Who Sang "Use Somebody" better?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who Sang "Use Somebody" better?

• Allegra Miles
    • Brynn Cartelli
    • Ryleigh Modig
    • Shana Halligan vs. Christiana Danielle
    • Tyke James

I loooooved that Ryleigh did a more upbeat version, which I wasn’t expecting, since that made her performance stand out to me over Allegra’s and Brynn’s. (Also her head voice with the amazing instrumental towards the end.....*chefs kiss*)

That said, Allegra and Brynn were both magical as well. Allegra had a few shaky stuff but she was great either way. Brynn’s not being a performance on the show was the only reason I didn’t vote for her.

Also, S14 had Christiana vs Shana and Season 15 had Tyke James singing this song. Idk if it was purposefully or not but just in case you forgot lol

• Thanks 1

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I loooooved that Ryleigh did a more upbeat version, which I wasn’t expecting, since that made her performance stand out to me over Allegra’s and Brynn’s. (Also her head voice with the amazing instrumental towards the end.....*chefs kiss*)

That said, Allegra and Brynn were both magical as well. Allegra had a few shaky stuff but she was great either way. Brynn’s not being a performance on the show was the only reason I didn’t vote for her.

Also, S14 had Christiana vs Shana and Season 15 had Tyke James singing this song. Idk if it was purposefully or not but just in case you forgot lol

Thanks! I missed those, I looked up "The Voice Use Somebody" to see if there was anyone I missed, but it didn't show up there. Honestly, can't believe I missed Christiana and Shana considering that I listen to their performance relatively often.

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Honestly, can't believe I missed Christiana and Shana considering that I listen to their performance relatively often.

Their performance was amazing too! One of the best battles of that season if you ask me. That said “Use Somebody” has been done amazingly many times recently so it’s v hard to choose from all of these.

• Like 3

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Their performance was amazing too! One of the best battles of that season if you ask me. That said “Use Somebody” has been done amazingly many times recently so it’s v hard to choose from all of these.

Yeah, it's been done well four times: Christiana vs. Shana, Allegra, Brynn, and Ryleigh :wub:

• Like 2

Brynn doesn't count here ;)

I voted Christiana/Shana because I thought their voices together were gorgeous, Ryleigh was super good, too!

1. Christiana/Shana

2. Ryleigh

3. Brynn?

4. Allegra

5. Tyke (although I can't find it anywhere lol)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I don’t think Brynn’s should be counted tbh, but regardless, it’s one of my least favorite performances from her. It’s very sleepy... 😴 

Interesting.... That's actually one of my favorite performances from her.

• Like 1

Since we’re going to use Brynn’s version in the poll, let’s at least make it fair, and use a live performance, even though none of the others in the poll are. ;) 

The other day I mentioned there are certain songs in her wheelhouse that she absolutely slays, like “Hallelujah.” This song is another one of those. And of course, she was 15 years old here. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Brynn doesn't count here ;)

I voted Christiana/Shana because I thought their voices together were gorgeous, Ryleigh was super good, too!

1. Christiana/Shana

2. Ryleigh

3. Brynn?

4. Allegra

5. Tyke (although I can't find it anywhere lol)

If I may update :haha:

1. Black Swan (if you know who... then you know)

2. Christiana/Shana

3. Ryleigh

4. Brynn?

5. Allegra

6. Tyke

• Like 1

On 4/21/2021 at 9:54 PM, Someone648 said:

If I may update :haha:

1. Black Swan (if you know who... then you know)

2. Christiana/Shana

3. Ryleigh

4. Brynn?

5. Allegra

6. Tyke

Black Swan would actually be a great coach on the Voice. She definitely knows a thing or two about crappy label contracts! 

And yes, her version blows away any of the contestants. 

• Like 1