Bk1234's The Voice Season 20 Contestant Ranking List (#1 and #2 Posted!!!)

Bk1234

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Here are the clues for the next set of contestants (#6-10.) Remember, the order of the clues does not indicate the actual ranking order...

-The beautiful combination of a Voice favorite and an Idol favorite.
-Unfortunately, this contestant couldn't place as high as their friend from last season.
-This contestant went up against their Knockout partner twice.
-The robin flew back to the nest.
-This contestant’s talent was out of this world. 👽

Pia

Dana (DeSz)

Corey

Anna Grace

Lindsay

22 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

i'm changing my 4th clue guess to Anna Grace because no way is she placing above Rachel.

It could happen 👀 

21 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

The thing is I don't see Dana in Bk's top 5 👀 But I agree that Ryleigh & Carter seem to be friends whereas DeSz and Dana seem to be more supportive of each other (well they're actually both from Houston so I don't know lmao this is hard)

I think the key is to figure out where does Anna Grace place in the ranking, if she's in the top 5 then both Ryleigh and Dana are in the next set

Oprah Winfrey Judging You GIF

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Here are the clues for the next set of contestants (#6-10.) Remember, the order of the clues does not indicate the actual ranking order...

-The beautiful combination of a Voice favorite and an Idol favorite.
-Unfortunately, this contestant couldn't place as high as their friend from last season.
-This contestant went up against their Knockout partner twice.
-The robin flew back to the nest.
-This contestant’s talent was out of this world. 👽

Pia (Toscano) (Keisha) Renee

Dana (Desz’s friend)

Ryleigh

Corey (Robyn’s “Dancing On My Own”)

Lindsay (Rewrite the STARS)

3 minutes ago, B-B said:

Pia (Toscano) (Keisha) Renee

Dana (Desz’s friend)

Ryleigh

Corey (Robyn’s “Dancing On My Own”)

Lindsay (Rewrite the STARS)

1 minute ago, David68 said:

Pia

Dana

Ryleigh

Corey

Lindsay

Ooh, you guys have the same guesses. 👀 

I am very surprised that Avery and Rio didn't even make Bk's Top 10, but considering how short their Voice journey was, it is justified.

Expected Corey to be at around #6-10, surprised that Dana is potentially in Top 5 though, unless I'm missing something with the clues. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I am very surprised that Avery and Rio didn't even make Bk's Top 10, but considering how short their Voice journey was, it is justified.

Expected Corey to be at around #6-10, surprised that Dana is potentially in Top 5 though, unless I'm missing something with the clues. 

I’m glad you agree with their placements. :thumbs: 

We’ll see. 🧐 

#10. Corey Ward (Team Kelly)

2021-TheVoice-S20-COREY-WARD-450X450-KO.jpg?impolicy=nbc_com&imwidth=480&imdensity=1

