2. Paris Winningham

3. Hailey Mia

4. Wendy Moten

#5 is really up for grabs now, but here are my guesses for the chances

5. Joshua Vacanti

6. Jim and Sasha

7. Lana Scott

8. Jershika Maple

Jim and Sasha is a weird case because they got good stats/PV after already being in the bottom. I think it’s between them and Joshua for the 5th spot. For all we know, we could have another surprising PV

Nothing really changed much, but here:

1. GNT - Frontrunners.

2. Paris - Got the edge here with song choice this week.

3. Hailey - Upbeat out of the way, but can very well still get Top 2 depending on next two weeks.

4. Wendy - Strongest reception so far, but don't think it will bypass the Top 3 at this point.

5.  Lana - At this point, I see this. She has made a stance this past few weeks and gained more ground tbh.

6.  Joshua - I could be underestimating, but his peak doesn't seem higher than 5th or 4th.

7. Jim/Sasha - Good job for bypassing the bottom, but likely Adam Cunningham situation here. One good week, but falls off the next.

8. Jerishka - Instantly Saved.

1. GNT

2. Wendy

3. Paris

4. Joshua

5. Hailey

6. J&S

7. Lana

8. Jershika

TPTB will probably bus Team Blake and Hailey to get J&S a PV but I don't think it would work. Plan B would be for J&S to win the IS so Ariana is not left out of the Finale.

Edited by season1

1. GNT - do I even need to explain this one?

2. Paris - has been very well-received on social media, and has yet to vocally misfire in the lives. Being Team Blake also helps.

3. Hailey - seems to be the one contestant Arianators and Minivan both like, and can hit some pretty impressive glory notes. That said, she needs a solid song choice next week to put her back on a level closer to the top 2.

4. Wendy - her online reception has been lukewarm, but she is one helluva vocalist + won’t go down without a fight.
5. Joshua - despite being polarizing stylistically (vocally and fashion-wise), has continued to deliver live + gotten a PV every week.

6. Lana - the last Coach Save standing and is continuously improving, but is polarizing reception wise.
7. Jershika - had to be Instantly Saved, but can sing whatever you throw at her.

8. Jim & Sasha - likable guys and safe song choices, but online reception has been mixed at best and a trash fire at worst.

7 & 8 are interchangeable as needed.

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Wendy has the bigger fanbase for sure. It comes down to casual votes and song choices for the next round. 

Its gonna be interesting. She has the bigger fanbase and the hype, but he is way less polarizing and has gotten good support on his own.

Either way, I think both will be on the finale.

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Its gonna be interesting. She has the bigger fanbase and the hype, but he is way less polarizing and has gotten good support on his own.

Either way, I think both will be on the finale.

He’s pretty much living on casual votes. If you look around places other than Facebook, his numbers aren’t great. I know Wendy has a lot to overcome too, but that’s what weighed into my decision to put her above him. 

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

He’s pretty much living on casual votes. If you look around places other than Facebook, his numbers aren’t great. I know Wendy has a lot to overcome too, but that’s what weighed into my decision to put her above him. 

Yeah, next week will be crucial. We'll swe how they treat them and how they perform. They treated both well this week.

44 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, next week will be crucial. We'll swe how they treat them and how they perform. They treated both well this week.

On the off chance either gets paired with GNT for the “duet,” I’m pretty sure that would be a good indicator of which one the producers want in the finale.

I still expect both to be in the finale, though.

8. Jershika- Thought "Ain't It Fun" was the best out-of-box song choice this week, and I especially like it when Paramore performances are done on these shows. Jershika brought great oomph and vibe to the song, which unfortunately doesn't resonate with the core audience. It's what it is. But kudos for actually making me pay attention for the first time, frankly over a lot of acts this week. I'd move her higher in my personal power ranking but this is a minivan rank.

7. Lana-I actually like how she's representing herself on the show. Super-modern pop country stuff. It fits right into generic corporate country radio. There's no traditional stuff so she won't rope in the core viewers, but just by being sole country and Team Blake allows her rope to do what she does. She's perfectly competent in what she's doing, and that Katy Perry twist was interesting. Always like it when a song's done for the first time on these shows, a la Jershika. But Blake has three, and they are gonna sabotage him at this point. 

6. Jim & Sasha - I mean, it's gotta be a battle between Joshua and J&S for that finale 5th spot, eh? It would be cool to have two groups in the finale, and maybe TPTB want Ariana to represent in the finale especially since she's the newbie. But at the same time, J&S have been in the bottom, and Joshua hasn't. Joshua gives it his all, is a worship leader, and I think there's just a section of the audience that likes the classical/theatrical belting. J&S have a stealth improvement arc over the past few weeks, have multiple story arcs, and presented themselves as singing boomer music early. I actually think this is almost a coin toss, because I sense they really really want Ariana to represent one especially after losing Holly. And Arianators know how to vote for rather than spreading their votes. But I can't see TPTB also letting John lose two of his members here. That's the swing factor, but man, if they play this on a neutral court, it's verry verry close.

5. Joshua - See above. 

4. Wendy - Part of me wonders that TPTB will push Wendy super hard, but I'm just not buying that she can get more votes than Paris, based on various metrics and Paris's consistency. I'm going to steal this quote from elsewhere, but "she's respected, but not loved". And the polarizing aspect. "Jolene" should have brought the views down for someone who can emote like that, but she lacks that je ne sais quoi to really make that emotion and passion translate to votes. Too seasoned, age-ist, whatever. It's something.

3. Paris - TPTB let the chips fall where they may, I think Paris ends up 3rd. He's just rock solid consistent, but is that it? Is there a growth arc. I mean, he can sing the phonebook with his seasoned belting, and with different songs, in his style, but there's no real next-level excitement. I think there might be a chance he snags 2nd anyway, if Hailey gets more unfamiliar Olivia Rodrigo or Kelsea Ballerini songs shoved into her, but I'm betting the stretch run that isn't going to happen and there's a "You Say" right around the corner. But 3rd (or 2nd) is a huge accomplishment for a guy who was stolen by Blake in the knockouts.

2. Hailey - Yeah, huge accomplishment from Team Ariana to Kelly to 2nd if this is the case. Growth arc contestant of the season. Way mature beyond her years, minivan has nothing really bad to say, likes her, and I think she gets whatever teen vote this show has (along with J&S because of Sasha/Ariana). She's good, and I think she has more on the table for growth, which is scary.

1. GNT - Yeah, I mean come on, they are kicking butt in every metric publicly available, especially the all too relevant FB.I wouldn't be surprised if they have been leading wire-to-wire all season in blowout fashion (like >10% over the #2 spot every week). Up-tempo challenge maintained their strong views.