The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

10 hours ago, Misirlou said:

So Wyatt Michael is either with Kelly or Ariana. I'd much rather have him be wih Ariana honestly. He's probably not advancing far due to genre, but I'd like to see how Ariana treats a throwback artist. Kelly would drop him inmediately.

He was only following Ariana and John before tapings, so it’s likely that he went with Ariana. 

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

He was only following Ariana and John before tapings, so it’s likely that he went with Ariana. 

If POV lady didn't go to Ari after singing one of her songs (assuming Ari wasn't blocked), anything's possible, but I do agree Wyatt with Ariana seems more likely.

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I hope so, honestly. Team Kelly is a war zone.

Lilly Singh Yes GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

For real tho, she has FOUR of the seven known four-chair turns, that's like pre-pandemic Team Legend level stacked (though I trust Kelly like 2% more not to screw up her team).

Edited by VintageVoice
BK can count, I cannot

Just now, VintageVoice said:

For real tho, she has THREE of the seven known four-chair turns, that's like pre-pandemic Team Legend level stacked (though I trust Kelly like 2% more not to screw up her team)

Four 😉 

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Lilly Singh Yes GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

For real tho, she has THREE of the seven known four-chair turns, that's like pre-pandemic Team Legend level stacked (though I trust Kelly like 2% more not to screw up her team).

She has 4: Aaron, Holly, Girl Named Tom, and the pov lady. And the first three are great.

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

She has 4: Aaron, Holly, Girl Named Tom, and the pov lady. And the first three are great.

Her battle and KO rounds are going to be brutal bloodbaths. Some will go home early to cries of “Robbed Queen,” and we’ll be hearing about it for years.

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Her battle and KO rounds are going to be brutal bloodbaths. Some will go home early to cries of “Robbed Queen,” and we’ll be hearing about it for years.

As long as she doesn't do a "John letting go of Mendeleyev" level of dumb move...

I think in this particular season especially Kelly can’t go wrong , she has AMAZING singers. I don’t envy Kelly at all, she will have a TOUGH time picking a winner like let’s just say she pairs Aaron vs Jershika and they both deliver , who ever she chooses will be a right choice , this will be Kelly’s toughest season in terms of picking who will advance because her team is OVERLY STACKED.  

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Definitely. She´s likely gonna get rid of at least one 4 chair in the battles too.