𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

RTV

Heidi Venable says she's been watching The Voice from the very beginning. In this piece for CinemaBlend.com, she named the "five most unexpected performances" of the season. Two of her picks were battles and two came from the knockout round. The only blind audition among the five is Wendy's.

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/the-voice-5-most-unexpected-performances-of-season-21-so-far

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, RTV said:

Heidi Venable says she's been watching The Voice from the very beginning. In this piece for CinemaBlend.com, she named the "five most unexpected performances" of the season. Two of her picks were battles and two came from the knockout round. The only blind audition among the five is Wendy's.

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/the-voice-5-most-unexpected-performances-of-season-21-so-far

Deserved. Wendy’s audition was my favorite audition of the season. :wub:

21 hours ago, RTV said:

It would seem so. Wendy also sang "Come In Out of the Rain" live for the festival, but she has better recorded versions of it.

One of the perks of touring with Julio Iglesias was seeing the world. I wonder if she misses all the traveling.

It looks like she won too. 😮 Let's hope she can win the Voice too. ;) 

Yeah, hopefully she'll jump back into it when more things start to open up and traveling becomes safer.

We've mentioned Wendy performing at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, but I don't think this link has been posted in the thread yet.

The article and video are from a Musician Spotlight on 06/16/19. While Wendy's singing is great as always, she and the guitarist might have benefited from a little more preparation together. I'm guessing David Santos was busy that Father's Day. 

I like her voice on Janice Ian's "At Seventeen," which starts at 26:14.

https://watch.countrymusichalloffame.org/videos/wendy-moten-nashville-singer-dolly-parton-patsy-cline

• Thanks 1

If @KimberlyxKyla submits a video for Wendy, I’ll go do one for the other person I’m considering doing the video for (assuming they’re still taking submissions)

Also, if looks could kill, Wendy’s “mean tweet” submitters would be six feet under right now (and what an icon for taking none of that BS from the internet today, yes ma’am 💅)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

If @KimberlyxKyla submits a video for Wendy, I’ll go do one for the other person I’m considering doing the video for (assuming they’re still taking submissions)

Also, if looks could kill, Wendy’s “mean tweet” submitters would be six feet under right now (and what an icon for taking none of that BS from the internet today, yes ma’am 💅)

First of all, yes please submit the vids. It would be hilarious and would love to see you and @KimberlyxKyla hype up these talented artists.

Also, trying to throw hate at Wendy just makes you look like a 🤡 so those haters can seeth, iconic this classy woman is.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Is that name in the bottom left, a song hint?

Very intrigued now, Wendy will slay on Monday.

lol My first thought when I saw Wendy's caption:

She hasn't been one to drop clues, but I want to know what she's singing for the playoffs.

• Like 1