The Voice 20 ● Live Top 9 Performances ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, QueenCami said:

we finally finished our last set of notes, actually, so no more procrastination! my final exam was earlier today and my ap exam is wednesday though so its a quick turnaround! 

Oh god you have a final and ap exam ouch we just had to do the ap

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

we finally finished our last set of notes, actually, so no more procrastination! my final exam was earlier today and my ap exam is wednesday though so its a quick turnaround! 

Thursday for my students (AP World) a whole bunch also have AP psych right afterwards...and then prom is that night 

GOOD LUCK (and remember to source your documents and be specific with your evidence/thesis statement) 

(also though, you have a final in an AP class? yikes, your school is mean) 

Edited by seak05

Just now, seak05 said:

Thursday for my students (AP World) a whole bunch also have AP psych right afterwards...and then prom is that night 

GOOD LUCK (and remember to source your documents and be specific with your evidence/thesis statement) 

Thank you!! I will keep that in mind 🙂 

Also, Victor is turning out his best performance since his battle/blind for me! This is great! 🙂

1 minute ago, Ptones2010 said:

Very solid performance from Victor...that should be more than enough to get him in the finale.

Good enough to beat the other Team John contestant, but that’s as far as I’ll go. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3