The Voice šŸ”“ S26 šŸ”“ Spoilers/News/Updates -Snoop Dogg,Michael BublĆ©,Reba,Gwen

Someone648

Posted (edited)

Random fact: There IS a Voice in Canada (where Michael BublƩ is from), that has been running for 10 seasons. But it is produced in Quebec and is a French language version.

Ā 

ETA: Buble was Blakeā€™s S3 advisor and one of Blakeā€™s hits was a cover of Bubleā€™s song ā€œHomeā€.

Ā 

in addition to Snoop being the Mega Mentor for S20(?), he co-hosted the only season of American Song Contest with Kelly Clarkson.

Edited by AngelaKD
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

If Adam hadnā€™t backed out before s17, would we have seen Gwen on the show again? She took a huge gap from s13-16 and was about to not be on 17 too!!!Ā 

Ya if Adam didn't back out for s17 we wouldn't have seen gwen on that season however I do think we see her in 19 and we get Adam's exit after season 17Ā 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Xtina is never returning, as well. šŸ˜­

Well we already knew that especially with how she's bashed the show in interviews following her exit at least I'm pretty sure she didĀ 

Edited by aj_runstar
  • Like 1

I just tuned into this thread. OMGG Snoop Dogg is gonna be a mentor??? :omg:Ā :dead: WHEN was this announced? I can not wait to see him on the show! :dead:Ā He's gonna be so hilarious and FUN! :haha:Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I just tuned into this thread. OMGG Snoop Dogg is gonna be a mentor??? :omg:Ā :dead: WHEN was this announced? I can not wait to see him on the show! :dead:Ā He's gonna be so hilarious and FUN! :haha:Ā 

They announced it around 11:56 est like they did with s24Ā 

• Thanks 1

According to the voice Wikipedia page not the fan one the actual one Snoop is in chair 1 gwen in chair 2 Michael in chair 3 and Reba in chair 4 but I could see that changing between now and the summerĀ 

1 minute ago, aj_runstar said:

They announced it around 11:56 est like they did with s24Ā 

Ahh okay, so just a little over an hour ago? OK I wasn't too far off from seeing it then. :haha:Ā 

• Like 2

I think Snoop Dogg and Michael BublĆ© will bring some fans to the tapings so weā€™ll probably get more spoilers.

Ā 

Also Reba and Snoopā€™s dynamic will be funny. Iā€™m excited for this panel!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, thevoicefandom said:

they need to make S27 the youngggg panel. this panel is soooo old LOL. but experienced in the industry

That's what i'm saying! The youngest person is 48!

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

Cool I don't have to watch the show next season either so that's good. :dead:

I'm sure we'll be very sad without you.šŸ˜

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

But seriously, Michael BublĆ© and Snoop Dogg?Ā  Interesting additions.Ā  With Michael, in particular, I'm expecting more crooners and jazz singers.Ā  Hopefully, they come.Ā  And Snoop should bring in a lot more R&B singers than usual.

Ā 

And Gwen is back?!Ā  My day has been made!šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Ā 

Bring on season twenty-six!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

We were thinking that we were getting Charlie Puth, Meghan Trainor and Kelsea Ballerini. And are y'all complaining about Snoop Dogg and Michael Buble?? Really??

Ā 

RIGHTTTT

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I'm sure we'll be very sad without you.šŸ˜

Ā 

can't wait for the end of season 26 for (again and again) that Gwen has no finalists to see your reactionĀ šŸ˜

• Haha 1

Michaelā€™s a super fun guy and his experience spans several genres, but heā€™s definitely rooted in classics. Heā€™s a perfect coach but not sure what direction heā€™ll go with for his team. Weā€™ll inevitably get a crooner or two, which weā€™ve been lacking, but heā€™s a great addition.

• Like 1