The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I will say the stats tend to change depending on the week. On one week you could be at the top and the following one could be the opposite.

Some people that had strong stats last week are kinda struggling now, and in a more especific example, GNT was surpassed by three contestants last week despite being posted after more than an hour before them. This time they are mercilessly killing everyone.

It truly depends on song choices and performances, which is why indicative that while FB is mostly accurate, it doesnt signal the order of the votes.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rainbowconnection said:

I’ve already resigned to a GNT win. Their FB reacts alone are triple those in 2nd place. The question now is who will join GNT in the finale! 

The other finalists will be from Wendy, Paris, Jeremy, Hailey, and Jershika.

If Hailey is picked as a finalist, Assuming Ariana doesn't have any of the finalist, I won't be surprised if Hailey ends up in the Top 2.
Hailey will undoubtedly receive Arianator's backing. Currently, Hailey's Instagram performance is second only to Ryleigh's, and only team Ariana has dominated on Instagram this season.

1 minute ago, Arsh said:

If Hailey is picked as a finalist, Assuming Ariana doesn't have any of the finalist, I won't be surprised if Hailey ends up in the Top 2.
Hailey will undoubtedly receive Arianator's backing. Currently, Hailey's Instagram performance is second only to Ryleigh's, and only team Ariana has dominated on Instagram this season.

I can see Arianators calling Hailey "Ariana's honorary team member" if she makes it to the finale and nobody from Team Ariana does. :giggle:

• Like 1

Just now, Arsh said:

In terms of decision-making, Ariana is giving Miley a lot of competition.🤣

Nah, I don't think Ariana made any egregious decisions this season. Letting go of Hailey was obviously a mistake, but Raquel deserved to win the battle.

They shouldn't have even been paired together in the first place tbh.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Nah, I don't think Ariana made any egregious decisions this season. Letting go of Hailey was obviously a mistake, but Raquel deserved to win the battle.

They shouldn't have even been paired together in the first place tbh.

That and the song choice for the battle was where she blew it. It doesn’t appear as though Ari had any interest in working with growth arc contestants. If she comes back for another season, teens should totally avoid her. 

Edited by TeamAudra

27 minutes ago, Arsh said:

Correction:

By a large margin, her Instagram performance is the most watched.

If the vote were to go exactly as Facebook indicates, Gymani, Joshua and Shadale would be the bottom 3. Surprisingly, Ryleigh and Lana both more reacts. However, Joshua and Gymani have fewer negative comments, and better view/like ratios than Shadale, Ryleigh and Lana. It seems the bottom 3 is destined to come from those 5. 

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If the vote were to go exactly as Facebook indicates, Gymani, Joshua and Shadale would be the bottom 3. Surprisingly, Ryleigh and Lana both more reacts. However, Joshua and Gymani have fewer negative comments, and better view/like ratios than Shadale, Ryleigh and Lana. It seems the bottom 3 is destined to come from those 5. 

Do you find comment feedback + reacts or view/like ratios more accurate?

I’ll just say this: I’m not a Lana fan, but that performance doesn’t deserve to land her in the bottom three (same with Gymani and Joshua).

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Do you find comment feedback + reacts or view/like ratios more accurate?

I’ll just say this: I’m not a Lana fan, but that performance doesn’t deserve to land her in the bottom three (same with Gymani and Joshua).

It seems to vary from season to season and from week to week, but if someone has a lot of views and reacts, but lots of negative feedback, it’s a red flag. Here we are talking about contestants with low views and reacts and negative feedback. 

I’ll add J&S, btw. Make it a bottom 6. 

31 minutes ago, Arsh said:

Nope, Miley is by far the worst in decision making. Remember that atrocious choice to pick the country girl who sang Chicken Fried over Chloe Kohanski's Landslide? Also letting go of Addison? And Chloe and Addison ended to be Top 2 in the finale?

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It seems to vary from season to season and from week to week, but if someone has a lot of views and reacts, but lots of negative feedback, it’s a red flag. Here we are talking about contestants with low views and reacts and negative feedback. 

I’ll add J&S, btw. Make it a bottom 6.

So Joshua and Gymani have low stats but good comments, and the rest that you mentioned seem to have gotten varied stats but a lot more negative comments.

Dont know what to think, honestly. Its definitely tricky considering how low the stats are in general, and how Minivan hates this season.

The only thing I'm 100% confident in is Shadale being in the bottom 3.

Edited by Misirlou

1 minute ago, Dane Bautista said:

Nope, Miley is by far the worst in decision making. Remember that atrocious choice to pick the country girl who sang Chicken Fried over Chloe Kohanski's Landslide? Also letting go of Addison? And Chloe and Addison ended to be Top 2 in the finale?

Though letting go of Chloe and Addison is questionable decision making, I doubt Chloe, Addison, and Brooke all would’ve made the finale if all three had been with Miley for the live shows.

Still, Ariana is channeling some of that head-scratcher decision energy this season. Hopefully, things go okay for her and her team, but I’m skeptical (and this is from someone who genuinely likes everyone on her team).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dane Bautista said:

Ig you’re maybe kidding, but btw, Ashland sang “Dead or Alive” for her KO, not “Chicken Fried.” You’re right though, I did not watch all of season 13, but Chloe deserved to win over Ashland. And the finale would have been perfect if Noah or even Keisha made it over Red.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

Ig you’re maybe kidding, but btw, Ashland sang “Dead or Alive” for her KO, not “Chicken Fried.” You’re right though, I did not watch all of season 13, but Chloe deserved to win over Ashland. And the finale would have been perfect if Noah or even Keisha made it over Red.

Aww yeah she Wanted Dead or Alive, my bad lol. She sang Chicken Fried in one of the live shows.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Dane Bautista said:

Who’s got the last laugh now though? As of today, the only one signed to a label is Ashland. 

47 minutes ago, Arsh said:

It didn't help that the 4 chair artists and reliable powerhouses ignored her. Her team has been very weak all along and she didn't even get pimped.

Holly was kind of a reinforcement but her song choices have been a snooze fest after the blinds. 

30 minutes ago, Dane Bautista said:

that decision is the reason Chloe won s13

Edited by Rat!