Kicking off the Top 10 is a no chair from Season 19 and probably the contestant that IDF underestimated the most pre-season (credit to @VoiceTakeover890 for having faith in him pre-season.) Corey’s journey on the Voice started off in Season 19 where he performed “Way Down We Go.” This version was a bit lackluster and I can see why he was a no chair turn. Corey’s strength is emoting and that song just didn’t show that. However, Corey came back in Season 20, performed Robyn’s “Dancing On My Own,” and was able to get Kelly AND John to turn around! My favorite thing is his mother saying “Yes Corey!” and then everyone around her telling her to shush! 🤣 Anyway, this was Corey at his prime. He got a song that allowed him to emote (and oh boy did I feel it…) and show off his vocal prowess. That note he held out near the end was amazing! This song allowed Corey to take on a new, vulnerable form which I loved to see. Not to mention, his eyes looked so emotional, and I don’t even know if that was on purpose. :haha: This was one of the best of the night for me (literally- goosebumps ALL OVER) and I was so happy to see Corey come back and get two chair turns. Corey went with Kelly, which I thought was a good choice because I feel that she works well with singers who can really emote like Corey. Corey moved on to the Battles where he was paired with Savanna Woods. I think this is unpopular on here, but I preferred Corey, which brings me to a key point. Savanna did so much with her voice, while Corey didn’t because he honestly didn’t need to. I felt the passion in Corey’s voice and was honestly more connected to his parts than I was to hers. This battle as a whole has grown on me a ton, but I have always enjoyed Corey’s parts. I was happy to see Corey move on to the Knockouts where he delivered another emotional performance. I always liked Corey before, but this was the performance that made me a fan. Everything from the tremble in his voice to his eyes made me fall in love with this performance (and tear up a bit…) One of the notes in the beginning literally made my heart melt. Corey also brought a lot of power in this performance. He held out some really strong notes near the end of the song. This performance capitalized on “Dancing On My Own”’s strengths and created a moment for Corey on that stage. Plus, it got the singer’s approval, so that must have made Corey feel even better about it. Corey moved on to the Playoffs and in the lives is where things got a bit shaky for him. In The Playoffs, he sang “Bruises” by Lewis Capaldi. I was so happy to see him get to sing some Lewis Capaldi and he delivered. This performance wasn’t as vocally solid as his others, but he still had some great moments throughout it. For one, he held out that note during one part of the song, which I was wowed by. He started to get a little shaky in the vulnerable parts of the song though, which is understandable. Overall though, this was a solid performance that Corey should be proud of, especially considering this was his first live Voice performance. Corey didn’t get the PV slot or Kelly’s save, but was granted the opportunity to sing in the Instant Save. He sang Selena Gomez’s “Lose You to Love Me” and absolutely killed it! He was able to connect to the song and deliver the emotion, and he was able to deliver solid vocal moments. I think I even preferred this performance to “Bruises.” That note he held out too… WOW. While Corey wasn’t my pick to win the Instant Save, he was more than deserving of the win after that moving performance. Corey took a bit of a step back in the Semifinals with his performance of “Arcade.” I love the song, but Corey’s performance of it was one of his weakest. He held out some good notes (as usual), but I lost the connection of the song, which I am surprised to see myself say about a Corey performance. I think this song should not have been given to him. He wasn’t able to really perform and maintain the vocals and emotional connection. While I was a bit disappointed by this one, I still liked it well enough, and even think that IDF was too harsh on it. His trio performance with Cam and Kenzie was solid. I especially loved that really high note that Corey hit! I had no idea he could even go that high! Now, Corey did not get the PV slot and found himself in the Instant Save again. His performance of “Iris” was his weakest, which is understandable because he was in a high pressure situation and he was sick that night. My main issue was that the arrangement had him in his falsetto, which forced him to transition back and forth. Those transitions weren’t executed well and resulted in a messy performance. Corey didn’t win the Instant Save, which was a bit disappointing, but I understand the result. While Corey is probably higher for most on here, his Semis performances forced me to put him at the bottom of my Top 10. However, his emotional performances that always had me invested are why he made it in my Top 10 in the first place. 🙂

Clue: The robin flew back to the nest. (a reference to the singer of Corey’s audition song, Robyn, and the fact that Corey returned to the Voice stage after being a no chair in Season 19.)

#9. Dana Monique (Team Nick)

