• Josh West
    • Valerie Ponzo
    • Vanessa Ferguson
    • Hannah Eyre
    • Lili Passero
    • Kawan Debose
    • Hunter Plake
    • Other (please mention)

To be honest, I don't remember any blind auditions from this season besides Chris Blue and JChosen (mostly because of Alicia Keys reaction)

So now that I've rewatched some of the blinds, I can see why. Granted, I couldn't find a lot of the performances. But the ones I listened to, while most ranged from good to very good, none of them amazed me,

,and that includes all seven of the 4 chair turns. The only exception was Chris Blue.

So yeah, I think this season has the weakest blinds and four chair turns so far.

But if your favourite blind audition is not on the list, vote the other option and mention the contestant so I can count their votes!

Jesse Larson was my favorite. He did a favorite song of mine and he managed to incorporate some killer guitar licks between each phrase while also telling the story.  Honorable mentions to JChosen for nailing another favorite song of mine, Casi Joy´s magnificent yodel and Taylor Alexander´s country revamping of Cher.

6 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

Chris Blue

I felt like they saved the best for last this season. And it is very rare for the last audition to be one of the best

Was there any other time in which the last blind audition was the winner and/or considered the best audition by most of the audience?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hsamid said:

Was there any other time in which the last blind audition was the winner and/or considered the best audition by most of the audience?

Nope. Only Cody Belew and Hannah Kirby went far and both got eliminated in Top 8 (their auditions were decent, although Cody’s is more memorable for his hilarious reaction to getting a chair)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...