π–πžπ§ππ² 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧 π…πšπ§ π“π‘π«πžπšπ

RTV

5 minutes ago, RTV said:

From team power rankings posted 11/05/21 on MJsBigBlog by Blake Busch (who follows The Voice and American Idol) and linked in the IDF spoilers thread:
1. Wendy Moten – She is the only artist who I feel clear about on this team. She is the veteran who will be ready to perform. She can and will make nearly any song choice that comes her way work. Her knockout generated more buzz than her previous performances, and she is Blake’s ringer this year. Plus, I wouldn’t be shocked if she pulls out her country card soon to show that she can sing more than just R&B and soul music.
https://www.mjsbigblog.com/the-voice-21-playoff-preview-team-power-rankings-who-will-advance.htm

I love this write-up. :wub:Β 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Based on what she’s wearing, I think she’s singing country tonight.Β 

Hopefully that Martina poster was actually a hint.

Β 

Even if not Martina, just bring us some country Wendy! Easily grabbing that PV like its nothing.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Based on what she’s wearing, I think she’s singing country tonight.Β 

looks like it, oh dear I feel sorry for everyone else now, as if I didn't already :rofl:

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think that was my suggestion for finale song, but this wasn’t a bad time to bring it out. She should be good to go, and Blake is clearly on the Wendy train. Β πŸ™‚Β 

While it wasn't country like we had hoped, Wendy still managed to deliver. Blake is clearly on her side and if he is, then Minivan will follow suit. ;)Β 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Literally the worst thing about Wendy’s performance is that it wasn’t longer.

Β 

Wendy, y’all. Bless whoever convinced her to go for it with the show, she's 4/4 on fantastic vocals this season (and will be up until the moment she gets the trophy).

Honestly. :haha:

Β 

I really hope she gets to that finale. Her not being in it would be an absolute crime.

• Like 1

ET 11/08/21:

Β 

The VoiceΒ kicked off the season 21 live shows on Monday, with incredible performances from the top 20 singers. However, they may have saved the best for last with Team Blake Shelton's Wendy Moten, who brought the house down with her rendition of "I Will Always Love You," earning a standing ovation from all four coaches.

Β 

"I'm gonna say this, and I'm probably gonna catch a lot of heat for it, but I don't care," Blake raved of the performance. "I've been doing this show for 21 seasons, as a coach, and there is nobody that I want this more for, ever, than you. You deserve this."

Β 

Kelly Clarkson agreed, noting, "You are so gifted. That is such a big song, and don't think I missed that little run that you did... You are so incredible, it's insane if you don't make the finale."

Β 

The defending champion from season 20, Blake certainly has the clout to help Wendy towards the season 21 finale, though all of the returning coaches admitted that they're looking over their shoulder at first-timer Ariana Grande.

Β 

https://www.etonline.com/the-voice-blake-shelton-says-wendy-moten-is-the-most-deserving-singer-hes-ever-coached-174851