2021-TheVoice-S20-DANA-MONIQUE-450X450-KO.jpg?impolicy=nbc_com&imwidth=480&imdensity=1
Next up is the second of the three Season 20 Aunties to be ranked and the resident AA female powerhouse of the season. Dana brought so much power and energy to every performance, which is part of the reason why she is ranked so high. Dana kicked off her run with a fun performance of “Freeway of Love” by Aretha Franklin. Dana knows how to have fun on stage and she clearly showcased that here. Her ability to work a crowd was evident from the get-go. Now, Dana absolutely slayed this vocally. She hit notes that I didn’t even know were possible! I’m honestly surprised that Nick and John were the only two to turn around. The amazing thing about this performance was that it wasn’t even Dana at her full potential. This was only the surface of her talent. Dana ended up going with Nick, which while surprising, was probably the best choice for her. John’s team was chock-full of R&B artists, so being on Team Nick allowed Dana to stand out. Dana moved on to the Battles where she and Devan sang “Stuck With U,” which was yet another questionable song choice from Nick Jonas… Again, this wasn’t Dana at her full potential, but what I really liked about this performance was that it allowed Dana to show off the different textures of her voice. Near the end of the performance, we got to hear a softer side of her voice, which I honestly loved hearing. This performance showed off a ton of versatility from Dana, plus it went along with the Kyla Jade road map that Nick seemed to be following. :haha: I did prefer Dana here, so I was happy to see her advance and move on to the Knockouts where she gave her best performance of the competition. This was Dana at her full potential and after first watching it, I wasn’t ready for it. At first, I found it too much (maybe I was just in a bad mood after watching Keegan get murdered… 😢 :haha:), but after a few re-watches I began to realize that this was Dana at her best. She was given a song that allowed her to have fun and show off her insane range. One thing I forgot to mention about Dana is that she loves to showcase her personality in every performance of hers. This performance was no exception, with her making so many fun facial expressions and hand movements. She’s such an animated performer and that, along with the insane notes she hit, made this her best performance of the competition. Dana won the Knockout (no surprise there), and gave another performance where she showed her full potential. Dana sang “Free Your Mind” and she most definitely freed my mind of any doubts that she wouldn’t do well live. Like “Nutbush City Limits,” this song allowed her to showcase her personality and insane range. She added so much attitude to this performance and that elevated it to the next level. She is one of the few contestants that were able to create an exact replica of their studio on that stage. Not to mention that hat toss, and crazy high note at the end… ugh, so much slayage… She was definitely one of the best of the night and the coaches clearly loved it too. While Dana didn’t get the PV slot after this, she was able to get Nick’s save and her and Rachel formed Nick’s iconic Top 2 in the Semis. Unfortunately, Dana faltered a bit in the Semis, and I blame that on the song choice she was given. “Leave the Door Open” is a good song and I wanted to see Dana do a more laid back song, but this was just not the right pick for her, and unfortunately, it showed… The beginning was very shaky and there were noticeable pitch issues, which is something that I had never seen in a Dana performance on the show. Despite the poor song choice though, Dana still managed to deliver a solid performance. She was still able to showcase her fun personality and the arrangement allowed her to have some cool vocal moments too. I loved the ending note too, that was impressive! Overall, I’d say this was a bus attempt that didn’t really work because of how experienced and skilled Dana is. She was still able to make the tough song choice work. (Also, forgot to mention it, but she absolutely killed it in her trio performance!) Unfortunately, America didn’t really agree and she was thrown into the Instant Save. Despite being in such a high pressure environment, Dana still managed to deliver a solid performance. Her stage presence was a bit lacking in this one, but overall, I thought this was one of the better performances of that Instant Save. I would have liked to see Dana win the Instant Save, but she didn’t, which was a bit disappointing, but I expected it (plus, I thought Jordan was deserving of the win… :stealth:) Dana’s Voice journey ended with that, but I know she will continue to deliver more firecracker performances in her music career. Dana’s consistent run of solid vocal performances is what has her in my Top 10. While I would have liked to hear her do an emotional ballad on the show, her vocal prowess and amazing stage presence is what makes her more than deserving of this #9 spot.
Clue: Unfortunately, this contestant couldn't place as high as their friend from last season. (Dana is friends with Season 19’s DeSz, but couldn’t place as high as she did on this list.)

#8. Pia Renee (Team Legend)

