The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

33 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

That's all she needs, tbh. Still high enough to impress the audience and not to turn anyone off with 'yelling' or whatever. She needs better songs, tho. Arcade and you broke me first aren't going to cut it. There are many songs, I'm sure she'd at least like to sing that minivan would eat up.

Yes, plenty of range. As for song choice, she covered “Piece By Piece” and “You Say.” I think think either of those would be good, but like I said, she should just sing whatever she wants. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

And in the video of her saying that John is her biggest competition, the fun is already starting folks :haha::

"AINT NO WAY THEY PICKING JOHN OVER ARI"

Blake think he can beat ariana is the biggest joke of 2021😂.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Haha 4

44 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

That's all she needs, tbh. Still high enough to impress the audience and not to turn anyone off with 'yelling' or whatever. She needs better songs, tho. Arcade and you broke me first aren't going to cut it. There are many songs, I'm sure she'd at least like to sing that minivan would eat up.

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yes, plenty of range. As for song choice, she covered “Piece By Piece” and “You Say.” I think think either of those would be good, but like I said, she should just sing whatever she wants. 

I was just going to say, "Piece by Piece" would be an excellent song for her to do on The Voice, especially given her coach (and Kelly has said she found new meaning in the song after her separation, so it's probably still on the table). Definitely agree on "You Say" as well, it would do well w/ the audience. It seemed to be good for Reagan and was a breakout moment for s19's winner.

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

And in the video of her saying that John is her biggest competition, the fun is already starting folks :haha::

"AINT NO WAY THEY PICKING JOHN OVER ARI"

Blake think he can beat ariana is the biggest joke of 2021😂.

I CANNOT wait to see how they respond to Gymani :lmao:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Let's see if these Ariana fans back up their claims with votes...

lmao could you imagine stan arguments on twitter over which Ariana contestant they should support :dead:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

And Holly with the block, and Jershika in the battles, and LiBianca picking Blake, etc.

And Ariana potentially being the only coach without a 4 chair turn (or the least amount of them)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Let's see if these Ariana fans back up their claims with votes...

I don’t know who said this but a lot of her fans are international and it takes a minute to log in so some will but I don’t think it will do a dent, could be wrong ofc. However if twitter instant saves are present, that will be a whole other story

10 hours ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Why is it there are only 3 chairs lit for him? Does it mean he's only 3-CT and not 4-CT???

This happens a lot with promos, a tactic to not give away who the coaches are actually talking to

Premiere guesses

didn't make it thru lives

K: Gymani (leak, Ari song choice, unexpected coach)
A: Ryleigh (strong "first" artist)

J: Shadale 

B: Carter (for Minivan)

A: Jim & Sasha (duo/trio rep)

K: Jeremy (Blake v Kelly, long time coaches)

J: Johnathan

B: LiBianca (diversity, Blake v Ari)

A: Bella (potential leak)

Samuel will close an ep (prob a Tuesday one), so will Holly (ep2) and Wendy (ep3) . 

10 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Premiere guesses

didn't make it thru lives

K: Gymani (leak, Ari song choice, unexpected coach)
A: Ryleigh (strong "first" artist)

J: Shadale 

B: Carter (for Minivan)

A: Jim & Sasha (duo/trio rep)

K: Jeremy (Blake v Kelly, long time coaches)

J: Johnathan

B: LiBianca (diversity, Blake v Ari)

A: Bella (potential leak)

Samuel will close an ep (prob a Tuesday one), so will Holly (ep2) and Wendy (ep3) . 

I’ve been there, more than once, making the assumption they wouldn’t do anything to help Blake in the premiere, and I was wrong every time. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I’ve been there, more than once, making the assumption they wouldn’t do anything to help Blake in the premiere, and I was wrong every time. 

Who out of Wendy and Peedy do you think is more likely to make the premiere?