• Cam
    • Victor
    • Rachel
    • Dana
    • Pia
    • Gihanna
    • Corey
    • Jordan

1. Cam is going to get pimped every week at this point. He won't be in the pimp spot but that's not the only way to treat a contestant well.

2. I think they might bus Jordan because as a Team Blake contestant, he could take away some votes from Cam from the diehard Blakers.

20 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

1. Cam is going to get pimped every week at this point. He won't be in the pimp spot but that's not the only way to treat a contestant well.

2. I think they might bus Jordan because as a Team Blake contestant, he could take away some votes from Cam from the diehard Blakers.

This - though to add on, they may put Kenzie or Dana in the closing spot since both of them can deliver live + not get easily overpowered by Bandzilla. 

Also, if the producers try to bus Corey, I’ll be pissed (and this show hasn’t genuinely pissed me off since I watched season 11).

I think whoever they don`t want out Rachel or Dana to make finale will get bussed, since that`s probably the only result I`m not 100% sure of repeating itself next week.

I don`t see the point of bussing Jordan since he`s not a threat to Cam. But TPTB  can be ruthless, so if they do, I won`t be surprised.

If they consider Corey a threat to Kenzie, he could probably get the funky treatment too.

For pimping, I think Kenzie is finally closing with a ballad. And they`ll obviously treat Cam well too.

20 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

This - though to add on, they may put Kenzie or Dana in the closing spot since both of them can deliver live + not get easily overpowered by Bandzilla. 

Also, if the producers try to bus Corey, I’ll be pissed (and this show hasn’t genuinely pissed me off since I watched season 11).

I wonder if the reason they didn't pimp Corey in the PO IS is because they're saving him a pimp spot for next week? I hope that's the case.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think whoever they don`t want out Rachel or Dana to make finale will get bussed, since that`s probably the only result I`m not 100% sure of repeating itself next week.

I don`t see the point of bussing Jordan since he`s not a threat to Cam. But TPTB  can be ruthless, so if they do, I won`t be surprised.

If they consider Corey a threat to Kenzie, he could probably get the funky treatment too.

For pimping, I think Kenzie is finally closing with a ballad. And they`ll obviously treat Cam well too.

He really isn't though. I hope they just let him be. 

Also, here's some food for thought.... if TPTB wanted Cam to win, they should have pimped him in the Semis instead of Top 17. Now that Kenzie is ripe for that pimp spot, I can see him turning the tides and making a case for him winning. If he gets a ballad + pimp spot, we can call the season right there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

He really isn't though. I hope they just let him be. 

Also, here's some food for thought.... if TPTB wanted Cam to win, they should have pimped him in the Semis instead of Top 17. Now that Kenzie is ripe for that pimp spot, I can see him turning the tides and making a case for him winning. If he gets a ballad + pimp spot, we can call the season right there.

I hope so too. My wish is that they let the people who are not threats (Corey, Jordan, Pia, Gihanna) just do their thing. But you can`t ask much with TPTB.

As for the other thing, if TPTB wants Cam to win, they will give the pimp spot to anyone other than Kenzie. And Kenzie needs a huge ballad desperately. If they give him a subpar country song, we can declare Cam the winner from that moment.

Edited by Misirlou

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I hope so too. My wish is that they let the people who are not threats (Corey, Jordan, Pia, Gihanna) just do their thing. But you can`t ask much with TPTB.

As for the other thing, if TPTB wants Cam to win, they will give the pimp spot to anyone other than Kenzie. And Kenzie needs a huge ballad desperately. If they give him a subpar country song, we can declare Cam the winner from that moment.

I agree. I can see one of Dana and Rachel getting the pimp spot, to boost Nick up. The vote difference between those two must be closer than we think, and giving the pimp spot to one of them will tell us who TPTB's TCO for Nick's team is.

• Like 2

random thought that is almost completely unrelated to this thread: what exactly do the producers gain by bussing contestants??? i understand why TPTB pimp contestants that they want to advance, but what is the point of bussing people? not only is it super unfair to the contestants, but it literally makes the show unwatchable at times... like imagine tuning into The Voice and seeing Andrew singing Put Your Records On, Connor singing Youngblood, or Pete singing Speechless (obvious busses from this season). if i wasn’t such a fan of this show i would have changed the channel💀 i just don’t see the logic...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

but what is the point of bussing people? not only is it super unfair to the contestants, but it literally makes the show unwatchable at times... like imagine tuning into The Voice and seeing Andrew singing Put Your Records On, Connor singing Youngblood, or Pete singing Speechless (obvious busses from this season). if i wasn’t such a fan of this show i would have changed the channel💀 i just don’t see the logic...

I agree with this and I have thought about it a couple times as well. Why do they go so far as to let contestants purposefully tank, when it only serves to fulfill their motives and degrades the watching experience for the viewers. It makes the show unwatchable at times.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I agree. I can see one of Dana and Rachel getting the pimp spot, to boost Nick up. The vote difference between those two must be closer than we think, and giving the pimp spot to one of them will tell us who TPTB's TCO for Nick's team is.

As a Dana stan, I'd love to see a Dana pimp spot, but this is the same TPTB that gave Hoot the pimp spot over Rose in the semis for S17 despite the latter actually needing it more (and I'm not entirely unconvinced that missing the pimp spot played a role in Rose getting the middle 3 instead of automatically moving on).

• Like 1

Jordan would open the show and Cam would perform at 9 pm. Dana will close the first hour while Rachel and Victor would perform last and 2nd to last (Rachel before Victor or vice versa).

Jordan

Pia

Corey

Dana

Cam

Gihanna

Kenzie

Rachel/Victor

Victor/Rachel

2 hours ago, season1 said:

Jordan would open the show and Cam would perform at 9 pm. Dana will close the first hour while Rachel and Victor would perform last and 2nd to last (Rachel before Victor or vice versa).

Jordan

Pia

Corey

Dana

Cam

Gihanna

Kenzie

Rachel/Victor

Victor/Rachel

They don’t go by teams for semis?

54 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Want to wait til songs are out, but I will say:

Bus: Jordan/Corey

Pimp: Rachel/Victor.

Bonus for IS: Pimp - Dana/Gihanna(for an AA female to try to get a spot)

Rachel/Victor/Kenzie/Cam/Dana or Gihanna finale would be SO good!