The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I mean, if it truly is a comeback with each coach offering up one person, TPTB clearly want it to either be BrittanyBree or Vaughn. Leaking someone 3 times that was eliminated in the KOs and having the first leak of the season being someone who was eliminated the next round? They’ve definitely been planning this 😂

Personally, I wouldn’t be disappointed in one person coming back if they have to perform live first for our vote so we can see how they do on a live stage. And if those 4 consisted of Hailey Green, Vaughn, BrittanyBree/Samara, and TCS (probably Kinsey though)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Discovolcano said:

I don’t think we half to worry about Carson coming back. As someone said in a post Blake only takes people who are ready for the lives and apparently Carson flopped. He’ll probably pick Hailey

Bold of you to assume Blake will be the one picking :rofl:

• Haha 8

2 minutes ago, Discovolcano said:

I don’t think we half to worry about Carson coming back. As someone said in a post Blake only takes people who are ready for the lives and apparently Carson flopped. He’ll probably pick Hailey

Hailey wouldn't make me cry.  She's improved so much from her failed Blind two seasons ago, and I could see her doing a good job live.

It would explain why she teased that she was flying, too.

Predicting The Knockout Rounds Order For Monday

1. Jim and Sasha Allen V Manny Keith OR Bella DeNapoli V Katherine Ann Mohler

Ariana hasn't opened the knockouts yet, so it could be either of these two.

2. Shadale Johnson V Samara Brown

Enough distance from John's last pair.

3. Jeremy Rosado V Xaxier Cornell

Kelly's only pairing is in the middle.

4. Lana Scott V Carson Peters

One of the two montage candidates. Less likely due to Carson's fiddle playing.

5. Peedy Chavis V Berritt Haynes

One of the two montage candidates.  More likely despite being shown in promo.

6. Jim and Sasha Allen V Manny Keith OR Bella DeNapoli V Katherine Ann Mohler

Enough distance from the other Ariana pairing. Can't decide which will be which.

7. Jershika Maple V Paris Winningham

The last battle and only steal of the episode.

Edited by Jaffy
  • Like 3

Just now, seak05 said:

Carson has something in Oct 31, but since lives start Nov 8, it seems slightly more plausible.

That being said, I'm not sure about rehearsals and everything. I'm sure the Top 20 already has rehearsed with the band at some point now.

If there’s a comeback and Carson somehow gets it, I expect @Bk1234 and @Angeles to be the only ones on here happy to see him back in action.

I don’t even dislike the kid, but given the other options for eliminated artists this season that could comeback (Brittany, Samara, KJ, Parker, Hailey, Aaron, Katherine Ann, Vaughn…), I would prefer it to go to somebody else. Mostly because it going to someone else also means we don’t have an obvious “snowflake killer” in the lives.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I don’t even dislike the kid, but given the other options for eliminated artists this season that could comeback (Brittany, Samara, KJ, Parker, Hailey, Aaron, Katherine Ann, Vaughn…), I would prefer it to go to somebody else.

Wait so battle eliminations are eligible to come back too? I thought it was only knockout eliminations. Sorry I forgot how this comeback thing works lol.

I know people here might be scared for a scenario where Carson and Peedy take the PV's and Wendy has to get the CS, but if Carson's back I highly doubt that's going to happen. Sure, the guy has obvious Minivan appeal compared to the rest of the cast, but a) Carson's reacts and Social Media stats haven't been overwhelmingly impressive, b) Wendy is more appealing to the casual Voice viewer (Carson doesn't have much crossover appeal), and c) Carson has a thinner, reedier tone unlike previous favorites such as Kenzie Wheeler, Todd Tilghman or Ian Flanigan.

Also, Desz got the PV over Tanner Gomes, a reminder that country singers are NOT automatic locks for the PV as some members like to believe.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 4

Just now, Maxwell said:

Wait so battle eliminations are eligible to come back too? I thought it was only knockout eliminations. Sorry I forgot how this comeback thing works lol.

Previous seasons have allowed battle eliminations to come back, but usually it goes to artists who made it to the KOs (I think only three of the sixteen comeback artists in Seasons 9/10/12/13 were battle eliminations).

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Also, Desz got the PV over Tanner Gomes, a reminder that country singers are NOT automatic locks for the PV as some members like to believe.

There were also a TON of options for country fans (Tanner, Madeline, Ben, Bailey, Jim, Ian, and Taryn) so that along with his poor performance likely allowed Desz better odds at the PV.

I get your point though, and I’m not too worried about Carson advancing in that situation, but I think he’d be the most likely to do some damage to how IDF expected the top 12 to look out of all of the eliminated artists.

11 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I know people here might be scared for a scenario where Carson and Peedy take the PV's and Wendy has to get the CS, but if Carson's back I highly doubt that's going to happen. Sure, the guy has obvious Minivan appeal compared to the rest of the cast, but a) Carson's reacts and Social Media stats haven't been overwhelmingly impressive, b) Wendy is more appealing to the casual Voice viewer (Carson doesn't have much crossover appeal), and c) Carson has a thinner, reedier tone unlike previous favorites such as Kenzie Wheeler, Todd Tilghman or Ian Flanigan.

And apparently, he "messed up" singing a George Strait song. Kenzie sang "Heartland" during last season's finale and he had a bit of criticism on FB if I can recall. No shade towards the both of them, just an observation.

Edited by Gmm99