The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Misirlou said:

Who out of Wendy and Peedy do you think is more likely to make the premiere?

It would help to know how many chairs Peedy turned, but without that info, and knowing Wendy is a 4-chair block, I have to say she’s more likely. 

18 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Lol I highly doubt Peedy got better or similar results as Wendy. He gives me 1-2 chair turn vibes. But I could definitely be wrong.

I feel like Peedy might be the one-chair dark horse this season. Do we have any other contestant that fits that description from what we know? There’s usually at least one

Edit: I forgot David Vogel was a one chair. Might be him too.

Edited by Dov

I listening to telepatia aka Carolina vs Xavier thinking how the heak did Xavier beat Carolina that song is more towards Carolina Xavier must have done super well

This reminds me of a Maddie C vs Eli Zamora moment where Maddie beat Eli in a Spanish singing song🤣

Given that I just remembered that they weirdly chose to leak Kim Cherry on John's debut season when she had nothing to do with him, this is my new prediction for the premiere:

Leak - B:Wendy Moten (having a strong Team Blake artist in the premiere, episode spot doesnt really matter.)

Opener- K: Holly Forbes (starting with Ariana using her block and struggling so that she recovers at the end of the episode)

Closer - A: Bella Denapoli (If Jim/Sasha are not a 4 chair turn, then she's along with Raquel, Ariana's highest turner, and she's pop, so they would want to end with that).

We will also see:

J: Jonathan Mouton (3 chair turn for John )

A: Ryleigh Plank (Ariana's first artist)

B: Hailey Green (No chair returnee a la Corey Ward)

K: Wyatt Michael (Different kind of artist this season and we always have someone in the premiere that gets cut on battles)

J: Shadale Johnson (A Team Legend member that made lives)

A: Jim/Sasha ( A unique type of artist for Ariana).

That way we´d have 2 blocks in the premiere.

Edited by Misirlou

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Cant wait for the coaches perfomance next week! I’m so curious to see what song they sang.

Also, I’m 99% sure we’ll get another promo on Friday. (1 month mark) probably going to be the 7 rings one but longer. 

Wait the coaches performance is next week!!!!!

4 hours ago, BigMac454 said:

I listening to telepatia aka Carolina vs Xavier thinking how the heak did Xavier beat Carolina that song is more towards Carolina Xavier must have done super well

This reminds me of a Maddie C vs Eli Zamora moment where Maddie beat Eli in a Spanish singing song🤣

Not every Spanish song fits every contestant that sings in Spanish. Music in Spanish is just as diverse as US music but the current coaches aren't capable of making that distinction or make assumptions based on whether or not the contestants speaks Spanish (case in point, the bs John pulled by giving Mandi "Señorita")

Of course, maybe it was a good pick for Carolina and Kelly just happened to pick Xavier because he did better or strategically or whatever. I'll say it was definitely an interesting pick.

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Not every Spanish song fits every contestant that sings in Spanish. Music in Spanish is just as diverse as US music but the current coaches aren't capable of making that distinction or make assumptions based on whether or not the contestants speaks Spanish (case in point, the bs John pulled by giving Mandi "Señorita")

Of course, maybe it was a good pick for Carolina and Kelly just happened to pick Xavier because he did better or strategically or whatever. I'll say it was definitely an interesting pick.

Also, the first choice on this show for a spanish artist is almost always Selena. Glad they at least changed it up this time around.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, the first choice on this show for a spanish artist is almost always Selena. Glad they at least changed it up this time around.

I've been pleased with some of the picks they've done over the past seasons though (Preciosa, Mi Corazoncito, Asi Fue...) so they've definitely been shifting away from just pure Selena. Not that Selena's a bad pick :haha:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

I've been pleased with some of the picks they've done over the past seasons though (Preciosa, Mi Corazoncito, Asi Fue...) so they've definitely been shifting away from just pure Selena. Not that Selena's a bad pick :haha:

Yeah, its true. There's been some Juan Gabriel recently with Mandi and Eli. There's a lot more I would like to have covered on the show, like Luis Miguel, Pablo Alborán, Ana Gabriel, etc.

After checking Carolina out, I'll say that in terms of voices, the song definitely seems to fit her way more than Xavier. It'll be interesting to see what he did to get the win. (Assuming the battle gets shown in full, hopefully).

Don't know "Joshua" or the  girl that got the Olivia Rodrigo song, but either way that track definitely fits a female more. Another interesting case.

Edited by Misirlou

Just now, Misirlou said:

After checking Carolina out, I'll say that in terms of voices, the song definitely seems to fit her way more than Xavier. It'll be interesting to see what he did to get the win. (Assuming the battle gets shown in full, hopefully).

I swear, if they montage that battle, I’m gonna be so upset. 

I’m not sure how well telepatia would work in a battle tbh, even if I love the song (still, crossing fingers, this is probably one of the few fresh song choices we are going to get)

8 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Given that Xavier's a Battle winner, but a Knockout loser, it's very possible.

On top of that it’s not a “Minivan-friendly” song either.