The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

52 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

A good candidate for premiere closer, honestly. We don´t have all of the names, but if she apparently was great, got 4 chairs, and didn´t pick the coach who sang the damn song she auditioned with, that´ll make for good TV. They would want to start this season with a bang. Kelly´s reaction to getting picked might be the cherry on top.

All true but Ariana is the new coach. No way in hell they don't close the premiere with someone who chose her. I assume she got at least some three chair turns to choose from if no four chair turns. Luckily, they have more four chair turns this season than blinds episodes so they'll for sure have more than one in the premiere. If they include Gymani in the premiere she's more likely to open it and be the leak to set the underdog storyline with Ariana and then at last someone chooses her in the pimp spot.

Edited by colemanftw
  • Like 2

Since we have 9/12 confirmed Team Kelly contestants, here is who I predict will make it to the Knockouts.

Gymani

Jershika

Holly

GNT

Kinsey 

Parker

Aaron

Steal

so basically i don't believe the sisters or Jeremy will win their battle but maybe get stolen.

I guess we really wont know the rest of the teams until after the battles are over lol

19 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

All true but Ariana is the new coach. No way in hell they don't close the premiere with someone who chose her. I assume she got at least some three chair turns to choose from if no four chair turns. Luckily, they have more four chair turns this season than blinds episodes so they'll for sure have more than one in the premiere. If they include Gymani in the premiere she's more likely to open it and be the leak to set the underdog storyline with Ariana and then at last someone chooses her in the pimp spot.

We´ll see if Ariana has any four chairs though, she still could have some since we don´t know the full names.

21 minutes ago, Voice said:

Since we have 9/12 confirmed Team Kelly contestants, here is who I predict will make it to the Knockouts.

Gymani

Jershika

Holly

GNT

Kinsey 

Parker

Aaron

Steal

so basically i don't believe the sisters or Jeremy will win their battle but maybe get stolen.

I guess we really wont know the rest of the teams until after the battles are over lol

I think Parker will be stolen by someone (thinking Blake for KO fodder or for Kelly to steal back)

• Like 1

So, with the POV lady mystery finally solved, here´s Taping 6 from what we have:

Taping Six:
Holly Forbes - TBA (possibly Rocket Man) - Four chairs. John blocked by Ariana. Picked KELLY.
Gymani - pov (Ari) four chairs, picked KELLY.
Carson Peters - TBA - Four chairs. Picked BLAKE.
Ryleigh Plank - Anyone (Demi) - turned Ari and Kelly I believe. Picked ARIANA.

Just now, Misirlou said:

So, with the POV lady mystery finally solved, here´s Taping 6 from what we have:

Taping Six:
Holly Forbes - TBA (possibly Rocket Man) - Four chairs. John blocked by Ariana. Picked KELLY.
Gymani - pov (Ari) four chairs, picked KELLY.
Carson Peters - TBA - Four chairs. Picked BLAKE.
Ryleigh Plank - Anyone (Demi) - turned Ari and Kelly I believe. Picked ARIANA.

Dang, that's a stacked taping! If only I lived in LA :haha:

Just now, echoap said:

All the Team Ari girls are similar so unless there's a ringer we don't know of in that team, I think Ryleigh is gonna be Ariana's main horse this season. 

Lexi Stojack.

Ryleigh has potential but she needs to tone it down a bit, too many runs sometimes

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Also! I’ve given Gymani ALOT of listens and I’m in the process of designing her fan thread! I’m excited! She is a FORCE and she’s so talented.

I can’t even rank my favs At this point 🤣

My advice: make the thread now and use a placeholder for the OP. Someone might take it from you. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Also! I’ve given Gymani ALOT of listens and I’m in the process of designing her fan thread! I’m excited! She is a FORCE and she’s so talented.

I can’t even rank my favs At this point 🤣

ADD ME PLEASE!!! SHE IS MY QUEEN!

Having heard Gymani, I´m adding her to this:

Team Kelly:

Aaron Hines - R&B/Gospel

Girl Named Tom - Folk/Pop

Jeremy Rosado - Pop/Gospel, but auditioned with country lol.

Holly Forbes - Pop, but her voice has an indie vibe to it.

Jershika Maple - Gospel/Soul

The Cunningham Sisters - Pop/R&B

Parker McKay - Pop, with a country background from what I´ve seen.

Gymani - Pop/R&B

Team Ariana:

Bella Denapoli - Pop/R&B

David Vogel - Alternative Pop/Rock

Ryleigh Plank - Pop

KCK3 - Pop/R&B

Katherine Ann Mohler - Probably pop, her voice could cover territory in gospel as well.

Vaughn Mugol - Pop

Team Legend:

Brittany Bree - Judging from song choice, R&B maybe.

Jack Rogan - Indie/Alternative

Tony Aaron - R&B/Gospel

Team Blake:

Carson Peters - Country/Bluegrass

Clint Sherman - Country, probably a bit of folk too.

Hailey Green - Rock

The Joy Reunion - Country

KJ Jennings - Indie/Jazz

Wendy Moten - R&B/Soul/Country

Unplaced:

Manny Keith- Pop

Wyatt Michael - Jazz/Swing

Samuel Harness - Alternative/Pop

Kinsey Rose - Country

Carolina Alonso - Pop

Kaitlyn Velez- From what I´ve heard, her material leans towards pop.

Shadale Johnson - Pop/Gospel