Bk1234's The Voice Season 20 Contestant Ranking List (#1 and #2 Posted!!!)

Bk1234

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Rio: I’d probably rank her similarly! I loved all three of her performances and I agree that out of the knockouts “losers) (without counting Savanna lol) she’d be the most deserving of a steal. She’s the sweetest. Her tone is everything.

Avery: I liked Avery but I couldn’t get into him as much. I’d have him in my 20s. His blind was great, but I thought Ethan won his battle and the knockout did nothing for me. He’s great at emoting though.

Zae: Another one I couldn’t quite enjoy. “Falling” was amazing, but his battle was a huge downgrade for me. I thought his knockout was overshadowed with Rachel’s, but it’s his second strongest performance for me. The lives didn’t help him either. I’d have him in my 20s.

Victor: I think I enjoyed him more than most of IDF. I REALLY liked his pre taped rounds and Freedom, I’d have him probably in my top 10, but 6-10 batch lol. I will say that while I adored team legend in the lives as a whole, he was the one I enjoyed the least (I mean PIA, ZANIA AND RYLEIGH!?!?!!) but he deserved to make it that far tbh. He has a rad personality too.

Zania: A QUEEN! I’d have her in a similar batch to Victor’s just because I thought she was one of the best in the ore taped rounds (we do not talk about Dangerous Woman). She never missed pre lives

Rio: Yes, she’s the sweetest. 🥺 She slayed “Toxic” by Britney at the Nashville Palace too (I think it was on Vic and Cam’s stories.) 😍 

Avery: That’s fair. He is great at emoting. 🥺
Zae: Agreed. I also preferred Rachel’s performance in the KOs. 
Victor: :thumbsup:

Zania: Yes, we don’t talk about DW… 🤫 

5 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

15. Rio would be in the mid 20s for me, but that’s because I don’t remember her performances as well as others. I don't think she had any bad performances. This is an appropriate placement for her.

14. Avery had one of my favorite auditions this season, but he struggled to live up to it. I think this is a good placement for him, though I would put him slightly lower.

13. I really liked Zae’s audition and knockout, but he fell off in playoffs, which is probably why he is this low. I would have him around this set, but a bit higher, since he was in my Top 5 before playoffs.

12. Victor’s audition and finale were excellent, but the meat of his run wasn’t that great. I would put him in my Top 10, but not my Top 5, but his finale helps him. 
11. Zania was great all three rounds of prelives, but her playoff was really bad. I think this placement is good for her.

15. That’s fair, I’m glad you think this is an appropriate placement. 
14. Yes, I also loved his audition! 🤗 I thought he showed off a different side in his battle, but yeah, his KO didn’t live up to it. 
13. :thumbsup:

12. Agreed. 
11. :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

Okay so this is My first disagreement of the ranking. Zae would be in my top 5.

😮 He might have been around there for me had “When I Look At You” not happened… 😬

7 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I think we’re getting Corey, Pia, Anna Grace, Dana, Rachel in the next batch. Mayyyybe Lindsay/Ryleigh instead of one or two of them

We’ll see… 👀 

2 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

No Way she's not in the top 3.

Maybe…

• Haha 1

Just now, Bk1234 said:

😮 He might have been around there for me had “When I Look At You” not happened… 😬

I never expected myself to like Zae that much. But Falling and Electric love were so Amazing I had no choice. Also, if his live performance was as great as his Studio he might've been in my top 3.

• Like 2

Just now, Jordan Smith Fan said:

I never expected myself to like Zae that much. But Falling and Electric love were so Amazing I had no choice. Also, if his live performance was as great as his Studio he might've been in my top 3.

That’s fair. He surprised me too. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

Disappointed to see Zae below 10. He would be in my top 3.

I think Halley's and Zae's placements are the only ones that I disagree with.

Ooh, the Zae fans are coming after me… 🤪 But yeah, I understand. He has some dedicated fans on here (one of which is no longer on the forum…) 

• Haha 1

Interesting rankings. Glad these people made it to your top 15, at the very least (because in my rankings, some of them may or may not have reached this high 👀)

I LOVE the clues lol so smart. and the write ups as usual were really good

so the top 10 for you are:

Corey Ward
Gihanna Zoë
Carolina Rial
Pia Renee
Ryleigh Modig
Dana Monique
Lindsay Joan
Rachel Mac
Anna Grace
Cam Anthony

pretty interesting, we have a couple of differences 👻. I feel like we'll get either of the youngest girls next set, my bet goes to Gih/Carolina then Lindsay, then Dana, Pia, and Corey/Anna?

