Who will go home next week?

MargoK

I guess two contestants will be going home. 

I have no idea who they will be. Maybe Caleb? But who else? I sure hope not Grace or Casey!!!! Maybe Hunter?

if it were up to me (which it isn’t) it would be Arthur and Chayce going home!

I think Caleb is definitely going home because out of his main competition (Hunter, Chayce, and Arthur), he has the least social media interactions.

As for the second spot, I think it could be anybody who goes home. Willie could get Pia'd/Jeremiah'd for singing too many power ballads in a row, Casey and Grace could get out because women haven't had the best luck advancing the past few weeks, Arthur could get out for the controversy surrounding the comeback, and Chayce and Hunter could simply be eliminated because of the split vote between them, Caleb, and Arthur. 

I don't how many votes Grace and Willie are splitting but it seems Willie is the more popular option for the season's powerhouse. I'm not sure if that'll catch up to her this or next week. I don't see her making the finale. Her numbers are really strong this week, though.

Casey is looking pretty strong, pretty reliable to deliver, she is arguably the judges' favorite and also has a lane of her own so she'll make it through.

Chayce's numbers seem less impressive than usual and he's also splitting votes with both Arthur and Caleb. He's similar to both of them but they aren't similar to each other so that gives them both an edge over him. I still don't see him getting cut this week.

Caleb isn't really that talked about but being a country teen WGWG should normally take him to Top 5 but his lack of a consistent fanbase might cost him. 

There's a lot of backlash against Arthur but he still sailed through this week and isn't too far behind in numbers in comparison to some frontrunners. He could make Top 5 and the Coldplay theme should favor him at least bit. 

Without the Coldplay theme, I'd be almost positive it's Hunter's time to go based on social media reception. If someone is going to have an amazing memorable performance on Coldplay song, it's him. I have no doubt he'll score but he really needs a slum dunk to make it. 

It's really tricky but Willie, Casey and Chayce should be safe

based on social media numbers alone, willie has the highest numbers so he's safe. after him it's casey and arthur is third. with grace close behind him. the last person to make top 5 could be either hunter or caleb. chayce is not safe at all. his numbers are always scratching the bottom. hopefully the 2 going home are 2 of the 3: chayce, hunter, caleb. there is a limit for how many times you can hear the same song over and over. 

Vote splitting isn’t a thing when the votes are capped. The whole concept of the term became a thing when the votes were unlimited and voting for a second (or third) contestant would mean you were actually taking votes away from your first pick. If you can only vote for each contestant 10 times, voting for 2 or 3 contestants doesn’t change anything.

That said, some combination of Willie, Grace and Caleb are my picks. Casey, Chayce, Hunter and Arthur seem like locks for the Top 5.

Well there is still vote splitting as lets say you can vote 10 times on there site. You can split your and many put like 5 for casey and 5 for grace. This is what sends people home. Say people want to vote both females into the next round so they split there votes to 5 each that can hurt.

So it also works with the guys. People do not understand that if you have a favorite you should vote for them and only them or you're wasting your vote.

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Vote splitting isn’t a thing when the votes are capped. The whole concept of the term became a thing when the votes were unlimited and voting for a second (or third) contestant would mean you were actually taking votes away from your first pick. If you can only vote for each contestant 10 times, voting for 2 or 3 contestants doesn’t change anything.

That said, some combination of Willie, Grace and Caleb are my picks. Casey, Chayce, Hunter and Arthur seem like locks for the Top 5.

Contestants like Caleb, Arthur, Chayce, and Hunter who are in similar genres are going to be compared more easily now because of the amount of people left in the competition decreasing. Voters are going to start wanting to invest their votes in who they want to win, not who they want to get to the next round like they might have when there were more contestants in the competition. Id consider this a method of "split voting".

16 minutes ago, aaronjudge said:

Well there is still vote splitting as lets say you can vote 10 times on there site. You can split your and many put like 5 for casey and 5 for grace. This is what sends people home. Say people want to vote both females into the next round so they split there votes to 5 each that can hurt.

It's 10 per contestant, not 10 total. What I was referencing was in the pre-S13 voting days when there was no limit per contestant, so if you were voting for multiple contestants, you were actively taking away votes from other contestants. Nowadays when you can only give the same amount of votes to each contestant, it doesn't really have much of a difference.

15 minutes ago, m1key said:

Contestants like Caleb, Arthur, Chayce, and Hunter who are in similar genres are going to be compared more easily now because of the amount of people left in the competition decreasing. Voters are going to start wanting to invest their votes in who they want to win, not who they want to get to the next round like they might have when there were more contestants in the competition. Id consider this a method of "split voting".

And you're severely overestimating the thought process casual voters are going to have. If you look at places that aren't IDF, you'll see they aren't stopping to think "Oh, I better stop voting for a contestant now that there's less people remaining" if there's still more contestants left than they're voting for.

17 hours ago, kamil24 said:

I think 2 of Hunter, Caleb, Chayce, and Arthur

I wish Chayce and Arthur but I think they are too popular to leave this week. I would be doing my happy dance!

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

I can’t see Willie going home people love him but agree with the rest 

Not sure what bearing this might have (if any), but I was just looking at the YouTube views for the Top 7's Disney performances:

1. Grace - 388K
  2. Arthur - 353K
  3. Casey - 342K
  4. Willie - 303K
  5. Hunter - 200K
  6. Caleb - 152K
  7. Chayce - 132K

Make of that what you will.

13 hours ago, Elliott said:

i spilit votes evenly, it is possible, just split your votes within the limit.