Favorite Team Nick Member After the Battles (Take in account their battle performances of course)

Misirlou

Favorite Team Nick Member After the Battles (Take in account their battle performances of course)   

50 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Dana Monique
    • Rachel Mac
    • Jose Figueroa Jr
    • Raine Stern
    • Zae Romeo
    • Keegan Ferrell
    • Devan Blake Jones ( 4 way KO)

image.png.69e48cd963c046ef11d53daa1f73d7ac.png

The same poll, only this time being done after the blinds instead of the battles. Interesting to see how Zae lost his first place status from his blind, and that Dana went from 3rd to 1st by a landslide in just a round. Rachel also went from second to last to third. Raine seems to have lost a bit of steam after her battle.

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

image.png.69e48cd963c046ef11d53daa1f73d7ac.png

The same poll, only this time being done after the blinds instead of the battles. Interesting to see how Zae lost his first place status from his blind, and that Dana went from 3rd to 1st by a landslide in just a round. Rachel also went from second to last to third. Raine seems to have lost a bit of steam after her battle.

I’m curious to see how Lindsay would do. You seem to have forgotten her in the poll. 🤔 

Just now, Bk1234 said:

I’m curious to see how Lindsay would do. You seem to have forgotten her in the poll. 🤔 

Had she advanced instead of Zae, I´m sure she would have led the poll after the battles and Dana would be 2nd.

But man, Zae fell hard from being the most voted in the first poll now. Hope he gets it together in the KOs.