The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Nobody under 18 has a Facebook, this is meaningless 😂

Chevel is 19 now, but she has 278K followers on there. Brynn has one too. They’ve had them since they were on the show. In fact, I was surprised when I noticed Carter didn’t have one. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, there has been stuff in the past that makes me think Jeremy does read IDF. 

It appears Holly reads it too, enhanced by the recent delete of the disco ball story, suspiciously after we started commenting on it.

The others have given no signs. For one, I think Wendy and Paris are unaware of it, and if they know, they wouldn´t bother reading it.

Don´t know if MJ has told Joshua about it, though.

Maybe it's just a simple coincidence, but Joshua's song choices make me believe that he reads his fan thread

and by the way, considering the songbook from The Voice, I can see Holly singing some of Earth, Wind & Fire (and I have a song by another artist but I won't say it

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

There is rarely a good reason to do that. LOL!

Of the ones I have in mind, I think Joshua would be fine, since he efficiently did Queen, but I don´t think they´d want him to stick with two rock songs in a row. Paris actually has a cover of the song on FB,and it´s pretty good, so he´d be fine too.

The other ones that I thought about were Jershika and Jeremy, and it wouldn´t do them any favors I feel.

Edited by Misirlou

29 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Of the ones I have in mind, I think Joshua would be fine, since he efficiently did Queen, but I don´t think they´d want him to stick with two rock songs in a row. Paris actually has a cover of the song on FB,and it´s pretty good, so he´d be fine too.

The other ones that I thought about were Jershika and Jeremy, and it wouldn´t do them any favors I feel.

I just listened to Paris’ version. It’s pretty good, and he can hit the notes, but I don’t think it’s in his wheelhouse. I doubt he would sing that by choice on the show. He would have to contend with bandzilla. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 hour ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

Speaking of Carter, is this the first time a former contestant has come back to perform when their coach was not there?

No Jacquie Lee performed once when Christina wasn't on the show. Forgot if it was Tears Fall or Broken Ones tho

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

So it had nothing to do with their performance quality and the fact that every single contestant remaining is vastly more talented? 

If performance quality had any bearing on this, they would have been gone weeks ago.  They wouldn't even have made it past the Playoffs.  So yes, I think it has everything to do with what I just said.

Edited by Rodney

2 hours ago, azwige said:

No Jacquie Lee performed once when Christina wasn't on the show. Forgot if it was Tears Fall or Broken Ones tho

Alisan also came back to perform when Christina wasn't there.  Chris also came back to perform when Alicia wasn't there.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Rodney said:

If performance quality had any bearing on this, they would have been gone weeks ago.  They wouldn't even have made it past to Playoffs.  So yes, I think it has everything to do with what I just said.

I'm not discounting transphobia as a factor, but they have a Minivan-friendly style and have been singing Minivan-friendly songs, which has gotten them this far. However, that can only take you so far if your competition is strong. The quality of their performances in comparison to their competitors is finally starting to catch up to them.

18 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

She wouldn't be able to say that if it's her Top 8 song, right?

I don´t think she´d be that blatant (who knows though lol), and I´m not even sure if they already have their Top 8 songs picked, but this indicates she may have it on her list at least.

5 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Wow watching Hollys story really opened my eyes. They really be at the studio 2-4 am in the morning…lmaoo like is that healthy?!

They should provide proper sleep to 14-year-old.🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Wow watching Hollys story really opened my eyes. They really be at the studio 2-4 am in the morning…lmaoo like is that healthy?!

The show is constant work lol, that´s why I gotta give props to everyone there, even if they are not my cup of tea, for managing that.

Also, I believe they had the day off on Thanksgiving if I´m correct, so they are probably compensating the hours.