The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Guys Kelly LOVES AA powerhouse males and females like who remembers DR King , Kelly LOVED him and chose him over Jackie Foster and Tisha Haynes keys , and both Jackie Foster and tisha Haynes keys are more Kelly singers ( if that makes sense)or Zaxai and chose him over Natasha , and Natasha was more of a Kelly type singer. She was so HAPPY that both Desz and Kimberly Joy were on her team  , so looking at Kelly’s past pairings and decisions , Aaron Hines and POV woman maybe even jershika and Holly Forbes are safe but mostly Aaron Hines and POV woman unless someone on her team will step up and shock us in later rounds like how Megan Danielle did because I expected Samantha Howell would win and outsing Megan but BOY was I wrong or when I thought Kelsie  watts will win but Madeline showed up and slayed or even when I thought that Anna Grace would win over Gihanna but Gihanna surprised me and was so good and hitting difficult notes.

Edited by Mohammad

Remember this season is 12 artists per team so by the time it’s the knockouts instead of having 6 artists they will have 8 , so this is possibly like a season 14/15/16 format with 2 steals in the battles and a steal and a save in the knockouts or a season 17 format with a steal and a save in the battles and a steal in the Knockouts so each Coach will have 5 or 6 artists in the Playoffs so that mean that Kelly might just end up with a POWERFUL team that has all our favorites. If last season’s format was similar to season 17’s then Kelly would kept an additional singer that was originally on her team like Ryleigh or Anna.

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Remember this season is 12 artists per team so by the time it’s the knockouts instead of having 6 artists they will have 8 , so this is possibly like a season 14/15/16 format with 2 steals in the battles and a steal and a save in the knockouts or a season 17 format with a steal and a save in the battles and a steal in the Knockouts so each Coach will have 5 or 6 artists in the Playoffs so that mean that Kelly might just end up with a POWERFUL team that has all our favorites. If last season’s format was similar to season 17’s then Kelly would kept an additional singer that was originally on her team like Ryleigh or Anna.

She would’ve probably kept Anna

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I can see this happening, but I have a bad feeling that they might be paired together in the knockouts

I think that Kelly will pair POV Woman with Jershika , Kelly loves diversity and she mostly never has 2-3 people with the exact same style and genre but maybe. Because it’s a different format from the last 3 seasons it is a possibility to see both jershika and POV woman advancing on team Kelly but it isn’t likely but again no one can really blame Kelly her team is overly stacked and everyone On her team currently is amazing. 

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Yeah idk why they said that 😂 she has no thread, we don’t know her name and we don’t even know how she sounds 

We only know two things about her: "4 chair turn + AA". Rumor has it that's more than enough for some people to get excited :teeheewave:

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I find it hilarious that one of the most popular contestants rn is “POV woman” :haha: 

Just like Sexual Healing guy in Season 12. And neither picked the coach expected for them

Edited by Cookie73