The Voice 20 ● Live Top 9 Performances ● Discussion

istersay

yiv-divider-trans.png

No Spoilers Please! Keep those in the Spoiler threads, If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler
Live Top 9 Performances
SEASON 20, EPISODE 15 • LIVE
8:00 PM ON NBC 3 • STEREO • CC
The top nine artists perform in front of coaches Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, John Legend and Blake Shelton for their chance at
a spot in the finale.

• Like 1

last time i slept through two of the best performances of the night (corey and gihanna). i am determined not to this time, but the combination of me lying in bed right now and also getting three hours of sleep last night isn't great... i have an alarm set for 5 minutes before the show starts just in case though :haha:

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

last time i slept through two of the best performances of the night (corey and gihanna). i am determined not to this time, but the combination of me lying in bed right now and also getting three hours of sleep last night isn't great... i have an alarm set for 5 minutes before the show starts just in case though :haha:

It used to happen to istersay but luckly we have automatic thread unlock now :lmao:

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, BlaqueWorldPartyOn said:

Got it that’s 5 pm my time I waited until the pacific feed last time but wanna catch it as early as possible this time! Thank you! 

5pm PT stream time for me also, I like watching it early m04127.gif

Just now, Dany said:

It used to happen to istersay but luckly we have automatic thread unluck now :lmao:

:rofl:  I'm glad for the auto unlock but I stopped taking sleep gummies in the daytime after the last time 

Just now, QueenCami said:

I've been listening to Gihanna's studio LITERALLY all day, except when I was in class. I've prob reached 100+ streams LOL

i finally have to turn off her studio to pay attention to the show lollll, but im excited! i can't wait to see my favorites slay! 😄