S21: Predict the Artists in the Premiere

Misirlou

Yep. It´s that time of the year.

We´re missing info, but it makes it more exciting. Just judging by the info we know, and the promos, etc, who do you think we´ll find in the premiere?. Including possible opners and closers. Reminder we get about 8-9 artists in the premiee.

- One of Gymani/Holly, I don't see both of them in one episode.

- I don't know if it's just because she's in the first taping, but Bella screams premiere to me.

- Since there are many four-chairs this season, I feel like they would put one in the premiere that doesn't necessarily make it far, for that reason, I think Aaron Hines could be in the premiere, given his popular song choice as well.

- There's always an oddball artist in there like Payge/Will/Raine, so I think Samuel could be one of John's artists in the premiere.

- Possibly Jim & Sasha for Ariana as well. They'll have that backstory card.

I think Holly will definitely be there, for starters.

Bella is a 3 chair turn for Ariana´s team and it´s someone that is practically a match made in heaven for her, so I think we´ll see her there.

Paris has been featured twice in promos now, including his story, and he made lives, so I´d say he´s a good bet as well.

Ryleigh is Ariana´s favorite and her mini me. I think she´s a very good bet to be her first artist shown.

We need another four chair turn, so I´m betting on Wendy to make an appearance here, since they need someone strong for Blake, and Minivan to be interested.

Jim and Sasha are unique artists for a coach like Ariana, so I´m betting they´d want to feature them early. 

So then, I´d have :

• Holly
  • Ryleigh
  • Paris
  • Wendy
  • Bella
  • Jim and Sasha

These 6 I can definitely see in the premiere. Not sure about who else to include.

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

This would be a cool idea for a contest tbh

Everyone guesses both the contestants and order, whoever ends up being the most correct, including order/closer, wins

I just wouldn’t know what a good prize is :haha:

Bragging rights/AKA Certified Psychic Status :haha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think Holly will be there (Both promotion and Ari using her block) and maybe Gymani as well because of her song choice (Gymani could very well open the show)

Bella will likely be there because they will want to show Ari getting a 3 chair turn (possibly as the closer).

Paris has been featured a lot in promos so I’m guessing he will be there

Vaughn might also be there because of his backstory

We’ll have at least 2 Four Chair Turns in the premiere for sure and at least 1 block

On a side note, I hope they don’t overstack the premiere like with S20 or understack it like S13 and S18. I want to have some auditions to enjoy but I also want to save good auditions for some later episodes. Seasons such as S16 and S17 did a good job with this, as there were plenty of good auditions in the premieres, along with the standouts. I’m feeling optimistic that this premiere will be good though

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

On a side note, I hope they don’t overstack the premiere like with S20 or understack it like S13 and S18. I want to have some auditions to enjoy but I also want to save good auditions for some later episodes. Seasons such as S16 and S17 did a good job with this, as there were plenty of good auditions in the premieres, along with the standouts. I’m feeling optimistic that this premiere will be good though

Yeah, they really understacked it on S18, and they overstuffed it on S20. Hope we get a better balance this season.

Imma just hop in with my prediction/order

And yeah I'm banking on 10 instead of 9, since they've done 10 in a premiere before :haha:

K: Girl Named Tom

A: Bella DeNapoli

J: Jonathan Mouton

B: LiBianca

K: Jeremy Rosado

B: Hailey Green

A: Vaughn Mugol

A: David Vogel

J: Samara Brown

K: Holly Forbes

Also betting on Gracie Nourbash and Bubba as the premiere no-chairs idk.

Edited by Someone648

48 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I would switch Katherine with Ryleigh, but apart from that this makes a lot of sense, honestly.

That was my first draft but looking at it, it seemed just too stacked, 7/9 made lives. Having Holly and Bella already there, I feel they'd save Ryleigh for a later episode. I know they gave Gwen three people that made lives in S17 premiere but that obviously didn't do much. Also, Katherine had the 'iconic' interaction with Ariana that they showed in promos and even came with a ponytail. That might be a way hype Ariana after Holly rejected her.

My Guesses:

K: Holly*

A: Katherine

J: Jack

B: Peedy

A: KCK3

K: Jeremy

J: Shadale

A: David*

B: Hailey G.*

K: Gymani

Starred the ones I’m most confident about being in the premiere. In this scenario, 6/10 chair turners make the lives and there’s only two four-chairs of the seven known ones + one group of the five we’ve got confirmed. The main thing I’m not sure about here is whether or not they’ll put THAT many Ari song auditions in a premiere, but I couldn’t think of a third Ari act who didn’t make the lives so I shoved KCK3 in there 🤪

I changed a few of my main predictions recently, based on promos and taping order

Current predictions

Girl Named Tom

Paris

Bella

Vaughn

Lil Bianca

Wendy

Add David/Katherine for Ari, an unknown for Kelly and an unknown for John

6 or 7 artists make playoffs

They could easily leak Gymani for Week 2 or put Holly in the second episode