The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, wildestinvegas said:

Bella won over 10k followers since monday. I wonder if she can beat 50k before the playoffs. That would be pretty big by The Voice standards. Her last posts have over 20/30k likes so it seems like her followers are engaging well w her posts.

Yup I believe she’s on track to go having the fastest and most ig following growth of the season. She is followed by Sasha 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Lana made country-pop the whole show, I doubt the playoffs are the exception. I don't know much about the genre, but I guess some current singer.

Kacey have upbeat / fun songs? 

Or, if she wants to go more pop than country: 

There are more options, but since these are singles, they are the most obvious ones

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I would not want any contestant I cared about to get that song, but it might be fun to see it attempted. 

Oh yeah. One of my favorites from the album but I definitely struggle to imagine it performed successfully on the show.

That being said... Lana if you're reading this and this is actually end up getting, you got this! ;)

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, gabe0101 said:

Why do you say this? Blake goes for diversity within the genres. Wendy is for sure getting a PV. Which leaves one spot for it. Peedy has barely gotten any screen time plus many people, based on FB comments, are tired of the young Elvis impersonation. Libianca occupies the same lane as Wendy and Paris is a steal and also sings R&B/Soul. If Lana does not make it his team is not that diverse.

I don't want to assume anything but... :stealth:

(I love High Horse btw, a cover of it on The Voice would be cool)

31 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I don't want to assume anything but... :stealth:

I feel like saying LiBianca and Wendy are in the same lane is like saying Cami Clune and Alisan Porter share the same lane because they're both white women.

• Like 11

David's latest IG post saying " me practicing for my first performance on live TV"

He's got his guitar with him, so I'm assuming he's using it on Monday.

Not gonna guess if its a good song due to that or a bus, because it could be something like Bob Dylan or Damien Rice or it could be literally acoustic WAP.

23 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

David's latest IG post saying " me practicing for my first performance on live TV"

Not gonna guess if its a good song due to that or a bus, because it could be something like Bob Dylan or Damien Rice or it could be literally acoustic WAP.

Did it have a song listed somewhere or in his story (since he teased both his battle and KO songs ahead of time)?

Although acoustic WAP would be hilarious, I absolutely don’t want that to happen, and considering I trust John with song selections about as much as I trust Blake for fashion advice…

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Acoustic WAP 😭😭 I wouldnt put it past John

Not too involved with the spoilers, but does anyone have any thoughts on the contestants with unknown tapings in the blinds? Can we reasonably confirm without doubt that Xavier and Sabrina were both in Taping 8, with Sabrina for sure being before Shadale, since they're the only two that Blake/Ariana didn't turn for? I also remember someone commenting the taping Peedy was on, but I don't remember off the top of my head which one it was.

10 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

Not too involved with the spoilers, but does anyone have any thoughts on the contestants with unknown tapings in the blinds? Can we reasonably confirm without doubt that Xavier and Sabrina were both in Taping 8, with Sabrina for sure being before Shadale, since they're the only two that Blake/Ariana didn't turn for? I also remember someone commenting the taping Peedy was on, but I don't remember off the top of my head which one it was.

I think Shadale and Janora were the last two on team Legend.

27 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

Peedy was taping seven (forget who confirmed it), no idea on Xavier or Sabrina.

We know John and Kelly were the only coaches with spots in taping eight, but not how many of them. We also know there was an “unconfirmed name” that was in taping eight. Based solely on the comments made by Blake and Ariana during her audition, that “unconfirmed name” appears to be Janora, but that hasn’t been proven for sure either way.

According to results in the pre-playoffs prediction polls, this is what IDF thinks will happen, based on majority of votes per team:

TEAM KELLY

PV 1 : GNT

PV 2 : Hailey

CS: Gymani

TEAM LEGEND

PV 1: Samuel

PV 2 : Jershika

CS: Shadale (Ironically Jershika is 2nd here)

TEAM ARIANA:

PV 1 : Holly

PV 2 : Bella

CS: Ryleigh

TEAM BLAKE

PV 1 : Wendy

PV 2 : Peedy

CS: LiBianca

I'm sure some of these results will be wrong.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

According to results in the pre-playoffs prediction polls, this is what IDF thinks will happen, based on majority of votes per team:

TEAM KELLY

TEAM LEGEND

TEAM ARIANA:

TEAM BLAKE

Yeah, I think John will only want one of Jershika/Shadale

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

TEAM KELLY

TEAM LEGEND

TEAM ARIANA:

TEAM BLAKE

Agree fully with Kelly’s, nothing insightful to add. 

I kind of agree with John’s, but I think Joshua has more of a shot than we think. I should see him being the CS. He’s very unique and although an acquired taste, with the right song choices he could do well. And I think John really likes him. 

Ariana’s team is so hard to predict, but I think I agree with this. Although I could see Jim&Sasha being saved as well, I think it’ll depend on Ariana’s emotional connection to the act more than anything. She strikes me as a heart > head type of person. 

Blake’s is spot on I think, but his team is hard to predict as well. This is the one I think could go literally any way. 

• Like 1