The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

What is everyones theories about today final auditions, and how many artists do you think we gonna get and what format u think????

Do you like be on idf throughout the season?😂 or just when spoilers come 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

An inside source just let me know that The Voice is getting cancelled for Season 21, so 0 weeks of the lives and 0 contestants per team :no: 

No way lol. They done just spent all the money to film blinds and they not gonna end it just like that

4 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

I honestly never liked battle saves. The artists that get saved by their coach are basically screwed the next round. I guess it didn’t help that the coaches used their steals and saves as KO fodder during S17. If I were in the position of getting saved or stolen, I’d jump ship because I would get a fresh start on a new team

Same, I'm glad it was just for one season though. I would say(not defending the 4-Way KO at all) that at least with the 4-Way KO, one of the Battle saves would be voted through to the Top 17 Live Shows.(so the Coach Battle Save wouldn't be a total waste)

I didn't mind KO Saves though, I thought it was a good addition. That artist could get the votes to advance to the Top 12/13(Season 14 - Season 16) Or if the coach wanted to actually Save them again lol.(SandyRedd and Christiana were both Saved again in the Playoffs)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

Damn this’ll make 5 for me 😂

19 seasons for me. 13 in full detail technically (I watched some of 3,4,5 and 6 prelives before watching occasional 7-8 clips. And my 13th season of IDF and more detail

• Like 1