67 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• She will win
    • She will make finale, but not win
    • Eliminated in Semifinals
    • Eliminated in the Top 10
    • Eliminated in the Top 11
    • Eliminated in the Top 13

Her Top 11 performance and the Top 5 announcement happened around the same time, so I’d say that was when I figured she was making finale. I’m thinking at least Top 3 for her nowadays, and even yesterday some people predicted her in the Bottom 4.

Edited by Cookie73

On 11/10/2021 at 4:06 PM, Daillon said:

She gives me Emily Ann vibes :ph34rwave:

Other than the fact that they aren’t similar artists (which wasn’t your point), this was really perceptive. :haha: You obviously noticed the boost she got from that instant save. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Other than the fact that they aren’t similar artists (which wasn’t your point), this was really perceptive. :haha: You obviously noticed the boost she got from that instant save. 

I just found their situations similar. They both lost a PV that on paper should have been theirs (Emily won the only iTunes bonus on her team and Hailey had a great night + the audience usually doesn’t support contestants like Jeremy) In Emily’s case that ended up being a fluke, so I assumed there was a chance the same thing could happen with Hailey.

And well, she’s a teen that can sing live and actually looks and acts their age. That usually means finalist at the very least, and if you add the fact that this season wasn’t really competitive in terms of Minivan bait…

6 hours ago, Daillon said:

I just found their situations similar. They both lost a PV that on paper should have been theirs (Emily won the only iTunes bonus on her team and Hailey had a great night + the audience usually doesn’t support contestants like Jeremy) In Emily’s case that ended up being a fluke, so I assumed there was a chance the same thing could happen with Hailey.

And well, she’s a teen that can sing live and actually looks and acts their age. That usually means finalist at the very least, and if you add the fact that this season wasn’t really competitive in terms of Minivan bait…

Those are some good points. I hadn’t even thought about in that way…”both lost a PV that on paper should have been theirs.” 

Neither of them were featured at all in the pre-lives, and Hailey had to overcome being a battle steal. Once the team quotas were removed, they moved up several spots. The difficult part is making it to that point, once the PV doesn’t materialize. Obviously, Hailey’s path was more difficult than Emily Ann’s. She would have been on a plane ride home over a month ago had she not killed that performance, and we most likely would have been stuck with Peedy. 

• Like 2