Disliked Behind The Scenes Contestants

TheVoiice

On 12/2/2021 at 6:09 AM, Bouli said:

As a bonus, if you look further into the editing notes on Wikipedia, you can see some MORE things that he very obviously wrote himself. Someone deleted ALL OF IT at one point in 2020 because it was super biased.

Y'all. This has made my morning. 🤣 Some of my favorite parts:

There are only a few artists that have a signature sound that you can immediately identify. Jesse Campbell is one of those singers who is an international recording artist that sings heart-felt universal music with soul. He is a connector, with a strong determination to put his imprint on each song he sings. His fans are loyal, his dedication to his art is unprecedented, his passion for the music he brings forth has a spirit-filled intensity that permeates directly into the hearts of his audiences. Originality is his greatest attribute and his charismatic personality coupled with his courageous energy is a winning formula in today's musical landscape.

There is no surprise that Jesse's foundation was born in the church. At the age of sixteen, he began leading songs with the church choir in Chicago, Illinois where his father Bishop W.J. Campbell presides. His unique talent was soon discovered and became the featured soloist on the early recordings of The Winans and Timothy Wright. (As a personal note, there's no way anyone else wrote that; it includes his father's name and stuff from his childhood. 🤣)

The stars aligned and Jesse was invited to join the second season of the NBC hit reality show "The Voice", where almost 40 million viewers got a glimpse of his electrifyingly euphoric vocal abilities. During his blind audition, within seconds of his first note, all four celebrity judges Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green and Blake Shelton turned their chairs in astonishment to the caliber of the artistry they were witnessing. Each judge gave him the highest accolades and began vying for him to become a member of their respective teams. Jesse opted for the incomparable Christina Aguilera for she vowed ‘to work hard for him’. One of the highlights of his experience on the show was when he dedicated a very touching rendition of the song "Halo" to his daughter Soraya in front of the world. "The Voice of Asia" acknowledged Jesse's talent during his performance as the guest recording artist, by offering him a permanent position as one of their four celebrity judges.

Social media has been an invaluable tool as Jesse walks this corridor of creating a new musical horizon. This platform allows fans to interact with him, request songs, ask questions and are eager to like and share his live scopes with their friends from all over the world. To date, he has garnered millions of views and the love just keeps growing. "I do what I do for the love of it – and my fans!" [...] He is celebrated as one of today's most gifted singers, whose unique, captivating vocals continues to inspire people from all walks of life. He is devoted to his craft and his fans and continues to carve out his purposed steps catapulting him to a place where his dreams have become reality.

What a piece of work :wacko: 

1 hour ago, Bouli said:

As a bonus, if you look further into the editing notes on Wikipedia, you can see some MORE things that he very obviously wrote himself. Someone deleted ALL OF IT at one point in 2020 because it was super biased.

Y'all. This has made my morning. 🤣 Some of my favorite parts:

There are only a few artists that have a signature sound that you can immediately identify. Jesse Campbell is one of those singers who is an international recording artist that sings heart-felt universal music with soul. He is a connector, with a strong determination to put his imprint on each song he sings. His fans are loyal, his dedication to his art is unprecedented, his passion for the music he brings forth has a spirit-filled intensity that permeates directly into the hearts of his audiences. Originality is his greatest attribute and his charismatic personality coupled with his courageous energy is a winning formula in today's musical landscape.

There is no surprise that Jesse's foundation was born in the church. At the age of sixteen, he began leading songs with the church choir in Chicago, Illinois where his father Bishop W.J. Campbell presides. His unique talent was soon discovered and became the featured soloist on the early recordings of The Winans and Timothy Wright. (As a personal note, there's no way anyone else wrote that; it includes his father's name and stuff from his childhood. 🤣)

The stars aligned and Jesse was invited to join the second season of the NBC hit reality show "The Voice", where almost 40 million viewers got a glimpse of his electrifyingly euphoric vocal abilities. During his blind audition, within seconds of his first note, all four celebrity judges Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green and Blake Shelton turned their chairs in astonishment to the caliber of the artistry they were witnessing. Each judge gave him the highest accolades and began vying for him to become a member of their respective teams. Jesse opted for the incomparable Christina Aguilera for she vowed ‘to work hard for him’. One of the highlights of his experience on the show was when he dedicated a very touching rendition of the song "Halo" to his daughter Soraya in front of the world. "The Voice of Asia" acknowledged Jesse's talent during his performance as the guest recording artist, by offering him a permanent position as one of their four celebrity judges.

Social media has been an invaluable tool as Jesse walks this corridor of creating a new musical horizon. This platform allows fans to interact with him, request songs, ask questions and are eager to like and share his live scopes with their friends from all over the world. To date, he has garnered millions of views and the love just keeps growing. "I do what I do for the love of it – and my fans!" [...] He is celebrated as one of today's most gifted singers, whose unique, captivating vocals continues to inspire people from all walks of life. He is devoted to his craft and his fans and continues to carve out his purposed steps catapulting him to a place where his dreams have become reality.

Wow… this even beats MARISA in terms of egotism 😂 

Edited by Mistake006
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Delusion is a fixed belief that is not amenable to change in light of conflicting evidence. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, hallucination, or some other misleading effects of perception, as individuals with those beliefs are able to change or readjust their beliefs upon reviewing the evidence.

Source : Wikipedia

Edited by AliXRose
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another thread reminded me of this

Apparently there was drama between Nolan Neal and Billy Gilman behind the scenes in Season 11 (I think when they were roommates). From what I have seen, Nolan apparently made a huge mess in the room and Billy reported him for it, and the drama could have been a reason why Nolan got eliminated in Knockouts.

When Billy didn’t win, Nolan tweeted towards Billy “When you’re all about yourself, the light won’t shine your way”. Definitely seemed like Nolan and Billy really didn’t get along.

4 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Another thread reminded me of this

Apparently there was drama between Nolan Neal and Billy Gilman behind the scenes in Season 11 (I think when they were roommates). From what I have seen, Nolan apparently made a huge mess in the room and Billy reported him for it, and the drama could have been a reason why Nolan got eliminated in Knockouts.

When Billy didn’t win, Nolan tweeted towards Billy “When you’re all about yourself, the light won’t shine your way”. Definitely seemed like Nolan and Billy really didn’t get along.

I remember this, but it was never exactly clear what happened. There was lots of rumors and speculation, but I’m not sure of the validity, so I’ll just leave it there. 

14 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I remember this, but it was never exactly clear what happened. There was lots of rumors and speculation, but I’m not sure of the validity, so I’ll just leave it there. 

The only real proof right now is Nolan’s tweet towards Billy after he didn’t win. I wanted to see if anyone else knew any details

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

NOIVAS?

Seems like some contestants didn’t like him. Neither would I, even without considering how much of a creep he is, he’s way too extra.

It was just something about him that did not feel 100% genuine.  I felt like he was putting on a show even in his confessionals.  It just did not feel like he was being himself.  His lack of display of gratitude toward Chance and only showing it toward Blake was another turn-off for me.  You would think that he would've shown gratitude toward both coaches with whom he had worked.

The creep factor, OTOH, we're going to have to wait for the tea to spill.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Arsh said:

NOIVAS the walking controversy man.

so glad this season is over, it was draining

On 5/23/2023 at 6:59 AM, bluevelvet said:

Hahaha the wikipedia posts are the best thing I've read today

what? I didn't read those and I'm afraid to now lol

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

I think they were referring to Jesse Campbell and his self written Wikipedia page lmao

luckily I don't remember him, I only watched a couple of episodes of that season