• Thanks 1

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I think Gihanna and Cam will be 2/3. The other one could be Carolina, Ryleigh, Lindsay, Dana, Rachel….. not even sure at this point lol

So many choices for #1… :giggle:

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Are You Sure About That John Cena GIF by MOODMAN

True. 😬

5 minutes ago, Usisnww said:

I feel like I’m the only one who loved Zae’s playoff performance 

You probably are :haha: I’m glad you enjoyed it though. 🙂 It could have been better imo. 

5 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Interesting rankings. Glad these people made it to your top 15, at the very least (because in my rankings, some of them may or may not have reached this high 👀)

I LOVE the clues lol so smart. and the write ups as usual were really good

so the top 10 for you are:

Corey Ward
Gihanna Zoë
Carolina Rial
Pia Renee
Ryleigh Modig
Dana Monique
Lindsay Joan
Rachel Mac
Anna Grace
Cam Anthony

pretty interesting, we have a couple of differences 👻. I feel like we'll get either of the youngest girls next set, my bet goes to Gih/Carolina then Lindsay, then Dana, Pia, and Corey/Anna?

Oop…

Yep, that’s the iconic Top 10. :wub: I think you guys may be a bit surprised by my Top 10 rankings. 

Not to spoil my own rankings, but I looked at Bk's top 10 vs. mine - let's just say there will be quite a bit of overlap contestant-wise (even if the final order is different).

Guesses for #6-10:

• Anna Grace (Bk likes indie girls, but Ryleigh's more similar to the indie girl from last season they preferred)
  • Rachel (just a gut feeling, but I feel like she or Anna is most likely to be switched with another act and make the top five over the others I'm guessing)
  • Corey (possibly top eight, but not top five)
  • Dana (like Corey, is possibly top eight, but not top five)
  • Pia (this is the one I'm most confident on landing here) 

If only one of Lindsay/Carolina/Gihanna/Ryleigh end up here, they'll almost certainly be #6. 

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Not to spoil my own rankings, but I looked at Bk's top 10 vs. mine - let's just say there will be quite a bit of overlap contestant-wise (even if the final order is different).

Guesses for #6-10:

• Anna Grace (Bk likes indie girls, but Ryleigh's more similar to the indie girl from last season they preferred)
  • Rachel (just a gut feeling, but I feel like she or Anna is most likely to be switched with another act and make the top five over the others I'm guessing)
  • Corey (possibly top eight, but not top five)
  • Dana (like Corey, is possibly top eight, but not top five)
  • Pia (this is the one I'm most confident on landing here) 

If only one of Lindsay/Carolina/Gihanna/Ryleigh end up here, they'll almost certainly be #6. 

Ah, good. I can’t wait to see your Top 10. 🙂 

We’ll see if those are right. 👀 Like I said, there may be a few surprises.

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Wait just realized that 9/10 in your top 10 are in my signature! I knew you’d be careful and avoid any potential issues❤️ (I let Denisha, Raine, and Savanna’s rankings slide…just because of this iconic top 10)

I’m glad our favorites aligned this time around (for the most part.)

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, B-B said:

I’m surprised to see Pia still in. I didn’t think you liked her that much

I never expected her to be in my Top 10, but here we are. :haha:

8 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Appreciate the rankings and explanations. Don’t think I’d have Corey as one of the top two male vocalists of the season though 😂 (I know idf loves him....but he had pitch issues)

I’m glad you appreciate the explanations. 🤗 Also, I just now realized that Cam and Corey are the only guys left… :shock: I’ll talk about it more in Corey’s write-up (whenever that is posted), but it’s not just about vocal technicality. You also have to take into account the emotional delivery. 

It's interesting to me that you rank contestants who did really well but stumbled highly (Zania/Zae), even over people who were more consistent. I think I'd do the same for some, but I probably wouldn't rank those as high; it's cool to see another perspective!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1