Which Nick Jonas Decision made you confused, mad...?

VoiceSelf12

Most Controversial Nick Decision(For Rn)  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Most Controversial Nick Jonas Decision?

• Picking Roderick Over Joanna
    • Stealing Andrew Marshall over Gean Garcia, Avery Roberson, Rio Doyle
    • Saving Devan Blake Jones Over Lindsay Joan, Bradley Sinclair, Awari
    • ROBBING LINDSAY JOAN
    • Nicks Battle Song Choices except for Rachel and Bradley

Tbh I hate saying the same thing over and over (especially since Nick’s decisions have been talked about a lot and we pretty much know IDF’s opinions) but IMO by far Lindsay going home over Zae, especially when she slayed him that way. His song choices (especially Adore You) also make me want to 

Punch Punching GIF by The X Factor

I wanted to pick all of the above except stealing Andrew back. Avery and Rio very much did not deserve steals based on the performances they gave (I'm so sorry Rio, I loved your audition and battle </3) and Gene gave his weakest performance so far. The only person who I thought deserved a steal that didn't get one was Raine, but she was Team Nick in the first place 😓

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

1. His overall song picks for battles

2. SavingDevan > others

3. The Bk1234 button

4.. Roderick > Joanna

5. Andrew > others (this was the right decision imo)

This! His song choices were not as great as they could have been (and I'll say that he killed it s18 with some of them, Michael vs. Allegra and Joanna vs. Roderick). However, I'd move the Bk1234 button down because

although they have yet to announce it, the 10th anniversary comeback is going to happen, and Lindsay is going to be joining us in the Playoffs! 

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Also, this poll is lacking Nick’s most controversial decision: picking Raine over Andrew. 😬

That was definitely a head scratcher, a bigger one than most of the options in the poll, but at the end of the day he got him back though.

For the record, I wouldn´t say Devan didn´t deserve his save based on the battle solely, it´s just that yeah, the other 3 mentioned in the poll did outperform him in this particular round and would have made better options for a save in my opinion.

I would include picking Jose over Awari in the poll. It didn´t cause that much stirr because Awari wasn´t necesarily an IDF darling, but most seem to agree that he indeed won the battle.

Edited by Misirlou

Wrong pairings for both Battles and KOs.

Has favoritism.

Too bad I was excited for him back then and it turns out I want him gone for good in this show after this season.

If Ariana can take over him right now I would be glad. 😂

Edited by Jyn Mycle
I still think no matter what the song choices are it still depends on the pairings if their voices will work out (in battles).

8 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Treating Lindsay like a fodder. I don’t care about the save cause she deserved way better than the 4 way KO.

I mean if Nick saved Lindsay, she would have a 4WKO performance and at least a studio of her Playoffs performance even if she doesn't win the 4WKO. We would also have her in the Dynamite group performance instead of Devan. So there's that.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Someone624 said:

I mean if Nick saved Lindsay, she would have a 4WKO performance and at least a studio of her Playoffs performance even if she doesn't win the 4WKO. We would also have her in the Dynamite group performance instead of Devan. So there's that.

Are we sure this season 🤔

6 minutes ago, Someone624 said:

Dance Dancing GIF by Mickey Mouse

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Dance Dancing GIF by Mickey Mouse

So that's who said that. I remember seeing someone else say that about Lindsay on the spoilers thread but I couldn't remember who. 

Lindsay was totally robbed. I like Zae but she totally outperformed him in the battle. At least Zae did well in the Knockouts.

Imagine if these are the pairings for his battles with the same song choices

Dana vs Devan - Stuck with U

Jose Vs Zae - You Say

Awari Vs Lindsay - Rewrite the Stars

Rachel Vs Andrew - Your Song

Raine Vs Bradley - Adore You

19 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Imagine if these are the pairings for his battles with the same song choices

Dana vs Devan - Stuck with U

Jose Vs Zae - You Say

Awari Vs Lindsay - Rewrite the Stars

Rachel Vs Andrew - Your Song

Raine Vs Bradley - Adore You

The first four pairings sound spot on, I think Awari would have done well with "Rewrite the Stars", and Zae could have handled "You Say" , but Adore You is a bad song choice for anyone on this team, honestly. 

• Like 3