The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Shadale is live on Instagram.
She chose a song to connect with the message / story, because it is very important for her to be a storyteller. she also defined it as a "dramatic" song.

and her biggest influence is Michael Jackson

Edited by pauwis
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, pauwis said:

She chose a song to connect with the message / story, because it is very important for her to be a storyteller. she also defined it as a "dramatic" song.

The more I think about it, the more I think Shadale has a resemblance to a certain contestant whose name is 2 letters off. And that singer also had their most dramatic performance in the playoffs.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Can't wait for her to get that PV 🥰

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Sounds like she’s doing "No More Drama", it makes sense after the Mary J. Blige comparison.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

Sounds like she’s doing "No More Drama", it makes sense after the Mary J. Blige comparison.

That could be really good. It’s possible that she could get a PV, but we don’t know the others’ songs. This is the team where having really good playoff performances matters the most.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Lana said she's doing something sassy/fun/upbeat for her next performance.

RIP 😔

Only good time to go uptempo is after a really REALLY great performance. 

Edited by echoap

1 hour ago, pauwis said:

Welcome to the top 13, Shadale :yes:

• Like 4

So far these are the clues we have:

• Ryleigh said her next performance will be one  the most "her" performances she has done. She described it as " a challenge" and "hopes she can pull it off"
  • Lana is doing something sassy/fun/upbeat.
  • Shadale is going for a song in which she connects with the story and is "dramatic"
  • David's last post was captioned "practicing for my first live performance" and he had his guitar. I'm assuming he'll use it.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

The more I think about it, the more I think Shadale has a resemblance to a certain contestant whose name is 2 letters off. And that singer also had their most dramatic performance in the playoffs.

Ok ive been trying to figure this out for 10 minutes. Who are you referring to?

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So far these are the clues we have:

• Ryleigh said her next performance will be one  the most "her" performances she has done. She described it as " a challenge" and "hopes she can pull it off"
  • Lana is doing something sassy/fun/upbeat.
  • Shadale is going for a song in which she connects with the story and is "dramatic"
  • David's last post was captioned "practicing for my first live performance" and he had his guitar. I'm assuming he'll use it.

Ryleighs worries me but also excites me. I’d save the challenging songs till later, but if she can pull it off it’ll be super beneficial 

Im so pumped for Lana’s! I’m hoping it’s something by Dolly or Shania

Shadale’s use of “dramatic” intrigues me and I have high hopes for her performance

Love David but I hope he gives us something different for his performance. His “acoustic spin on female pop songs” thing is great, but I hope he can show some versatility 

22 minutes ago, echoap said:

Yeah, Wendy and Libianca aren't in the same lane. Wendy and Paris on the other hand... 😬

I wonder which one has better chances 🤔.          :giggle:

Yeah, I've thought about that. Out of them, obviously she has a better chance.

Still not fully convinced that Peedy is getting the 2nd PV though, which is why I havent discounted Paris out for it.

Edited by Misirlou

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, I've thought about that. Out of them, obviously she has a better chance.

Still not fully convinced that Peedy is getting the 2nd PV though, which is why I havent discounted Paris out for it.

The way I see it, Peedy/Paris both have the best chances of making it through only with PV2. 

Wendy is a lock for PV, and Blake seems connected with Libianca, so unless she somehow flops (I’m not speaking that into existence, she’ll kill it), she’ll be the CS.

PV2 will come down to song choice and performance. If Paris decides to go the country route and kills it again, I think he could easily get it. If he goes more R&B/soul, he’ll most likely be compared to Wendy (depending on what she sings) and could be overshadowed. Peedy has lost a lot of steam, so i definitely don’t see him as a lock either

• Like 2