The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 hours ago, Rodney said:

If she had said that during the pretaped rounds, I would be worried for Hailey.  She has made this promise to several members of her team, yet dumped them at her first opportunity.

But since this is during the live shows, I think she means that.  She has no control over eliminations anymore, so it's just a matter of the song choices Hailey gets, and I think Kelly will continue to give her good ones.

Idk if she would dump her but TPTB might, and also that depends on the voters as well. 

20 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think he was a no-chair this season. He follows a bunch of the cast, and they follow him. And he’s on the spoiler list as being confirmed at the hotel during auditions. 

No wonder I don't remember him, I thought he's a YouTube singer that Jeremy follows.

7 minutes ago, idolfan1234 said:

So, to recap the only thing we know for sure so far is that Jeremy Rosado is singing entirely in Spanish this week?

We don´t know that, it´s just speculation.

The only thing we actually do know is that Holly Forbes is singing a disco song.

8 minutes ago, idolfan1234 said:

So, to recap the only thing we know for sure so far is that Jeremy Rosado is singing entirely in Spanish this week?

babe that's one of the MANY things we don't know💀

• We know Holly is doing disco 
  • Joshua and Paris got something out of their lanes/something they haven't done on he show before
  • GNT might be going upbeat based on what was recently posted in their fan thread
  • Jim & Sasha are probably switching up from the oldies they're getting based on the comment Sasha replied to on twitter 

Jeremy singing spanish is a possibility and it's highly speculated because he's hispanic, but I don't think he's posted any clues regarding song choice 

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Bekah: “I hope you guys like the performance…every performance we’ve ever done is not like this, it’s challenge week, so it’s very different”

They are going upbeat it seems. Caleb was listening to the rehearsal tape and he was bouncing.

They have nothing to worry about either way.

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

And the fact that Ariana probably chose it does not inspire confidence, but we’ll see. 

Let's not act as if her choice of No More Tears (Enough is Enough) wasn't one of the best song choices this season overall

We'll see how Holly does with disco though. I wouldn't have imagined Bella, Katie or Raquel doing disco post blinds, but after Ariana chose those songs for them in the battles they did really well, Holly's pretty different from them though so we'll see if she pulls it off

• Like 1

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Let's not act as if her choice of No More Tears (Enough is Enough) wasn't one of the best song choices this season overall

We'll see how Holly does with disco though. I wouldn't have imagined Bella, Katie or Raquel doing disco post blinds, but after Ariana chose those songs for them in the battles they did really well, Holly's pretty different from them though so we'll see if she pulls it off

She also chose “Car Wash” which didn’t do anyone any favors. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Okay me and her have talked and Holly said she was surprised by the choice but it really fit in to her voice well and she is excited to sing the song

1 minute ago, BigMac454 said:

Okay me and her have talked and Holly said she was surprised by the choice but it really fit in to her voice well and she is excited to sing the song

That's optimistic, but let's see how her studio sounds.

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She also chose “Car Wash” which didn’t do anyone any favors. 

Exactly, it's a hit or miss. We'll see how Holly does, but I'm personally not counting her out considering others have risen to the occasion with Ari's disco songs before (pretty much everyone except Hailey, who unfortunately the song didn't fit her in any way whatsoever)

4 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Exactly, it's a hit or miss. We'll see how Holly does, but I'm personally not counting her out considering others have risen to the occasion with Ari's disco songs before (pretty much everyone except Hailey, who unfortunately the song didn't fit her in any way whatsoever)

Hell, "Alone" seemed like it could have been a bus, but Holly ended up getting mostly positive feedback on it despite rock ballads not seeming like her normal wheelhouse.

If she's happy with the song and she's excited for the performance, I'll cross my fingers for her.

Edited by VintageVoice