2021-TheVoice-S20-PIA-RENEE-450X450-KO.jpg?impolicy=nbc_com&imwidth=480&imdensity=1
Next up is the last of the three Aunties to be ranked. I’ll be honest and say that I am a bit surprised to see myself ranking Pia so high. When I first discovered her, I would have never expected her to place this high, but her run on the show is more than deserving of this spot. Pia kicked off her run with an energetic performance of “Master Blaster (Jammin’)” by Stevie Wonder. The first thing that caught my attention was Pia’s tone. It has such a nice quality that is just pleasing to the ears. 😍 Seriously though, I could listen to it all day and never get tired of it! The song she chose is a hard one to nail because of its unique rhythmic patterns, but Pia did just fine. Yes, there were a few points where she ran out of air (still, nothing major), but overall, she killed it and I’m shocked it took John and Blake that long to turn around. Pia also showed off her RANGE in this performance too. This performance was a great way to not only showcase her artistry, but her versatility. Pia ended up going with John (surprisingly, her first choice was Blake, but she was swayed to John after what the two coaches said) and she continued to slay in her battle with Christine. Now, this battle was not my favorite, but Pia’s parts were great! She brought so much power and excitement to that battle. Her tone really shined here and she helped spice the performance up, especially at the end. The ending was amazing and that was just a glimpse of the slayage that Pia would go on to produce on the show! :yes: Pia definitely won this one for me, so I was happy to see John pick her. I was never really a huge Pia fan up until her Knockout. Her audition and battle piqued my interest, but it was her Knockout performance that blew me away. This was Pia’s moment on the show, and I was so happy to see her get it! 🙂 One thing that I had been missing from Pia’s performances was the emotional connection and here is where she delivered that. The performance clearly meant a lot to her (I believe she dedicated it to her mom who passed away shortly before Battles were filmed) and it showed throughout the performance. It was an authentic performance and vocally, she slayed. She brought so much passion to the lyrics and the part where she did a bit of a growl was so good! This performance sold me on Pia, so I was more than happy to see her advance to the Playoffs, where she gave another amazing performance. Also, I forgot to mention that Pia killed it with all her outfits this season. Her Knockout outfit was stunning and her Playoffs one… ugh, so gorgeous… 😍 Luckily, Pia was able to match her beautiful outfit with her stunning vocals. Pia went back to reggae in the Playoffs and killed it once again. The way she maneuvered through the song was so effortless and the fact that she still managed to hit all those high notes just goes to show how amazing of a vocalist she is. My favorite part was what she did with the ending. I keep going back to that part. Her tone sounds so good on the high notes! This was one of the better performances from Team Legend that night, so I was happy to see her get John’s save and advance to the Semifinals (I believe the Semis were the round where @sydneysam’s flawless Pia artworks were featured!) Pia stuck with reggae in the Semis and delivered yet another vocal masterpiece. First off, this might have been my favorite outfit from Pia. She looked gorgeous and I loved how the outfit flowed with her movements on stage. Now, while this style of music isn’t usually my cup of tea, I was still entranced by Pia’s performance. Her tone is heavenly and what I loved the most was that she genuinely looked like she was having fun up there. She worked the entire stage and created a fun and energetic performance. I can’t even imagine trying to maintain pitch while doing all that, but Queen Pia managed to pull that all off!! Pia also shined in her trio performance with Dana and Victor. She started the performance off with a moment of slayage and proceeded to slay throughout the entire performance. Her tone really shined here and out of all three, I think I liked her parts the most. She even managed to throw a few high notes in there. This was another great showing from Pia, so after two great performances, I was a bit disappointed to see her not get Team Legend’s PV the following night (to be honest though, I didn’t really expect her to get it…) In the Instant Save, Pia sang Billie Eilish’s “everything i wanted,” which was certainly an interesting choice. She hit a few bad notes, but overall, I thought she did a solid job. The song, while odd for Pia, did a great job of showcasing her tone, so I had no complaints about that. Pia didn’t advance to the finale, which I wasn’t really surprised by. Her style is one that usually doesn’t sit well with the main voter demographic. Pia rests at this #8 spot because of her tone and versatility. She did upbeat, rhythmic nightmares and slow, emotional ballads. Regardless of what it was, she killed it, and that is why she deserves this spot in my Top 10.
Clue: The beautiful combination of a Voice favorite and an Idol favorite. (Pia's name contains the first name of an Idol favorite, Pia Toscano, and the last name of a Voice favorite, Keisha Renee.)

#7. Lindsay Joan (Team Nick)

