The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

we somehow have two young Puerto Rican pop females in the Semifinals lol. their vibes as contestants couldn’t be any more different tho

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I'm gonna give credit where credit is due: Serenity handled the first week of lives pretty... well i guess. I really thought she was gonna crush and burn (sorry, but c'mon, everyone here thought that) but she proved me wrong. Her performance is kind of growing on me, even though i'm still not a fan.

Β 

With that said, i strongly doubt she is advancing next week but who knows, maybe she can surprise us.

Yeah, Serenity's performance is somehow... not that bad for me? Some technical issues, but I thought that was okay. Still the bottom 3 performances for me.

• Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

I was gonna say, Team Chance is better than last seasonΒ΄s Team Gwen, IMO.

Last season, I couldn't give Gwen much sympathy since she and she alone pretty much destroyed her team.Β  But season twenty-two, sheΒ didΒ get unlucky (and so did John and Camila, in a way) from the absolute worst case of Blake bias the show had ever seen.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

we somehow have two young Puerto Rican pop females in the Semifinals lol. their vibes as contestants couldn’t be any more different tho

Madison and Serenity are both Puerto Rican?Β  I thought that at least one of them was Cuban.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Last season, I couldn't give Gwen much sympathy since she and she alone pretty much destroyed her team.Β  But season twenty-two, sheΒ didΒ get unlucky (and so did John and Camila, in a way) from the absolute worst case of Blake bias the show had ever seen.

The Blake bandwagon sending Brayden to the finale is still so egregious to me–is he the worst singer to ever make the finale? Ray Uriel may've had a more dynamic voice & a wider range than him

Edited by indii
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I'm gonna give credit where credit is due: Serenity handled the first week of lives pretty... well i guess. I really thought she was gonna crash and burn (sorry, but c'mon, everyone here thought that) but she proved me wrong. Her performance is kind of growing on me, even though i'm still not a fan.

Β 

With that said, i strongly doubt she is advancing next week but who knows, maybe she can surprise us.

If she gets the pimp spot and plays the God card a.k.a the S12 Aliyah treatment. If not, she's DOA 100%.

Β 

To be fair, absolutely no one though Aliyah would be in the finale and then they set her up like that while putting Hunter Plake in the death spot with an untempo song. Semifinals could go either way TPTB want, but if they want Chance in the finale, setting Maddi to win the instant save would be a better choice.

Edited by Kenneth96
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

BIAS was absolutely better than Maddi and Serenity I said what I said happily 😊 

I agree.

Β 

I liked BIAS' battle, PO, Top 12, and IS more than anything these two have done. I do like Maddi though.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Somehow Chance got 2 PVs lmao, everything went as pretty expected. Tae needing the save isn't shocking if thinking about it more.

I expected it too given Chance brought Sorelle to Finale. I think he got more support than John.

3 hours ago, Kenneth96 said:

If she gets the pimp spot and plays the God card a.k.a the S12 Aliyah treatment. If not, she's DOA 100%.

Β 

To be fair, absolutely no one though Aliyah would be in the finale and then they set her up like that while putting Hunter Plake in the death spot with an untempo song. Semifinals could go either way TPTB want, but if they want Chance in the finale, setting Maddi to win the instant save would be a better choice.

I think Chance has a 100% chance to bring one of Maddi and Serenity to the Finale through PV

Β 

Maddi is the PO closer and I think people remembered that.Β 

Β 

Serenity is the youngest this season if I'm not mistaken and that add up to the voting appeal, she can be the Hailey Mia of the season if she picks right songs.Β 

Just rewatched Serenity and maddie's performance and their tones were so gorgeous. Make sure to vote for team chance and Nathan next week

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, indii said:

The Blake bandwagon sending Brayden to the finale is still so egregious to me–is he the worst singer to ever make the finale? Ray Uriel may've had a more dynamic voice & a wider range than him

I frickin hated S22 mainly because of that but also because they skipped a spring season just to give us mediocre and uninteresting singers. Kim,Kique,Morgan and Omar were the only intersting singers of that season and I only rooted for 2 of themΒ Β 

Edited by Tmp 12
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, New but Old said:

I think Chance has a 100% chance to bring one of Maddi and Serenity to the Finale through PV

Β 

Maddi is the PO closer and I think people remembered that.Β 

Β 

Serenity is the youngest this season if I'm not mistaken and that add up to the voting appeal, she can be the Hailey Mia of the season if she picks right songs.Β 

It doesn't matter who closed the PO. Kara/Mac Royals and Ryley Tate closed the PO in their seasons and they are all gone before the finals.

Β 

And Hailey Mia herself was way better than Serenity, better song choices, better coach, better appeal (Hailey is 14 and Serenity is 16) and most important, she had a breakout with "Jar of Hearts". Serenity's breakout moment was when she said she's 16 years old.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

BIAS was absolutely better than Maddi and Serenity I said what I said happily 😊 

It's early. But neither of Maddi or Serenity's live performances were as good as his IS or top 12 imo.

Β 

Although I think Maddi definitely has the higher ceiling as a vocalist.

Edited by Hsamid

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Tmp 12 said:

I frickin hated S22 mainly because of that but also because they skipped a spring season just to give us mediocre and uninteresting singers. Kim,Kique,Morgan and Omar were the only intersting singers of that season and I only rooted for 2 of themΒ Β 

Not the Bodie, devix erasure. Two pretty unique contestants in terms of vibe and song choice. Justin and parajita I at least understand due to inconsistent live performances. But they were great at their best.

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Hsamid said:

Not the Bodie, devix erasure. Two pretty unique contestants in terms of vibe and song choice. Justin and parajita I at least understand due to inconsistent live performances. But they were great at their best.

Oh I forgot about Devix,him too. I guess I would find Bodie a unique and interesting artist if he had gone the alt rock route and sang songs similiar to his audition song instead of the genre he's doing now off show nowΒ 

5 hours ago, New but Old said:

With all due respect, noΒ πŸ‘€

Β 

The live portion of this season is too short and it’s too late for her to have that kind of breakout moment.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tmp 12 said:

Oh I forgot about Devix,him too. I guess I would find Bodie a unique and interesting artist if he had gone the alt rock route and sang songs similiar to his audition song instead of the genre he's doing now off show nowΒ 

Even though Bodie is now going the Christian music route, he’s still bringing his own unique and interesting take on it imo. At least based on the clips I’ve heard.Β 

1 hour ago, jem128 said:

Even though Bodie is now going the Christian music route, he’s still bringing his own unique and interesting take on it imo. At least based on the clips I’ve heard.Β 

Dang I didn't realize he went the Christian music route. That's disappointing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rockerannah said:

I can't believe Tae was in the bottom four. That man is talented.Β 

Β 

He definitely did not deserve to be there. I think it’s just that there’s a one-vote rule and the other country singers Josh and Karen had better song choices.

• Like 1

Just now, FloorWax said:

Β 

He definitely did not deserve to be there. I think it’s just that there’s a one-vote rule and the other country singers Josh and Karen had better song choices.

I agree. I love Dan and Shay's songs but if Tae was going to do one, I think there were better options.Β 

Β 

He still sounded amazing.

• Like 1