AI 19 ● The Comeback ~ 10 Former Finalists ● Discussion

istersay

Why the f did we really have to do this. Now we are going to have a broken didgeridoo trying and failing miserably to sing actual words in the Top 10 for this season, after having been the runner-up last season, and he will start sending people home that are more deserving. If he wins it will be so so so awful it's beyond words.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

I can agree with most of this.

I think technically the girl who sang I'll Never Love This Way Again was the best.. but I just imagined pretty much every other girl this season singing it ten times better. 😇

1 minute ago, Brick said:

Why the f did we really have to do this. Now we are going to have a broken didgeridoo trying and failing miserably to sing actual words in the Top 10 for this season, after having been the runner-up last season, and he will start sending people home that are more deserving. If he wins it will be so so so awful it's beyond words.

Broken didgeridoo LMAO that was hilarious.

1 minute ago, Brick said:

Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

Let's just give Aliana some thanks. By giving a performance that I couldn't give 2 stars to while only being the third-worst performance so far, she opened the door for me to literally have a difference of 107 points between best and worst performance on a scale that should be only 100 points from minimum to maximum. Because while I had to go into negatives to express how much worse Franklin was than Aliana's already awful performance, Makayla slayed it, just shy of a perfect score from me.