I could imagine a scenario:

From Team Blake...

From Team Blake...

From Team Blake...

Edited by Ottoxxx
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Why everyone is saying Blake is winning this season? Is he really? 👀

They will push the story of Blake leaving with a final win, no matter who he has.

Maybe it doesn't work, we know Kelly gives him competition, but it's what is being seen right now.

S22 is looking to not be won by him, so he loses that season, but goes out on a win when he leaves.

What would be interesting/funny is if Blake actually wins S22, but loses S23 to Kelly again lmao.

• Like 1

I'm just imagining how anti-climatic would be Blake NOT winning Season 23. Like, uff, leaving with a lose, i mean, yikes. I'm sure the producers don't want that. 

The producers probably don't want Blake winning his last two seasons, either. Their ideal scenario is probably Camila winning this season with Morgan, and Blake taking back the crown in his last season. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I'm just imagining how anti-climatic would be Blake NOT winning Season 23. Like, uff, leaving with a lose, i mean, yikes. I'm sure the producers don't want that. 

The producers probably don't want Blake winning his last two seasons, either. Their ideal scenario is probably Camila winning this season with Morgan, and Blake taking back the crown in his last season. 

They will try for a Camila/Morgan win for S22, and Blake/whoever win in S23.

But we know some things don't work out and for all we know, Blake could even lose both his seasons(Big Ls lmao) or win his last two seasons.

If it’s open finals again, it’s very hard to win with three contestants in the final, and that might hamper Blake’s ability fi win.

If it’s coach quota, then Blake will have a max of 2, and a clear frontrunner, so it will be easier for him to win 

4 hours ago, Jaffy said:

TBF Adam didn’t win his last season but it’s probably not the same thing. Maybe he would have if not for robegate.

He also didn't expect that one to be his last season (as he was initially contracted to coach in season seventeen, too).  The backlash and fallout from Robegate are what ultimately pushed him out the door after season sixteen and made him opt out of his contract.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, chancetherapperstan said:

what is robegate?

Ooh, let me tell you.

Seven seasons ago, in season fifteen, that man had two of his artists in the bottom: DeAndre Nico and Reagan Strange.  They both had to perform for the Instant Save, or should've had to.  DeAndre sang probably one of the most flawless versions of John Legend's "All of Me" that you could possibly have heard, while Reagan was apparently "under the weather" and didn't perform.  After DeAndre performed, that man only briefly touched upon his performance before openly pleading for the audience to save Reagan instead, and he did it to DeAndre's face, while he was still on the stage, being addressed by his coach.  And the whole time, there were occasional cuts to Reagan sitting in the audience in a robe, looking sick (I swear that it had to be for sympathy points).  Well, the Instant Save vote was reported close, with Reagan beating DeAndre by a mere percentage, which eliminated DeAndre (along with Dave Fenley, someone on Blake's team).

Well, that pretty much ended the bulk of the audience's trust with that man, because over the next week, fans everywhere were absolutely furious that he could've done such a thing to his own teammate in such a critical moment.  So the next week, though it took some doing, Reagan was eliminated, wiping out that man before the finale.  And the next season, the fans did their best to send him a message: by obliterating his team throughout the live Cross-Battles, the Playoffs, and, finally, the Top 13.  A real Catch-22, because while it was intoxicating and cathartic to watch his hugest mistake ever (at least on this show) come back and bite him majorly, you did feel sort of bad for his team for that season (at least those who chose him before Robegate happened and didn't know that it would happen, but not those who chose him afterwards, knowing what could happen).

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rodney said:

He also didn't expect that one to be his last season (as he was initially contracted to coach in season seventeen, too).  The backlash and fallout from Robegate are what ultimately pushed him out the door after season sixteen and opt out of his contract.

I agree. It's a different situation. Adam didn't reveal months before season 16 began that it would be his last season, so an Adam win wasn't part of the plan. Blake posted his Instagram statement on October 11, and TPTB might have known or suspected before that announcement that he was leaving.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Ooh, let me tell you.

Seven seasons ago, in season fifteen, that man had two of his artists in the bottom: DeAndre Nico and Reagan Strange.  They both had to perform for the Instant Save, or should've had to.  DeAndre sang probably one of the most flawless versions of John Legend's "All of Me" that you could possibly have heard, while Reagan was apparently "under the weather" and didn't perform.  After DeAndre performed, that man only briefly touched upon his performance before openly pleading for the audience to save Reagan instead, and he did it to DeAndre's face, while he was still on the stage, being addressed by his coach.  And the whole time, there were occasional cuts to Reagan sitting in the audience in a robe, looking sick (I swear that it had to be for sympathy points).  Well, the Instant Save vote was reported close, with Reagan beating DeAndre by a mere percentage, which eliminated DeAndre (along with Dave Fenley, someone on Blake's team).

Well, that pretty much ended the bulk of the audience's trust with that man, because over the next week, fans everywhere were absolutely furious that he could've done such a thing to his own teammate in such a critical moment.  So the next week, though it took some doing, Reagan was eliminated, wiping out that man before the finale.  And the next season, the fans did their best to send him a message: by obliterating his team throughout the live Cross-Battles, the Playoffs, and, finally, the Top 13.  A real Catch-22, because while it was intoxicating and cathartic to watch his hugest mistake ever (at least on this show) come back and bite him majorly, you did feel sort of bad for his team for that season (at least those who chose him before Robegate happened and didn't know that it would happen, but not those who chose him afterwards, knowing what could happen).

I posted a link to the video above if you have a Facebook ChanceTheRapperStan.

4 minutes ago, RTV said:

I agree. It's a different situation. Adam didn't reveal months before season 16 began that it would be his last season, so an Adam win wasn't part of the plan. Blake posted his Instagram statement on October 11, and TPTB might have known or suspected before that announcement that he was leaving.

Do you think if he did, he would have finally won with a country singer if TPTB wanted him too? Like they’d bring out a country guy after everyone else’s team was full and make it a Chris Blue situation?

Edited by Jaffy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

Do you think if he did, he would have finally won with a country singer if TPTB wanted him too?

"Giving" Adam a win back then would probably have been ten times harder than giving Blake a win right now (Yes, even without robegate). 

In S14 he was left with zero contestants on the whole Top 6. That was before robegate happened. 

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Ooh, let me tell you.

wow that’s crazy! i bet deandre regrets picking adam!

• Haha 2