Disliked Behind The Scenes Contestants

TheVoiice

4 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Any reason to think that??

All I know is that they didn’t follow each other despite being on the same team and that the tweets made it seem like it was him over Hunter, which was the other suspect.

But Vanessa never confirmed anything so take this with a grain of salt (and besides, this was years ago)

7 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

Didn't the rest of the S9 contestants dislike Madi Davis for some reason?

Just rumours I think, but maybe someone who was more active here back then (I was just a lurker) has the actual tea.

5 minutes ago, Daillon said:

All I know is that they didn’t follow each other despite being on the same team and that the tweets made it seem like it was him over Hunter, which was the other suspect.

But Vanessa never confirmed anything so take this with a grain of salt (and besides, this was years ago)

Just rumours I think, but maybe someone who was more active here back then (I was just a lurker) has the actual tea.

Considering the drama with Hunter’s Twitter earlier this year, that wouldn’t be as surprising

Still, people just assumed who it was directed towards without it ever being confirmed. 

I think there also drama between Billy and Nolan in S11 (probably having to do with them being roommates)

Just now, AliXRose said:

What about both lmao ?

IIRC, there were also rumors that Spensha couldn’t stand Pryor. Whether it’s true or not is another question.

It was an interview where the S14 finalists were asked who they'll miss or something and Kyla said Pryor, he was her buddy. And Spensha said "eh". Then Kyla was like " don't do too much"

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

What about both lmao ?

IIRC, there were also rumors that Spensha couldn’t stand Pryor. Whether it’s true or not is another question.

Where did that come from? Kyla, Pryor, and Spensha all seemed like besties in the interviews they did together

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

It was an interview where the S14 finalists were asked who they'll miss or something and Kyla said Pryor, he was her buddy. And Spensha said "eh". Then Kyla was like " don't do too much"

I forgot about that :rofl:

5 minutes ago, Arsh said:

Marisa and Tanner 🤣🤣

I don´t think anybody from the cast has spoken negatively about Marisa.

She, however, did retweet several things that actively disrespected Tanner (and Kelly for that matter).

Edited by Misirlou

Season 2 Jesse Campbell

After Xtina picked him in the “Battle that launched the Steals”, he became (or was willing to show that he was) insufferable behind the scenes.

In one those last minute rule changes, they gave the Coaches an extra round to pick instead of the public. She let him go.

His fellow S2 artist Pip then tweeted “ Ding dong, the witch is dead”!

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

After S12 finale Vanessa posted a Twitter thread about a contestant, calling him fake and with other members of the cast agreeing with her. We always assumed it was Chris.

Yeah, it was pretty heavily implied. She said something positive about nearly everyone in that top 10 (I believe) by name but left out Chris and Hunter. iirc though, she just left Hunter out of the conversation and was following him but wasn't following Chris and although all those tweets are deleted now I think, everything pointed to Chris.

Quoting Holly Henry’s tweet:

remember when I had a seizure backstage on The Voice and still went to go sing. well, someone from the show who I always encouraged and cared for recently stated they "smiled to themselves" when they heard me singing poorly because they knew I'd lose ❤️ just warms your heart xo

I’m assuming she was referring to Nic Hawk (her KO opponent) That would explain his weird facial expressions during her KO lmao. He always seemed super stuck up to me.

Edited by Mistake006
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Season 2 Jesse Campbell

After Xtina picked him in the “Battle that launched the Steals”, he became (or was willing to show that he was) insufferable behind the scenes.

In one those last minute rule changes, they gave the Coaches an extra round to pick instead of the public. She let him go.

Lmao I always wondered why they pulled the instant elimination thing ! RIP to the other three casualties who probably didn’t deserve that lol

11 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

I remember that lol. Christina also had drama with Tony Lucca and Adam himself that season.

Back when Blake was pretty much just Adam's country frenemy and not the main driving force of the show.

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, I remember S9 having several "groups", which led to some drama between them.

I remember Jordan, Amy and Korin (I think I’m forgetting others) being the #weirdos or something like that :haha: