The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

This is subject to change, but my favorite contestants on each team. 

Team KC

Girl Named Tom 

Team John

TBD

Team Ariana

Katherine Ann Mohler

Bella Denapoli

David Vogel

Team Blake

KJ Jennings

Carson Peters

Wendy Moten 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AliXRose said:

Lexi Stojack.

Ryleigh has potential but she needs to tone it down a bit, too many runs sometimes

1 hour ago, jus.willy said:

IF Alexandra isn’t on 

Yeah, why not. Perhaps this is finally gonna be the season where the audience (Minivan) supports a hot indie girl and takes her all the way to the finale 😍

Edited by echoap
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

A good candidate for premiere closer, honestly. We don´t have all of the names, but if she apparently was great, got 4 chairs, and didn´t pick the coach who sang the damn song she auditioned with, that´ll make for good TV. They would want to start this season with a bang. Kelly´s reaction to getting picked might be the cherry on top.

If she doesn’t close or open an episode I’m gonna find out what bulls*** the producers are on and make them get their heads examined.

29 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I think one could battle Jeremy or Aaron and the other battle The Cunningham Sisters

If that’s the case, I’m guessing we’ll see Jershika with Aaron since he’s got more of a gospel sound and Gymani with the duo since they’re crossover pop-R&B types. 

Just now, VintageVoice said:

If that’s the case, I’m guessing we’ll see Jershika with Aaron since he’s got more of a gospel sound and Gymani with the duo since they’re crossover pop-R&B types. 

But Gymani can also take us to church! Ugh idk lol

WHY YALL GIVING ME SO MUCH OPTIONS PRODUCERS

3 hours ago, katybay said:

Random thought.....are we sleeping on Brittany Bree (johns 4 chair turn)

I went on her insta and she sounds like she could be fantastic....

She’s John’s likeliest front-runner of his confirmed names, but I’m not expecting to see her in the finale unless there’s quotas given Minivan’s hatred of John.