The Voice 22 ● Live Top 10 Performances ● Discussion

istersay

Hey, this comes from a person that just got to watch The Voice regularly (I used to watch just the Youtube videos etc). Could the fact that Blake announced his departure in the middle of the show affect the votes? Like does his team is always full like this in top 10? Or is it because his fans are sad that he’s leaving? His team is so MID I can’t understand the appeal fr.

• Like 3

Just now, Weirdoo said:

Rihanna has such an amazing discography, WHY do they only get to sing Diamonds and LOTB omfg

It’s The Voice, what do you expect :haha:

(I let this one slide because it’s such a great song, maybe my favorite from her)

Kim is doing great, but I think this song could land her a spot in the bottom 3. Especially if Omar gets pimped and Bryce gives an inoffensive performance. Ugh. It's such a shame that the second best singer in this competition is getting such boring songs and not getting any pimp spots.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, seak05 said:

This is so weird. You realize that Gwen is also a rock singer right? (and pop)

But yes, I imagine that having a 16yo boy at home makes them pull for him because bc a 16yo boy on a singing show is hard

I know, I'm actually a fan of Gwen and No Doubt.
But there's no trace of the old Gwen since she's with Blake.

Just now, kimseolhyun said:

Hey, this comes from a person that just got to watch The Voice regularly (I used to watch just the Youtube videos etc). Could the fact that Blake announced his departure in the middle of the show affect the votes? Like does his team is always full like this in top 10? Or is it because his fans are sad that he’s leaving? His team is so MID I can’t understand the appeal fr.

Come to think of it, that wouldn't surprise me.  But no, his team typically stays fully intact till the semifinals before anyone on it gets eliminated.  Exceptions have happened, but that's usually the case.