2021-TheVoice-S20-LINDSAY-JOAN-450X450-KO.jpg?impolicy=nbc_com&imwidth=480&imdensity=1
Up next is a contestant that I have pretty much worshipped throughout the majority of this Season 20 journey (pre-season and during the season.) I have created hashtags, created comeback theories, mourned, changed my profile picture to a picture of her, and will probably do so much more to support her post-show career (now I sound like a creep… don’t worry, I will only do good :))) This contestant who rests at the #7 spot and is probably much higher than where most would have her is none other than grand finalist and robbed queen Lindsay Joan. As many of you (should) know, Lindsay was one of my pre-season favorites and one of the contestants that I created a fan thread for. I was instantly intrigued by her covers which showcased her insane range, one that I thought would take her all the way to the lives. Unfortunately, that assumption didn’t really work out too well, but I’ll talk about that a bit later (I foresee this write-up being a long one… :giggle:) For her four-chair turn audition, Lindsay sang “Nightmare” by Halsey and let me just say, it felt so good to see all the pre-season doubters become Lindsay stans after this flawless performance. :wub: This was the best audition of the season (for me, but this statement should seriously be made into IDF law because it’s factual. :yes:) There were other good ones that surpassed it for me before, but those have all lost their magic and allowed Lindsay’s to rightfully sneak up to that number one spot. Even the coaches agreed, since they all turned around (there appears to be an issue with my screen, that is showing only Blake and Nick, but we all know the truth. :yes:) Kelly said she would steal her if a certain coach decided to drop her, which could never happen after an audition as flawless as that (spoiler alert: it did happen and the homecoming queen couldn’t come to Lindsay’s rescue since she was told to save King Avery so Kelly could flex about having a country knockout… :() John made up something about her lower notes being unsteady (I think he meant that his button presses were unsteady because he was so nervous to be in the presence of such an other-worldly talent, which is why he didn’t turn… 😮) Blake went on to talk about how he’s going to get Lindsay to perform at the SuperBowl next year. :yes: Nick went on to say how there’s so much he can do with her voice in terms of song selection (then proceeds to give her rEwRiTe ThE sTaRs in the Battles… :whut:) and gives her his baby doll eyes because he knows he needs it in order to win over the queen. :giggle: The queen ends up going with Nick, which is understandable because she grew up listening to him, and moved on to the Battles, which was a literal mess that Lindsay had nothing to do with. First of all, rEwRiTe ThE sTaRs? Nick, I think I want to rewrite that song selection because I don’t know what made you think that was a good choice for the two of them… :haha: (again, like Blake said, “hot guy, terrible coach” - it was something like that… 👀) Nick also paired his two four-chair turns together, so that was a *choice* in itself. 🙄 Next up on the list are the producers who decided that it was a good idea to put the queen in one of the later tapings when the coaches weren’t steal-happy. :( They also decided to rig Blake’s steal button so he couldn’t steal Lindsay (jk, jk, this one might not be entirely true… 👀) Anyway, on to the performance which… oh, I’m sorry… is this sHoRtClIpPeD? :( Did we seriously cut out Lindsay’s shining moments to fill up a time slot? Extend the time slot!! Nothing is more important than the queen’s performances!!! :yes: I obviously preferred Lindsay here, but Zae did well and did not deserve the hate he got on here for winning (come on guys, the queen wouldn’t want that. :)) Lindsay looked stunning here and the stylists must have been crying after they found out that they wouldn’t get to style the queen again. 😢 Lindsay going home was rough for me… I got so invested in her and to see her go so soon was heartbreaking… To add salt to the wound, they decided to remove Lindsay’s signature high note from the performance when they aired it on TV. It also didn’t help that the hype man said she was robbed too (#LindsayWasRobbed #LindsayDeservedBetter #EvenTheHypeManSaidSo) They didn’t even have a special anniversary comeback or allow Lindsay to perform in the finale. :( (At least she made the finale in @jarmon's redux lol) Lindsay will forever be one of my favorite Voice contestants of all-time and while she doesn’t have the top spot, her influence on my life and flawless performances are enough to grant her this spot in my Top 10. Had Lindsay made the lives, I think she could have even taken the number one spot, but alas, the lucky seven spot will just have to do for the queen. 🙂 (Notes: I’m not talking about Lindsay’s would-be knockout song because the amount of slayage we were robbed of is too much for me to take. :( STREAM “HUMAN NOW” FOR CLEAR SKIN! 👽 ) 
Clue: This contestant’s talent was out of this world. 👽 (a reference to Lindsay’s extraordinary talent and the space/alien theme of her amazing single, “Human Now.”)

#6. Ryleigh Modig (Team Kelly -> Team Legend)

