67 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• She will win
    • She will make finale, but not win
    • Eliminated in Semifinals
    • Eliminated in the Top 10
    • Eliminated in the Top 11
    • Eliminated in the Top 13

For starters, she was probably top 5-6 in votes overall. At this point, I would say her ceiling is middle three, and she is built to win the instant save, as we saw last night. However, it depends who’s she’s up against, because nobody is beating Wendy in an instant save, for instance. Her save performance from last night might actually give her a bit of a boost, provided she gets decent songs the next couple weeks. 

28 minutes ago, caburr1982 said:

Hailey Mia's only obstacle is the fact that she required the save last time :(

Ok, but take in account this was not the bottom overall, she could have very well been 6th place in votes overall but since she is in a stacked team, she still ended in the Wildcard. 

Anyway, i see her making it to Semis, possibly Middle 3. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

Ok, but take in account this was not the bottom overall, she could have very well been 6th place in votes overall but since she is in a stacked team, she still ended in the Wildcard. 

Anyway, i see her making it to Semis, possibly Middle 3. 

Britton Buchanan pulled it off winning every single instant save and finishing 2nd so who knows.....

And I agree, Hailey was far far from the worst overall

Goes to show this is the best and most wide open season ever

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

She gives me Emily Ann vibes :ph34rwave:

She has a very strong cover of “You Say.” If she sings that at some point, you might be right. It all comes down to song choice with her. The wildcard song choice was a step in the right direction. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

About half say Hailey will be out this round.

About another quarter say they would see her in the Finale at least.

Let's see who's right....

I downplayed it and said she’d be singing for the instant save in a middle 3 (before we learned of the rules). Of course, this was after having to sing for the wildcard, so it seemed reasonable at the time. However, I thought it was obvious that her WC performance was a critical moment in her run. It gave her a huge boost. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I downplayed it and said she’d be singing for the instant save in a middle 3 (before we learned of the rules). Of course, this was after having to sing for the wildcard, so it seemed reasonable at the time. However, I thought it was obvious that her WC performance was a critical moment in her run. It gave her a huge boost. 

To be fair, we didn't see the Top 5 with overall PVs coming. We just assumed the same format as S9 - S17.

It was a good guess even if its looking like to be wrong, I assumed middle 3 at best for her as well. I wasn't sure she could be in the Finale, but I just threw in a vote there because why not. Semis was/is her ceilings clearly. 

Now her placement if she makes the Finale will be interesting.....