Power Rank the Top 8

Misirlou

1. Girl Named Tom: They are winning no matter what lol so game over everyone so congrats to them! I will be happy with any of these top 4 winning the show as they deserve it. I think they are the true tco this season.

2. Wendy: She is 100% Blake's tco and who Blake wants to win with and who tptb wants in the top 2 so I expect lots of pimping towards her.

3. Paris: He's been getting really high numbers all over social media but he might get bussed just a tiny bit but enough to get the pv and for top 3 if Hailey gets fourth.

4. Hailey: She is the most improved and has been delivering great performances throughout and has been getting excellent high numbers throughout and has tons of potential. She could still end up in top 2 or winning Brynn style but then again maybe not. This season is the best season so far and I am enjoying this whole season throughout unlike minivan who hates this season but whatever I don't care cause I don't care how high their numbers are. No one is getting past Girl Named Tom lol.

5. Jim and Sasha: I do prefer Holy more but they delivered their best performance on Monday night and dodged bottom 3. Tptb doesn't want Ariana shut out from the finale after all the pimping she got and is the new coach. If she is shut out it won't look good for Tptb.

6. Joshua: People are underestimating him all week and could very well make finale with a great song and enough pimping. I think he is more popular as we think. He has a hidden fanbase that are loyal and he deserves the love and support.

7. Lana: Again same as Joshua. We are underestimating her support. She hasn't been getting great views anywhere but has been getting solid numbers that's enough to keep her around and she is Team Blake. She has tons of potential but I'm not sure if she can make finale but don't count her out yet. She had one of the best performances of the night this week.

8. Jershika: She is clearly my favorite on Team Legend for sure and a powerhouse who can sing anything! I am loving all of her performances but I am placing her this low because she was bottom 3 and had to be saved. She could get some pimping with a great song aka Jim and Sasha but who knows? This season has been unpredictable and everyone is really talented and gifted as hell. I want her in the finale though but won't mind her not winning. 

8. Jershika Maple

7. Lana Scott

6. Joshua Vacanti

5. Hailey Mia 

4. Jim & Sasha

3. Wendy Moten

2. Paris Winningham

1. Girl Named Tom

This is honestly such a cipher. I truly think my Top 3 have been far and ahead the top votegetters all season long,  and the votes between 4-8 are a lot closer than we assumed, based on Jim & Sasha's miraculous recovery from the IS last week. 

I do think they'll push for Ariana/Legend's artists, but the fact that they dropped the ball on Holly so hard this week tells me that maybe TPTB saw the writing on the wall with her and decided to focus on J&S? And since they are willing to gamble on J&S being Ari's sole ticket to the finale, that tells me that they looked at the numbers and know that the numbers are so close between 4-8 that they think that they can push for Ari to get a PV. And then they can focus on pimping Legend on the IS, so they can achieve their goal of equal coach representation. Of course, to make this happen they will need to bus the remaining Blake artist, so I really think Lana's days might be numbered.

I still ranked Joshua below Hailey because I doubt the pimping would work on an IS, it's way too unreliable. But dammit I hope they'll try it still.