has 2 fans, it's both of us!Β :heartbounce:

Edited by purpleprairiedog
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Weirdoo said:

Always love logging back here and seeing you,Β @Someone648Β and @thevoiceisthetop. I can’t say this show interests me much anymore but you guys do such a great job at keeping it fresh, which is why I still log here sometimesΒ πŸ’•

Β 

Glad we can hold down the fort for y'all! IDF isn't the same without yall. ❀️ 

5 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

Β 

For the hungry? The food

For John Legend? A playoff fodder unfortunately.Β 

For TeamAudra? One less teenager to root for.

Β 

Β 

tumblr_m6grloU1vS1qd2pfqo3_250.gif

Β 

UGH I MISS OLD IDF

3 minutes ago, seak05 said:

me imagining what would have happened on here if Blake had ever chosen to take an all white male country team to the live shows…especially when he had Max and Ms. Monet as wellΒ 

Β 

Can I just say though, what a power play by Reba to bring 3 country females to the lives. First season in and she's already shaking up the system.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

Β 

Glad we can hold down the fort for y'all! IDF isn't the same without yall. ❀️ 

You’ll always be the best fanboy, I’m so sorry you lost W*ll Champlin thoughΒ πŸ’€

Β 

And king @Someone648Β always coming through with the spoilers to help prepare people for the meltdowns of losing their favorite teen

• Like 1

Just now, Weirdoo said:

You’ll always be the best fanboy, I’m so sorry you lost W*ll Champlin thoughΒ πŸ’€

Β 

And king @Someone648Β always coming through with the spoilers to help prepare people for the meltdowns of losing their favorite teen

Β 

Oh god, honestly glad though that I can cut him out. As frustrating as this show is, it has brought me so many cool guys to support. I can only keep track of so many.

Β 

@Someone648Β is such a king for doing this spoiler thing for so long. I can only hope to assist him in any way I can.

• Like 1

hi, i am a (former) lurker here and OG idf user before the 2018 wipeout… and i would just like to say that i am so excited about JACQUIE ROAR 🐯 

Β 

her daughter Leilani may have tried to sabotage her by telling her to pick Gwen, but it warms my heart to see that she has found her way to the CORRECT team, Miss Reba, who clearly values her talent ❀️ Jacquie Roar is here, Jacquie Roar is home, and Jacquie Roar’s claws are OUT. be ready…

• Like 4

1 minute ago, FutureSurvivor said:

hi, i am a (former) lurker here and OG idf user before the 2018 wipeout… and i would just like to say that i am so excited about JACQUIE ROAR 🐯 

Β 

her daughter Leilani may have tried to sabotage her by telling her to pick Gwen, but it warms my heart to see that she has found her way to the CORRECT team, Miss Reba, who clearly values her talent ❀️ Jacquie Roar is here, Jacquie Roar is home, and Jacquie Roar’s claws are OUT. be ready…

OMG, GHENT, YOU'RE BACK?? QUEEEEN!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FutureSurvivor said:

Β 

Β 

omg the drag on the daughter skskskksks

Β 

I'm so glad some of y'all are coming back from hiatus! We still have 6 of the Top 12 finalists, hope you'll latch on to some of them!

• Like 1

Just now, Monophy said:

This season's talent pool is amazing. Who is everyone's "snowflake" haha, if you know you know!

Β 

Um so like NBC in their infinite wisdom decided that I should not have a say in who my snowflake will be this season so they eliminated my two early faves, Reid and Tom.

Β 

Little do they know, I have been purposely stanning some people from afar as a contingency plan coz I KNEW this show doesn't want me to be happy!

Β 

Huntley (and maybe BIAS) shall avenge their former comrades, mark my words!