2021-TheVoice-S20-RYLEIGH-MODIG-450X450-KO.jpg?impolicy=nbc_com&imwidth=480&imdensity=1
Closing out this set is one of the most iconic contestants of the season, the third knockout steal to be ranked, and the only contestant to receive a triple steal this season (hopefully, she’ll get a normal write-up - not quite sure what happened with Lindsay’s :giggle:) Ryleigh and the person in the #5 spot are so close together in my rankings. Originally, Ryleigh was in my Top 5, but I swapped the two after re-watching their runs again (both of which are fantastic.) Anyway, Ryleigh gave a solid performance of “when the party’s over” in her audition. A lot of people have gotten tired of hearing “when the party’s over” get covered on the show, but I felt that every version done brought something fresh to the song, and Ryleigh’s was not an exception. I absolutely loved Ryleigh’s voice on the song and her vocal choices were unique and fresh. They really highlighted the ethereal quality of her voice. I believe Ryleigh was supposed to be on Season 19, but I’m guessing the teams filled up, so she didn’t get the chance to be on that season. She came back to fight this season though. Her vibrato is also something that stood out to me, especially near the end. Overall, I thought it was a great way to open that episode and I’d say it's one of her more underrated performances. She also has such a fun personality, which was shown off in her wholesome reactions to the coaches’ comments. After an iconic “Kelly, I’m gay” moment (which will forever be one of the most iconic moments in Voice history), Ryleigh ended up going with Kelly and moved on to the Battles. In the Battles is where people really started to pay attention to Ryleigh. I loved her after her audition, but I think IDF as a whole really began to fall in love after her battle with Gean aired. Like I mentioned in Gean’s write-up, I preferred Gean here because of his tone, but Ryleigh was more solid vocally. Ryleigh maneuvered the song with her effortless vibrato and proved to everyone that she was one of the most unique artists this season. This song is a tough one to nail, but Ryleigh slayed her parts and was rewarded with a well-deserved win. I think this battle is what moved Ryleigh up in everyone’s personal rankings. Now, I do feel that she took a step back in her Knockout performance of “Use Somebody,” but to be honest, it was BARELY a step back. :haha: First of all, the arrangement was perfect for Ryleigh’s voice. She was able to include little vocal tricks throughout the song that kept me engaged. Ryleigh also showed some range in this one, which was pretty impressive to see (the only bad part of the performance was seeing Nick pretend that he was some elite drummist :giggle:) I actually preferred Ryleigh to Corey in this Knockout, which would make two unpopular preferences in one write-up. :ph34rwave: Ryleigh didn’t win her knockout (which I wasn’t surprised to see because Corey literally slayed his own coach’s song :haha:), but the queen was rewarded with a triple steal, and the only one of the season. This was such an iconic moment for Ryleigh and her reactions melted my heart. 🥺 Ryleigh ended up picking John, which I think was actually a smart decision, considering the abysmal voting power of his live shows team (even though they were all fantastic and made my Top 15.) So Ryleigh moved on to the Playoffs where she got another tough song, which she also proceeded to slay. Everyone seemed to have doubts about Ryleigh being able to sing well on stage (except me of course 😘), and it was so nice to see all the doubters admit that she had one of the best performances of the night. Ryleigh sang Olivia Rodrigo’s “driver’s license,” and while I am sick of covers of that song, I actually didn’t mind Ryleigh’s, with it even being my favorite performance from Team Legend that night (besides Carolina’s that she didn’t get to perform 😘) She found points to show off her higher register and overall, I thought it was a job well-done. That song isn’t the best for singing competitions imo, but Ryleigh nailed the song’s tricky parts. I was really hoping that Ryleigh could take the PV slot (I think people covering “driver’s license” inflates the views of their videos, not gonna lie), so I was a bit disappointed to see her not get it or John’s save. However, Ryleigh did get to perform in the Instant Save and gave one of my favorite performances from her (which would unfortunately be her last on the show… 😭) Ryleigh sang Bruno Mars’ “It Will Rain,” which was an odd choice for her, but she still killed it, as always. I thought she had the best performance in that Instant Save (yet another unpopular preference.) Her vocal choices were stellar, especially when she got to some of the higher parts. I honestly wish we could have gotten a studio recording of this, as it's one of my favorites from her. Ryleigh didn’t win the Instant Save (I really thought she had a shot at it, but I should have known that America wouldn’t vote for her…), which was a bit upsetting, but I was fine with Corey taking it since he also gave a good performance. Ryleigh, believe it or not, was one of the most consistent contestants this season. She brought something new and special to every song she touched, whether it was her effortless vibrato or unique tone. She really was one of the most unique artists this season. Ryleigh even went on Ellen after her elimination and slayed “driver’s license” on there too. She’s already an iconic queen, and I can’t wait to see all the iconic things that she’ll go on to do in the future.
Clue: This contestant went up against their Knockout partner twice. (Ryleigh went up against Corey in the Knockouts and Top 17 Instant Save.)

Feel free to share your thoughts down below! I will be posting the clues for the next set once everyone has gotten a chance to view the rankings and respond.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Bk1234 changed the title to Bk1234's The Voice Season 20 Contestant Ranking List (#6-10 Posted!!!!)
1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Semifinals (I believe the Semis were the round where @sydneysam’s flawless Pia artworks were featured!) Pia stuck with reggae in the Semis and delivered yet another vocal masterpiece. First off, this might have been my favorite outfit from Pia.

Ya know it ;) most memorable moment on my pretty boring life so far 💀

glad you loved Pia's outfit that time, I, meanwhile, was so stressed about it jk 😂

• Haha 1