• Jeremy
    • Hailey
  3. 3. CS

• GNT
    • Katie
    • Gymani
    • Jeremy
    • Hailey

Despite GNT flopping (actually, after hearing Team Ari, I wouldn't call what they did a flop, but...), my predictions remain unchanged. GNT and Hailey will get the PVs and based on Kelly's reactions, I think Gymani is the clear pick for CS. I think Katie being ex-Team Ariana will get her the WC over Jeremy, especially when Jeremy failed to impress voters on AI.

TLDR:

PV1: GNT

PV2: Hailey Mia

CS: Gymani

WC: Katie Rae

Eliminated: Jeremy

GNT got the first one on lock.

The second one is between Jeremy and Hailey. She has more Minivan potential but "When I Was Your Man", (just like "Hey Jude" on Team Ariana) is a vote getter, and he did a good job with it, so its a good combination.

Based on stats, I'll say probably Jeremy gets it, but it wouldnt surprise me at all to Hailey get it.

13 hours ago, Misirlou said:

PV1: GNT

PV2: Hailey

CS: Either Gymani or Jeremy. No clue.

Weren't you the one predicting Jeremy this whole time?? 

It's funny because now i'm the one who thinks he is gonna be PV :haha: 

Hopefully Kelly saves Hailey but she loves her AA powerhouses as much as she loves her teen girls (Katie, being an adult white woman and also a Knockout steal, is screwed)

5 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Weren't you the one predicting Jeremy this whole time?? 

It's funny because now i'm the one who thinks he is gonna be PV :haha: 

Hopefully Kelly saves Hailey but she loves her AA powerhouses as much as she loves her teen girls (Katie, being an adult white woman and also a Knockout steal, is screwed)

I think vocally she did do better than him last night, so that was my prediction just after seeing the performances.

But after seeing the FB stats, I'm doubting, and I'm now leaning a bit towards Jeremy getting it, but it could go either way.

I think both did what they needed to do to advance, honestly.

6 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

I dislike under-18s on the show. It should be adults-only. Teens aren't fully grown vocally yet and need to focus more on school, friendships, extracurriculars, college applications, jobs (older teens, usually 16+), etc., so I want Katie to stay and Hailey to go home. Katie's also a mom, and I think only a few artists who are also a mom/dad have won before.